HongKong Travel Agent

Does anyone know of a reputable HK travel agent as I am traveling there and need to buy and onward flight to Australia Via Jakarta.

Cheers

PS

flight to Australia Via Jakarta.

Now you're talking PS ! Leave it till September and you can join me on my epic voyage south to Carnarvon Gorge and the Carnival of Flowers in Toowoomba - yee haaaaaaa !

Try not to waer out those innocent young things at Tigah Puluh, OK ?

These guys were my company agent when I lived in Honkers:

Reliance Travel (HK) Ltd.

12B Prudential AssuranceTower,

79 Chatnam Road South,

Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong

Tel: (852) 2731 2080

Fax: (852) 2311 2321

Always did OK by me.

Cheers,

SD

artiew said:

flight to Australia Via Jakarta.

Now you're talking PS ! Leave it till September and you can join me on my epic voyage south to Carnarvon Gorge and the Carnival of Flowers in Toowoomba - yee haaaaaaa !

Try not to waer out those innocent young things at Tigah Puluh, OK ?

Woombye? wouldn't touch it with a bargepole mate, there is a reason why most of us live at the bottom of the range! Just coming back for a quick xmas visit as rellies are visiting for the old country and I need a few t-bones and xxxx's off the wood to remind me of my roots. Don't know how my fiance will like it if I am at Tiga Puluh, Bats or any of my other old stomping grounds, as she is a GIG, Australian educated and doesnt know about those kind of places. More likely to be supping cappucino in South Jakarta and talking wedding plans with her mum!

Cheers

Jaga

Everyone loves SE Qld, at least the coastal strip, but thats just the problem - the place is bulging at the seams. I dont know when you were last back in QLD, but you may be in for a bit of a shock if its been more than 2 years - the place is going off. Old Joh would have been thrilled to see his beloved 'crane index' alive and well ....

ArtieW

I was last in Queensland 351 days ago, not that I am counting. I like what Brisbane has become, from a "Toowoomba on steroids" to something approaching an international city. Its still one of the world's best in terms of affordability and livability. I really miss my Saturday morning paper and coffee on Boundry St West End, and a Balmy night eating out at a Vietnamese restaurant with a couple of cold XXXXs. Ahh Queensland.

Cheers

PS

I'm astounded at what *Toowoomba* has become - particularly given its incredibly crap climate. I can only conclude that it attracts ex-Melbourne types who enjoy 4-seasons-in-one-day, fog and bitterly cold winds ::

A mate of mine sent me an email the other day - living on the Dole, er, Gold Coast after several years in the UK - man, that has gotta be one savage transition ! Said he was initially amazed at the sound of our accents after so long in England - must have somehow avoided the 500,000 Aussies who seem to be in London at any given time !

Archived