short timed at Eden?

thai3

umm, can anyone enlighten me?

what the hell are you doing for 90 friggin minutes????!!!!! and some of you actually time it? your not paying for minutes in the skating rink for gods sake!

you blow your wad at minute 45 and 30 seconds... and then what? you hang around picking your nose until you get another hard-on cause you got half an hour left???

gawd, i'd be embarrassed.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still can't escape the feeling you're a troll.

>you blow your wad at minute 45 and 30 seconds... and then what? you hang around picking your nose until you get another hard-on cause you got half an hour left???<

then what?

That's what you may do. go and try it.

I instead, i light a smoke, and have a sip of my Singha, while one licks me clean and the other puffs up the pillows behind me. then one will go and have a shower, i'll finish my smoke and join her, we have some fun and groping in the water, number 2 joins us, and washes me, while nr 1 has a pee, and dries herself. then nr 2 will wash herself, while nr 1 dries me.

We return to the bed, and chat a bit "where you from, how many children you have, how long you work eden.'

eventually nr 1 or 2 will fondle me, take me into her mouth, while the other one will maybe do things to her, with or without electrical appliances as aids. then we'll cycle through another cycle, and end up with another smoke and Singha. nr 2 will disappear into the shower, and either I will follow, or get engaged again with nr 1 for a last round.

It isn't really all that hard to fill 90 minutes, especially if you spend some time developing a bit of rapport with your companions. I usually leave at the very end, just after the little red light comes on, or the phone rings.

With over 99% of guys happy...why the hell would anyone care about the 1%? There are always people out there with a complaint; so fly, Thai3 and a few others didn't like the place and the rest of us do... Guys get over it and move on, please! I like many thousand plus guys love the place and the few that feel short changed are in the minority... Why would marc change a damn thing for the 1% with the success he has. Further, there is always a few with malicious intent and it seems we have a few here!

SB

ikkrang said:

It isn't really all that hard to fill 90 minutes, .....

Hi ik,

I agree. I haven't been for quite some time now, but I always got the full 90 minutes and excellent service.:up:

First time, on my return to the bar after the session, Marc asked me if it was satisfactory, to which I replied "No, it was not satisfactory it was completely mind boggling.":help:

Unless it has changed a lot (and I get the impression it has not) I would certainly recommend it as a unique experience.:bow:

Somehow I think I have posted this before. :banghead:

Khwai :beer:

ikkrang said:

I still can't escape the feeling you're a troll.

here we go again... i'm getting very tired with this silly troll calling. shall i just run around agreeing with everybody on this board? will this make you happy?

It isn't really all that hard to fill 90 minutes, especially if you spend some time developing a bit of rapport with your companions. I usually leave at the very end, just after the little red light comes on, or the phone rings.

thats what i thought - sitting around picking your nose and waiting for the next hard-on. jeez are you that hard-up? get out once every few months? what is it? is once not enough?

Further, there is always a few with malicious intent and it seems we have a few here!

No Skibum.

No malicious intent at all. Just reporting my one experience there. If I go to a place and I like it, I'll post it. If I go to a place and I didn't like it, I'll post it.

Simple as that.

Fly P.

here we go again... i'm getting very tired with this silly troll calling. shall i just run around agreeing with everybody on this board? will this make you happy?

Arai_Wa,

Its fine to disagree with people on the board and their opinions, its just the way that you go about it. Sarcastic, abusive replies, and deliberately inflammatory comments without any intelligent comment are a really bad way to go about getting your point across. At the end of the day, we're all sanukkers here, or ex-sanukers and there's no need to go on and on belittling people over their replies and telling them how crap they and their actions are. As long as they're not hurting anyone else, who cares if they want to pick their nose for 45 minutes? Their cash, their choice.

Just my 2 bahts worth.

FlyP

Archived