Somkiat 1 / Soi Cowboy / Introduction

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen,

it is only today that I find the time for another breathtaking nightlife outlook; I am short of time and my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I want you to understand this article not as trip report but as a nightlife-related sociological investigation from which we can learn. If somebody moves this to trip reports I shall not hesitate to consider most severe action like f.e. scratch said moderator's car ,piss in his beer or delete the whole board including King Sanuk.

On Thursday 27th I could look back at 10 commercially promising days and was up for female company. This is not low morale but the instinct of the successful warrior who intends to spread his semen , like. In fact nmy first trip without permanent female company since 1998 and I am going to keep it that way, this is a promise.

Arrival at Soi Cowboy I ran against a huge elephant who was hungry, coincidentially his master had some bananas for sale , 80 Baht for 2 bananas , the fucker. At the motorway to Don Muang they grow in millions . My first setback this evening. Proceeding through SC main alley lots of women tried to pull me into somewhere , what a stupid approach. I felt deeply disturbed and decided to walk to the Sheraton to inspect the famous disco where I have never been before. Educated expensive freelancers in Armani haltertops! Velly goos. After 30 minutes walking I realised I was on the way to Cambodia, wrong direction. I made this mistake before. Took a taxi meter and arrived SC the second time this night. There is a soi leading to the real SC from Sukhumvit and I noticed a bar with 5 women in front and a dog, all looking very sad. I don't know the name of this property, layout is 3 meter by 40 meter with a second floor .

I went to the bar and was immediately joined by a Thai woman who just stared at me and did for 10 minutes not say a single word. Absolutely nothing. I thought if I ask her what is you name and where you come flomm but this is against all etiquette I understand. I arranged a drink for madame and immediately woman two joined the party. She pointed at woman 1 and explained : "She does not speak English " . Desperately I tried to find a way to get rid of W1 in favour of W2 because W2 had impressive breasts and put her blinking telephone in between said breasts under the halter top. A brilliant concept because if the electricity goes down you always have kinda lighthouse to navigate for. I learned the non-speaker W1 used to sell noodles in the Bangrak district til 6 weeks ago, since then had two customers and was a writeoff. Even mamasan confirmed she could leave at any given time although still under some contract. I thought if she is forced into prostitution by a contract I call Flyonzewall and he will talk her out of the place.This was what I thought , but Flyonzewall is never there if you need him . Unfortunately she did not move and I considered the diabolic plan to fill her up with Orange juice and when she goes to the hong-nam just put her chair elsewhere, kind of. But she must have a bladder like the elephant from before, no success. I just cannot tell a lady to fuck off , I can't .It is genetically built into me somewhere. I left the place at 1:30 am and promised my alter ego never to come back.

End of introduction ; main part will explain why except myself all punters are idiots , introduce a well-organised bargirl and how to transfer the sick buffalo to Wat Po. If it is women , I am defenseless.

Guest lazyphil

<<If somebody moves this to trip reports I shall not hesitate to consider most severe action like f.e. scratch said moderator's car ,piss in his beer or delete the whole board including King Sanuk>>

Piss in my beer its ok, I drink German beer at times so I'm used to the taste :D, scratch my car?....no problem....will make a pretty pattern with the others!! ::

suadum,

I live under the impression that you like many other rotten souls on this board abuse sexual practices for other purposes than reproduction of the human race. I wish to make it clear that my nightlife excursions are either

a) scientific

or

B) follow innocent instincts of a young man exploring the big city

BuBi

Hi BuBi,

interesting, so

scientific = voyeur

and

follow innocent instincts of a young man exploring the big city = reproduction of the human race

Or am I wrong?

:beer:

elef

gentlemen,

please treat this thread with the dignity it deserves; just coming back from the MoneyGram office I am disappointed about any lack of common sense.

BuBi

Does anybody know how much a Thai person needs to survive a month ? Female , I mean. previously noodle-seller.

PS . And how much is an english-course, sorry.

buffalo_bill said:

Does anybody know how much a Thai person needs to survive a month ? Female , I mean. previously noodle-seller.

PS . And how much is an english-course, sorry.

bubi,

Naaahhhh..... dont send her money, just put her up in a suite at the Oriental on monthly basis, do it in style, man !

As for courses, ask the manager to provide a teacher, put all on the tab :p

BB

advising for free

Archived