short timed at Eden?

thai3

last week I saw a mention of Eden Club in a stickman submission so I emailed the guy giving him my experiences there, which he then passed on to Khun Marc. Now I have had the usual defensive type of reaction from Khun Marc in a PM here. Amongst other comments he says that nobody else has ever commented on being short timed by the girls except me. This is suggesting that I am not being honest or have been uniquely unlucky when I relate that having been there four times, from just after they opened until last Sept, that I have never been given more than 45 minutes of sex by any set of girls, on the last visit I timed it.

I would like to know if anyone else can say the same here because I do remember seeing posts from others with a similar complaint, but it might have been on another board.

He also claims the girls do not 'tap you up for a tip' because they never ask, no they don't but that is not what I mean by the expression. They are all over you before and even more so after back in the bar (tip time) and do their best to extract a tip without actually asking. If only their attentions were as good in the rooms then perhaps the 45 mins might not be so bad as I would take quality over quantity anytime. -peter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, for one won't go back. I'm not slagging for the sake of it here, just telling the truth. My one-and-only time was a complete let-down.

I was really surprised at the quality of girls too when making my selection. I understand that "one guy's princess is another guy's bulldog chewing a wasp", but I seriously wondered how any guy could think more than 10% of the girls in there were above the "passable" category in the looks department. You wouldn't even look twice at most of them in any other bar/gogo.

The girls I selected were very unenthusiastic and lack-lustre in their provision of service. After the "first round" they did nothing to try and instigate a round two. The so-called "lesbian activities" lasted no longer than about 2 minutes. They just both did the "starfish" routine and lay there as if they were composing their shopping lists while it was all going on.

Remembering Marc's words of a "guarantee" when I went downstairs again, he asked me my opinion and was I happy. I, (VERY POLITELY I might add), stated that I wasn't and explained the points above. I didn't ask for a full refund, but thought it fair to pay 50% as this is the level of service I honestly believed I received and that my concerns were legitimate. I don't even think I was allowed to get one sentence out in full. I was talked-down and cut-off verbally with every answer I tried to give and every time I tried to speak. From a polite and helpful gentleman when I walked in, Marc had now changed to incredibly arrogant and condecending. I maintained my cool and didn't raise my voice at all. In the end when I realised he didn't want to hear what I had to say I just sighed, pulled out my wallet, put the exact required money on the bar and walked out.

I won't be back, and I understand, unlike businesses in other parts of the world, he doesn't care. My only satisfaction in the whole thing has being able to dissuade a couple of other people who were thinking of going there from making the trip. I didn't say "don't go", but I told them my experience and they then made up their own mind. I know this isn't really going to effect a business' bottom-line at the end of the day, but that's life.

That's one thing that bugs me in Thailand, especially in the P4P scene. Complaint handling is very badly done or even non-existant. As there is so much trade in the businesses over there, they're not pissed off if they lose a customer or two. Whereas struggling businesses here in Farangland need and value every customer they can get their hands on.

Fly P.

That's interesting, what happened to the 'not happy no pay' promise then! I'm the sort that will complain and stand up for myself in some circumstances and not others. Having just had sex with 2 girls, even if it was a bit rushed, with them suddenly all over you back in the bar is not an easy time to complain I have found. Even though to be fair Marc does ask if everything was alright, I have always paid and left, so I can only blame myself. However, some of the girls are certainly getting the customer in and out as quickly as they can if my experiences are anything to go by.I think they should not be allowed to finish the session without the consent of the customer. In it's defence most guys seem to love the place to bits. I looked on the bkk tonight forum and could only find a couple of negative reports. But all the girls I went with there I would put amongst the worst I have had in 10 years of going to LOS.-peter

However, some of the girls are certainly getting the customer in and out as quickly as they can if my experiences are anything to go by.I think they should not be allowed to finish the session without the consent of the customer. In it's defence most guys seem to love the place to bits. I looked on the bkk tonight forum and could only find a couple of negative reports.

I understand guys love this place - the concept is great. I'm sure what happened to me was that I simply chose the wrong girls. No doubt if I picked two other girls I would have had the time of my life maybe. But my gripe is as much about the way my complaint was handled as the lack of service.

If you go with a girl from a gogo/beer bar/freelancer etc., and the performance is lacklustre, you shrug your shoulders and chalk one up for experience. Would probably do the same if Eden Club was run like a Thai massage place where no promises/service guarantees are given. But what gets on my nerves is when a place makes "promises and guarantees" and then weasles its way out of them showing a complete lack of service ethic and respect for the customer. (Read: Potential repeat customer).

I'm sure that there must be a few tight-arses who go there, have a great time and then make-up some false complaint in order to try and get their time for free. But the management needs to work out how to differentiate between these guys and the ones who have a legitimate story to tell. In my case, Marc asked the girls (in Thai) about what I was saying and whether it was true or not. They blatantly lied in their answers, not knowing I speak Thai as I only spoke English when I was with the girls. This made me mad too. Who's he going to believe - the punter or the girls?

And yes, its hard to air your grievances when the two girls you have been with are all over you like a rash when you're back downstairs at the bar. Thai "working girl psychology" reigns supreme yet again! ::

thai3 & Fly,

I have visited Eden every year since 2001. I have always been "very well taken care of" and will continue to visit. Sorry for your experience there, mine were pure bliss.

Chok dee krap,

HOKS

Same here as Hoksipkau. Been there about 5 or six times over three years, mostly great fun, occasionally a bit stylised and uninspired, but who can blame them. More recently got a bit bored by the routine, and changed my focus elsewhere.

But never had a Bad experience, and never been squeezed for time. I once, in Marc's absence, found the lady behind the bar pushed my decision making process a bit for time, I like to consider it for a few minutes. But that's my only gripe.

and i regretted the shift to the other premises, liked the ceiling mirrors in the original building.

But peter, If you had so many bad experiences, why did you keep on coming back?

one bad expereince, maybe a fluke, two, i'd never go back to the same place.

Even if some customers claim Eden Club has shorted customers on time, everybody knows it is not true.

Even if customers claim the lesbian act is phony, everybody know it is not true.

Even if customers claim the girls do not use their tongues as some are lead to believe, but instead use lubricated condoms on peoples butts, everybody knows it is not true.

Everybody knows if you talk about other clubs, it may be true, it may not be true, or it could be somewhere in between. You are allowed to say what you want and that is the end of it. Everybody should know by now that talking bad about the Eden Club on this site will not get you anywhere.

Thai3,

I just visited Eden yesterday for probably my 20th visit or so after more than 4 years. We went a bit past the 90 minute mark and the girls never mentioned time. Never, ever have I been rushed or had less than a full 90 minutes, nor have I ever heard anyone else having this problem other than Thai3, who seems to bring this up everytime someone mentions Eden (Now he starts a new thread to complain about it??!!). No problems getting rounds 2 and 3 (and sometimes 4) started either. I will say it was a bit of a hollow experience, but I think I'm getting a bit bored with the scene and the Eden concept. That's no fault of the girls though and they certainly did their part.

As to the tipping aspect, I've never been asked for a tip or even had a girl hint about one. In my early years, I used to pretty much tip 500B per girl, but lately I haven't been tipping at all, or tipping just 200-300B and always get thanked regardless. Yesterday, I tipped 1 girl 500B as she sat with me in the bar afterwards for about 45 minutes while I "recovered" (she also did most of the best work in the room and certainly earned the tip). The other girl got chosen again by the first customer who walked in the door (she had a gorgeous face).

Regarding quality of the girls, no they aren't all raving beauties, but I've noticed many more "acceptable" girls in my recent visits and they now have about 45 girls. Certainly the quality is on par with most BKK go-gos if not better.

Thai3, I think it's about time time you give up this crusade about your 45 minutes at Eden. It hasn't happened to anyone else and it won't happen to anyone else unless it's their choice to leave after 45 minutes.

Ranger

Funny these frequent negative posts about Eden. Beeing stuck in Krautland, I would say: I wish I had your problems guys!

Maybe I was sheer lucky, or too good looking for bad service, or the fact that I usually go there about 2pm or a mixture of all three - I have about 15 Eden-experiences under my belt, and not one bad or mediocre one!

And never shortimed - as a matter of fact, sometimes I left after 60+ min and three rounds, as I was totally exhausted.

Yes Marc is a "speciall" fellow, not half as friendly and/or comunicative in real life as he is on the net - but isn't a well known master of this board the same sort :-)))

No I love Eden and would give an arm and a leg to be back as soon as possible.

MaW

Archived