Good massage/Bad massage

Ranger

I originally intented to put this in Nightlife, but it somehow got way too long winded :o.

It had been almost 2 years since I last had a soapy massage, so today I decided to check out the talent at SadaiDee in Pattaya. It was only 2:30 in the afternoon, so I was pleasantly surprised to see about 30 gals ready and waiting, many of them quite "acceptable". About half were smiling and making eye contact, while the other half stared at the TV. I sat and had a Coke and scanned the ones that smiled back at me. I got good vibes from 3 that I found quite attractive and when the Papasan came over, I inquired if choice #1 had a baby or not. I know that's incredibly shallow, but when I'm paying for a fantasy, then I want the fantasy! He said that she did, but pointed out number XXX, A lovely lass of whom he said "Young lady, no have baby, body very nice and good service". Being as the girl he pointed out was my choice #2, I indicated she was fine and that I would give him a tip when I came back downstairs if I was happy.

Up in the room and all smiles while talking, getting to know each other and waiting for the bath to fill. When she undressed, I was stunned as she had a near perfect body (would have been perfect except for the "Don King" down below). She gave a great massage in the bath as well as washing each and every inch of me. The Slip-N-Slide was even more amazing as she mostly used her very nice assets (plural) to massage me. She wasn't just sliding around either, she was actually massaging. I can tell you that a slippery, soapy, perfect butt/boobs/pussy feels much better than anyone's hands!

As I lay on the bed, waiting for her to finish in the shower, I thought to myself that it would be fine if that's all there was too it (in retrospect, I wish that I had). But, I knew there was more, and I wasn't about to pass on having that (near) perfect body! She got started right away with the oral minstrations, but after about 1 minute of a not so bad BJ, she stops ands hold up a condom "Boom-boom now?". "No, not now please". 20 seconds more and this time is isn't a question "Boom-boom now!!". She rolls it on and doesn't seem to know when to stop (ouch). It doesn't go over the balls, Honey! I start in and she stares at the wall and doesn't move a muscle. I change positions and the only thing it changes is she looks at a different wall. Her indifference (I might as well of been changing a tire on her car), combined with the extra tight Thai condom, made me decide to put us both out of our misery.

I showered and waited on the bed (note that she did not wash me, as is per usual), figuring I could at least relax and maybe get a nice massage as we were only about 50 minutes into the 90 minutes allowed. After she showers, she sits and plays on her phone for about 10 minutes and then starts to get dressed. I tell her that we have time and I don't want nor expect round 2, but I want to relax a bit and maybe she can "massage little bit?". She continues dressing and I calmly tell her that I've never had a massage girl do what she's doing and am not real pleased. She apologizes and starts to undress again, but by this time, I don't care anymore. I quickly dress and leave 20B for the maid and leave. Had a word with the Papasan on the way out and expressed my displeasure. Total cost 1800B (1600B for massage, 180B drinks, 20B tip for maid, 0 tip for girl, 0 tip for Papasan).

I decide to go have a real massage and head to Silom Sauna on Soi 3. I have a favorite girl there who does a real strong massage, but she's unavailable. Papasan insists that he has another girl "Can massage same-same". Halfway into the 2 hour massage, she start working on my back. One of her friends comes in to chat and she seems to forget that she's massaging me. Can't talk and massage at the same time, or so it seems. After about 5 minutes of this, I'm about ready to say something to her, when I suddenly feel 4 hands on me. I start to turn my head around to look, but she pushs my head back onto the pillow and says "Mai pen rai, never mind". The next 40 minutes or so, I've got 4 strong hands massaging my back, butt and legs. Feels almost better than sex (well, better than the sex I just had anyway!). Now, I've done a hundred or so 3-somes, but for some reason, never done a 2 girl massage.

I never did get a look at the other girl or get to thank her as she left right before I rolled over for the head massage. Maybe, next time I'll try a 2 girl/2 hour massage. It's certainly affordable! Total cost 300B (200B for 2 hour massage, 100B tip, drink and fruit for free!) If there's a better deal on this earth, you'll have to show it to me! Amazing Thailand!!!

Actually, maybe this thread should be titled Good massage/Bad sex/Good massage?

Ranger

Good post! I like the signs all around Silom sauna "No SEX' you are right these girls give a good massage but the inside of the rooms are so dirty and nasty I've been around 3 or 4 times.

I've noticed the same with some of the girls at the 3 massage joints around 2nd and 3rd soi. I just take my time during each leg of the routine. I sometimes take the girls out or BF them as this gives me a better experience...other girls I play the deaf and dumb game with and refuse to talk or hear. If or when they turn to stare at walls I get rough and get into control function they often respond alot better.

SB

Ranger,

Always enjoy your posts. Sabaidee in Pattaya is my favorite soapy. I've scored some awesome ladies, but also got a few 'duds' in the place. Keep us updated.

Chok dee,

HOKS

SkiBum said:

Good post! I like the signs all around Silom sauna "No SEX'

SB,

Yeah , the signs are kind of funny. I usually just go there for the straight massage, but once had an oily massage go "horribly wrong" :o.

Ranger

Sabaidee in Pattaya is my favorite soapy. I've scored some awesome ladies, but also got a few 'duds' in the place. Keep us updated.

Khun 69,

Yeah, I've actually never had a truly bad time in any of the Pattaya or Bangkok soapies before. Just bad luck, I suppose. Used to have a regular at SabaiDee that would spend her off days with me and give me morning wake up BJ's and then roll over and go back to sleep :) :).

Last night, I took my obligatory "stunner" out of one of the big Walking Street go-gos. I had seen her a few nights before, but she was barfined away from my while I was sitting with her (was that you, SkiBum???!!!)! She was certainly nice eye (and hand and mouth) candy and went through all the right motions in the room (twice). Still, I think she would have rather been watching TV. Not disappointing, but not GFE either.

Think I'll go back and get my fat girl from Soi Yodsak tonight for my last night in town. She certainly enjoys herself and will bring along a better looking friend to balance things out ::.

Ranger

Ranger,

Too bad about that SabaiDee girl, I?ve experienced the same thing a few times before in some of the larger Bangkok soapies. Probably more my fault than the girls, guess I didn?t speak enough Thai to keep them interested ;) Though I must admit visiting a smaller Bangkok soapy this past weekend has restored some faith in the system :D

I?ve always been quite lucky in Pattaya when it comes to MPs? I?m more of a SabaiRoom guy but have visited SabaiDee often as well. You probably just pulled a bad number, so-to-speak, just bum luck. It?s often a gamble, the way I see it anyway, you never really know what you?re gonna get aside from the obvious. I actually went with the manager?s choice once at SabaiRoom, something I normally avoid as some girls are less popular and being singled out for a reason (in my experience at least). To make a long story short, that suggestion was one of the best choices I?ve made so far in my travels to LoS. The girl was/is simply amazing? I?m still hooking up with her on a regular basis (take out, expensive but worth it). Guess I lucked out? Oh yeah, she also does traditional massage!!! An added bonus IMHO ;)

Regarding traditional massage? I normally head to Golden Fingers across from the RG Marriott (my usual lodging). It?s often my first stop once I arrive in country. I like hiring two girls to work all the angles and save a little time as well, that way I can compress a two hour massage down to an hour or hour and a half. More time for other adventures! :hubba:

Mahalo,

Nakbin

• 1 month later...

Silom Sauna in Pattaya is a work of genius. I have spent many a good hour in there being oiled up then 'relieved' at the end for a very small amount of baht. If you pick the right time to go, you can choose from an array of pretty girls too. I love the seediness of the place, feels like you are on a hospital ward and there always seems to be so much interaction between the girls. More then once, a 2nd girl has joined the one I picked out and I remember on one special occasion 2 sisters ended up playing with me in my cubicle for a good hour. This place is highly recommended!

• 2 months later...

What type of services are available at Silom Sauna in addition to oily massages. On a couple of occassions, I have received multiple BBBJTC usually one during the middle of the massage and another near the end before they give your the scalp massage, absolutely fantastic. Do they also offer FS?

Archived