Anyone in Bangkok the week of Aug 30

I posted this message in another area, I think this is where it should have been posted.

--__________________--

I will be arriving in Bangkok on Aug 28th for about 7 days. This will be my second trip to the great county of Thailand. Is anyone planning to be there, or will any one have any free time? I would love to meet up with a Nanaplaza.Com member and have a beer or two. It would be even better to have somone to hangout with while I am there. I will have a lot of free time around work. Since, I have joined I periodically read to here what is going on; I always love the stories, content of the messages board and what I learn from the posts. So I thought who better to ask on my second trip if any of the site members will be around to have a beer.

later

Hi DP,

Check out the sticky post (top post in this forum) regarding NP meetings...

Friday Gullivers Meet

Weekly board meeting 6:30 pm in Gullivers Sukhumvit soi 5!

Enter the place you'll see a huge bar in front of you. Take the left side and turn left into a somewhat narrow corridor which leads to the dinning area. At the end of if you'll see a table against the window on your left occupied by some ugly-lookin' people having a good time. That's your table.

CHEERS

:beer:

P.S...Maybe time to map out the NP table at Gulliver's in that sticky post, KS?

Archived