McDonald's in Pattaya

eyebee

I wont ever eat Mc Donalds again thanks to the Pattaya branch in Royal garden about 4 months ago I order a 1/4 pounder start eating it and spit out a COWS TOOTH I called for the managment who promptly took it away and offered me a new burger free of charge, I told them to stick the new burger in there ass and give me back the fucking cow tooth that I was going to show to the Bangkok post, they politly told me to fuck off..... since then I have read alot of material on Mc Donalds and about the fast food industry and its all shit litterally shit, 73% of all processed burgers contain cow shit only minute fractions but enough for e-coli.. cheers and 2-4-6-8 dig in dont wait.. ::

I got one of those flattened piece of gristle in a hamburger at the Mc D's on Beach Road. I had to pitch it. It was absolutely the worst hamburger I had ever seen. :down: :down: :down:

My problem w/ Kiss is the serving size being too small. Many times I end up having to order 2 meals to fill up. But the food there is generally good.

• 3 weeks later...
Bakkabon said:

I wont ever eat Mc Donalds again thanks to the Pattaya branch in Royal garden about 4 months ago I order a 1/4 pounder start eating it and spit out a COWS TOOTH I called for the managment who promptly took it away and offered me a new burger free of charge

You should have kept the thing and sent it off to McDonalds corporate in the US. A friend of mine did that after he found a piece of 'foreign material' in a burger in Japan and chipped his tooth. A couple of months later they sent him an apology and a very detailed (like page after page) scientific report on what exactly the item was- turned out to be a piece of calcium carbonate... a small rock.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm glad to say after reading this thread that I have never had (and doubt I ever will have) the dubious pleasure of eating a burger in LOS. With all the great Thai, farang and other cuisines that are available at reasonable prices for what you get, a burger is about the last thing I would want in LOS. However, this is coming from someone who rarely goes to MD in the States either. :cover:

No, when I want a good burger, I make it myself. Very easy to make a great burger.

• 5 months later...

Archived