Notorious character at New Wave

poorjudge

Last night I was planning on a epic Bum Bars of Nana crawl. Quite reasonably, I felt in need of some fortification first, so I hit the New Wave for some refreshment, pool, and gawking.

Who should I see but the geek who runs the "exploited teens" site. Yes, the bald-headed barebacker himself. Not a bad pool player, and I believe I've successfully memorized the faces of his female companions so as to avoid them in the future. No film crew was in evidence.

The Bum Bars? By some miracle I held the table for an hour and lost my nerve? gumption? appetite for destruction? The crawl will have to take place another evening, maybe Monday.

I remain,

A Poor Judge of Character

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read somewhere here 'Nigel' had been arrested for credit card fraud????

He also likes riding bareback with katoey's, along with the b/g's. Some scary stuff, IMO. ::

HT

Anyone prepared to reveal their 'Nigel total'?

How can you memorise the face of his every female companion? And a girl can change make-up, hairstyle, etc. It's hardly possible - it only sinks in if you've done them already.

You'd better get used to it. He's just making you realise what you're doing - these girls we go with do things with other men who do things with other ladies or ladyboys. You think there aren't a lot more cases involving other people who don't document it and make it public on the Internet? The stuff that happens on TV will be the tip of the iceberg. This is what we're all doing.

Personally, I think seeing a few girls you already know on a website wakes you up. Especially when you start counting...

He pops up every now and again doesn't he? A hardy perennial of thread subjects. Mind you, just about every other boneheaded oxygen-thief I see in BKK looks like Nigel (bless his little cotton socks).

I used to go one of his trailer sites. Scroll to the bottom to read his 'guestbook'. It's as weird as you might imagine; full of freaky requests and death threats!

(And no - I won't / can't provide the link. If you ain't seen this shit already then believe me, I'm doing you a favour).

Seems this Nigel is being used just the same as the girls, or employed if you like. As such surely the really notorious character is the bloke behind it all which is someone who used to be associated with certain dance contests-peter

Peter,

Do you know this for a fact? If you don't, then it's irresponsible of you to be posting this. I know you can't name names here but, in being vague, you cast aspersions on a group of people, not just 'the accused'. I know I wouldn't appreciate even remote suspicion of being associated with these sites.

As recently discussed on another BKK site, someone made the suggestion he has AIDS

Next moment, he actually responds himself, quit indignant, saying

"I haven't got fullblown Aids", leaving the readers to assume he is HIV+, but it hasn't developed into Aids yet!

Scary indeed. But even if I tried, I'd have trouble remembering all th faces of the girls, so I suppose I'll just have to keep myself covered :-)

BTW, although I think I've gone through a fair number of different companions for a night in BKK, I don't actually recognise any of them so far. But it is hard work looking and keeping up.

Archived