EURO 2004 - The Results

Mentors

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mentors said:
bibblies said:

With one of your first-choice defenders suspended, Owen, Rooney and Vassell will be laughing at the prospect of facing slow coaches like Henchoz. Plus, you can't score. Although we'll probably do our best to shoot ourselves in the foot, if we can't beat a crap country like yours, we shouldn't be in the tournament.

Maybe you are right, but we don't have billionaries in our team like England

And, also we can score:

The last friendship game again the giant team of Liechtenstein we had win 1:0! :doah:

So the Swiss aren't just going to roll over? :clown:

(On second thoughts, you probably don't have them, do you? It's probably like 'English muffins', 'Indian Tikka Masala', and 'Thai bites' where the country in question has never heard of such food. Darn, pun wasted! ::)

pattaya127 said:

Guys, there may be a reason why there are 2 "comments" EURO threads, i dunno, but i fail to understand why.

Wouldn't it be easier to post and exchange posts on one only, the most frequented?

Here you can find the results - always soons as possible after a game is finished.

The comments from hobby-trainers you can find in the other one.

(And this board has a lot of posts with same meaning)

British Hooligans makes some riots in Restaurant in Portugal.

I remember, that FIFA Johansson said before the start for the EM, that the FIFA could send England home if hooligans makes riots.

That would be good news for Switzerland and Croatia! :devil:

FIFA retracted their view before the Tournament started.

how can the England Team and the FA be held accountable for the behaviour of the fans?.

12 English fans arrested out of an estimated 40,000 in Portugal at this time.

a very small percentage and not worth mentioning really,but the BBC have made it their Headline story and devoted more than 10 Minutes on a non-story.

why do they have to be so anti-English at times?.

Archived