"mia noi" ???????????

flyonzewall said:

hang out here long enough and you WILL get proposals. well, i don't get them anymore that much, not fresh enough anymore. ::

...one of the advantages of getting older in bangers.

you don't wanna be servant and toyboy of a saggy breast monster who loves to parade you around in public.

you don't wanna have some oldish woman in bright make up make advances to you in public. VERY embarassing!

LOL, does sound scary indeed.

one mp girl told me there are some bars or clubs on soi ratchada where ladies go to pick up p4p guys. she added, some mp girls also frequent the place as well.

now i know why they are always broke and need money, gambling, smokes, p4p guys, etc ::

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO such a guy is called in Thai: Maengda

the word Maengda is not only limited to pimps. also in case rich ladies keep and support a young guy, those guys are called Maengda (in association to the beetle maengda, where the male beetle rides on the female)

Gig or gik or whatever just means a physical relationship without any strings attached. Wish I could find me a few more!

Flirting with a girl who wants me as a boyfriend I mentioned that she can make me a pua noi. Everyone got it immediately and had a pretty darn good laugh.

<<burp>>

gummigut said:

Gig or gik or whatever just means a physical relationship without any strings attached. Wish I could find me a few more!

Can be any form of non-committal relationship... I was the 'kik' of the ex-girlfriend of one of my Thai friends for a while. Meant that we hung out a lot, went to movies, dinner, and generally acted as if we were in a relationship but no strings attached and we were free to date others. Nothing physical... she had never even held a guy's hand before- and she was 24 years old!

Archived