Farang Scam of the Year Award

Welcome all to the anual Thai girl, scam the Farang award ,featured here at the beautiful soy 4, 2nd floor strip joint!!!!

We run unique set of finalist this year mainly representing the region of Isaan, two out of four contestents being from Buriram. These beautiful finalists have been extremely inventive and devious this year, and one situation includes the draining of an entire savings of yet again another American, without spending more than 20 baht on mobile phone minutes. Stay tuned as we hear about these gorgeous ladies and their rise to the top as they lie, cheat, and steal the hearts and money of a falang without shedding a tear.

All in fun guys..................good and bad apples everywhere. Just wondering if you think some legendary tales of this sort of thing gets passed around between the gals from bar to bar. I wonder if there is any legendary bar girls out there that the rest of them know about.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know well of a girl from my friend's bar in the old Clinton plaza...so good was she, other girls sought her out for her wisdom. We'll call her "Gem." She had 6 guys all sending various amounts in the believe they were each the only one, and that she was not going with customers... she had 3 mobile phones, dedicated to her customers...she carried a year at a glance calander, blocked out the days guys were scheduled to come and visit, manipulated as necessary...She continued to work the bar of course leaving to go "up country" as need arose (her code for leaving to go with a customer). Her monthly take was in excess of 120,000THB+ what she made in her trade. She was never at a loss for a customer, could sell ice cubes to eskimos etc...a born sales hustler/sales woman.

One day, a regular/monthly patron should up un announced, she arrived at the bar as he was waiting. He demanded to know what she was doing still working..."...I come see you...lady call me tell me you come see other woman, what you do, why do like this..." and turned on the tears, he bought it! Off they went to Phukett for 3 days to make up...she arrived in time to meet her next guy at the airport...a real operator. She married a guy in sweden, took her 2 kids and moved there, would come back to visit family, or await visas etc, and still hit the bar and or see the old regulars, who had/have no idea she is married and living in Sweden now...truly an artist...odd is, she was not all that good looking, yet was never at a loss for a guy to supply her with cash...never went with her, the one time I asked, her firm short time price was 3000thb..."...what you pay for Thai lady your country...? a lot more..."

Then there is the story of the salon owner on Soi 4 where my old gf used to work, and the Texas business man......

Seems you need some time to write your stuff about the salon owner and the texan business man.

We are waiting.....

I only had one close-to-scam experience: a nice bg I was with LT day 4 made a note which she handed over when I went for my daily internet session.

I read it in the internet shop and it said someting like: I want you to decide NOW, will you buy me a mobile to night or not?

Mobiles where still around 20k baht in those days, so I threw her out when I returned to the hotel....

why all the stress those scam artists encounter?

just one example:i know of a very average looking mother with kids from a usually deserted Soi Zero bar who finally found ONE ugly American sending her over 100k Baht a month, buying her a house and a pickup truck...

So do you guys think that some gals stories are legendary around the bar girl scene. Do you think they talk amoung themselves about the girls that got away with a huge scam and look up to those individuals????????????

I am sure there are "legends" among the bargirls

just like in any business there are the hard sell group who get more sales,

buy I bet that the numbers the bargirls hear are much higher then the truth.

you know how much BGs gossip, I am sure the numbers get inflated along the way.....w

Archived