short timed at Eden?

thai3

quoted by arai_wa :

and please, no need to PM me with your mobile phone asking for trouble... i'll see you in person tonight. if your behavior is good, then there will be no need for a smack down...

Mister The Joke

FIRST BE MY GUEST , ANYTIME YOU WANT TO SMACK ME DOWN

you posted :

and if marc is being as rude and silly as he is on this board, he'll still have my hand mark on his cheek when he comes in to work on saturday.

5mn later you got this pm :

feel free anytime you want to apply your hand mark on the cheeck of my silly person

my phone is 018408179

and I AM THE ONE looking for trouble

you JOKE

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SkiBum said:

I'll repeat it again, "Not one single business in history has a 100 percent success rate." There will always be a minority that has issue or complains about something. Your idea/statement is absurd and ignorant.

I'm am laughing at you from Ajax mountain can you hear me!!!!!!

sorry dude, the yin-yang jedi vodoo mind trick has not reached thailand yet. perhaps if you meditate at the highest point of Ajax mountain a little more, you message might reach us later tonight.

not much merit in the things a trust fund baby has to say about business... surfs-up dude.

the women love it

----------------------

Sure, that's why they come to work for, to glot over a guy's clothes and see what the 70s were like, too. Comic relief free of charge!

Just teasing you. You sound a pretty happy fellow. the more for you. Make a woman laugh, half the chase is done. Then, adjust the scarf....... they're yours! ::

arai_wa said:
SkiBum said:

I'll repeat it again, "Not one single business in history has a 100 percent success rate." There will always be a minority that has issue or complains about something. Your idea/statement is absurd and ignorant.

I'm am laughing at you from Ajax mountain can you hear me!!!!!!

sorry dude, the yin-yang jedi vodoo mind trick has not reached thailand yet. perhaps if you meditate at the highest point of Ajax mountain a little more, you message might reach us later tonight.

not much merit in the things a trust fund baby has to say about business... surfs-up dude.

I've made good on business in my own rite. It's not hard to see my point or understand the simplicity of it all. Apart from laughing at your choice of words now I get to laugh at your speech and the poorly dressed Asian man wearing a scarf while getting bum fucked by two dwarfs and edan papa.

I doubt your remarks on being of an offensive nature you most certainly are poorly equipped. True you look like a square you soon will resemble the shape as you most readily will be air-mailed in its form! Give me some baby powder to slap that funny face of yours...

Go play dress up in the closet with your sisters and return with some style maybe they will lessen that smell of stupidity and return your mind to sanity.

SB

True you look like a square you soon will resemble the shape as you most readily will be air-mailed in its form! Give me some baby powder to slap that funny face of yours...

Go play dress up in the closet with your sisters and return with some style maybe they will lessen that smell of stupidity and return your mind to sanity.

:applause::grinyes:

Funny though... arai_wa's avatar comes from this website:

:neener:Fugly.net

Yeah, you lost the bet, but were pretty close on the timing of the lock-down (although the day was wrong). I'm locking it now 'cos of threats of violence, and it has strayed away from the original topic, and has just got into a slanging match. Sorry!

Archived