"BUTERFLY MAN"

bigal

GREAT movie about the miss adventures of a young Englishman in thailand. Shot compleatley in LOS. Great tail about massage parlors and the go-go bars. Believe it or not you can find it in blockbuster vidio, if you are unlucky enough to be in baba land; it will bring tears to your eyes. GOOD LUCK :)

It is quite an old movie already, I think 1 year old. But nevertheless interesting coz of the serious bonking by Thai actors... bought the CD for 79 Baht before they introduced a new law banning CD's with innappropriate content in 7/11 stores. A good thing me thinks.

OK, I've seen it now, and I'm going to try and get a copy for my collection.

It captured the beer-bar scene extremely well, I had a wide grin over my face as I watched "Adam" get called to by the girls, and observe his exchanges with them.

My one criticism would be that it has an unhappy ending - why can't there be a film about a guy who goes on holiday to Thailand, has some fun, meets his dream girl, and things work out OK ?? Do we always have to have a bad ending, just to show us how "evil" the "sex trade" is ?? :banghead:

That said, this film gets my recommendation - see it if you get the chance. :up: :up:

If you want your own copy then check this out..

Butterfly Man

Despite what the advert says, the DVD has both English and Thai soundtracks, and both English and Thai subtitles. Only took a week from LOS -> UK. :up:

I hope it's OK to put up this link, if not - mods please delete... :doah:

:devil::beer::devil:

Archived