1 pence per minute UK to Thailand

Vincent

Hiya everyone.

Got a sms to my mobile on Wednesday 14th from a company advertising their services to Thailand,

http://www.telesavers.co.uk/

( God knows where they got my number from ? ! ),The link to their website says its only 1 pence per minute to a landline or a mobile number in LOS.

Iv been using the telediscount company for a few weeks at 7 pence per minute but this company makes it even cheaper.

Has any one used or knows anything about this telsavers company ?

Cheers

Vincent

This company used to be called Telestunt (its still on the Website) 1P per minute is great but you can never get through, also the recorded message 'due to capacity problems we can not connnect'.

Think they make their money out of people calling the access number and being billed. Im sticking with Telediscount at 7p

There is another 1P a minute service run by a thai woman, this also was savagely slagged off by thai-uk for advertising and not being as cheap as the dodgy semi legal services that most of them were using. I believe thai-uk now have thier own deal going, so are likey not to want to hear good reports about other services.-peter

I wish I could find that thai ladies site as it was excellent, always got through and very clear. A lot of those cards from shops are not very good-ages to get through, hit and miss quality etc. Unfortunately they kicked me off thai-uk so can no longer check messages on there.-peter

• 7 months later...

I used Telediscount number yesterday. Got through fine but found out had been charged about 40p min, :o what am I doing wrong? I used my O2 prepaided mobile.

Archived