Uzbekistan women nabbed on prostitution charges

MooNoi

From Pattaya Mail On Line:

Foreign crime suppression police moved into Walking Street after undercover investigations revealed that a group of foreign women were walking the streets and bars propositioning tourists.

Out of uniform police made their way to a South Pattaya beer bar where they found seven women sitting inside. Two of them approached the officers and a price of 1,000 baht each for sexual services was reached before they returned to the Marine Mansion nearby.

Once the women had undressed and police, using marked banknotes, carried out the financial transaction, the women were immediately arrested and taken to Soi 9 police station. Five other women in the same bar were also taken to Soi 9 where their personal details were recorded and given a stern warning before being released.

However, the two women arrested, Krushida Azimova, 27 and Dilova Boymurabova, 21, were charged with prostitution and creating a public nuisance. Both admitted money from their illegal activities would pay for their vacation in Thailand and questioned police as to why they did not arrest all the other Thai women who were carrying out the same activities.

Krushida Azimova and Dilova Boymurabova were each fined 1,000 baht and sent to immigration police for deportation.

I wonder . . . normally money is not paid until after sex act is complete. I seem to recall that busts in Chuwit's massage parlours occurred after sexual act performed, with the police explaining that is the only way they could prove money was exchanged for sex. Must be a lot of competition for these 'undercover' assignments.

and questioned police as to why they did not arrest all the other Thai women who were carrying out the same activities."

Wonder how, or even if!, the police answered that question.

It's a fair question to ask legaly and ethicaly. However Noone wants foreign girls coming into a country for prostitution.

At least the money the Thai girls make in bars stays in Thailand.

Not saying it's fair. It's just the way it is.

Pretty sure these two are the same that have been 'working' for the past year or so. Anyone have a picture of them? I think it may be a redish blonde haired girl and her blonde (kind of plump) sidekick that I spied peddling their honey pot to the arab tourists.

One night after a bit too much piss (consumed by me) the one quoted me 2000 Baht for ST. "**** off" I muttered and stumbled to my hotel to a night of fitfull spins and smashing headaches....that is another story.

greg said:

and questioned police as to why they did not arrest all the other Thai women who were carrying out the same activities."

Wonder how, or even if!, the police answered that question.

It's a fair question to ask legaly and ethicaly. However Noone wants foreign girls coming into a country for prostitution.

At least the money the Thai girls make in bars stays in Thailand.

Not saying it's fair. It's just the way it is.

Archived