Sydney Meeting

Torneyboy

Hi guys.

Things were getting lost in the Melbourne thread.

Best we leave Melbourne to their own devices :neener:

Update:

Attending

MisterBlonde

Red and Miss Red

FlyP

TB and Mrs TB

SoiledCowboy

Hornman.

When: July 31st

Where Covent Garden Hotel (Opp Paddy Market in ChinaTown)

Time?

Miss anyone?

Comments..ideas

:up:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure I'll read all about it in the paper the following day ::

On a more serious note, is Sydney getting more violent by the day or what ? What kind of severely fucked-up teenagers would set fire to a 9-year old girl ?? From memory, it was somewhere *waaay* out West (Warragamba ?), but the name 'Sydney' makes better copy.

Wasn't that fucking awful? Makes me feel sick when I see stuff like that. Apparently they set fire to cardboard boxes then covered the girl in the burning cardboard.

It was in Minto - about 45km south-west of Sydney near Campbelltown. A pretty tough area, (and funnily enough, Mark Latham's old stomping-ground - the thug!), but even so, no excuse for that sort of behaviour. And knowing our judicial system, because the alleged offenders are under 18, they'll get a couple of years in a kids home then be back on the street causing havoc. Another reason I want to live in LOS. Sure, they do some nasty things up there in terms of crime, but usually a "revenge" or "pay-back" sort of attack. But they don't often do things "just for the fun of it" like these slimy toads did.

FlyP

Hornman: I've only met TB once - and no one else who's coming. But I'm sure we'll all get on fine. I mean - at least we have a common thread amongst us!

Red: Hope you're leaving early on the Saturday morning. And drive carefully!

TB: Still 3pm preference for me.

FlyP

Archived