"what happened to the clothes I bought you"

pattaya127

I gave up asking a long time ago, but sometimes I check the GF's wardrobe and quite a few things I gave her or bought, are just not there, over the years. Rarely is it because the clothes was worn out. I can only relate to my experience at hearing friendgirls have been "borrowing" and then never giving back, or the girls had a fall out, so byebye, nice dress. It seems to ask for something back is a nono in TG parlance. Could be wrong, but where did it go then? Any idea?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because they don't really like them that much and so they make their way to other people.

Personally, I've got a couple of distinctive shirts from Hawaii and Texas that way. (I keep wearing them around the bars, hoping some guy'll say, "Heyyyyy - where'd you get that T-shirt?"::)

[color:"red"] but sometimes I check the GF's wardrobe and quite a few things I gave her or bought, are just not there, over the years. Rarely is it because the clothes was worn out. I can only relate to my experience at hearing friendgirls have been "borrowing" and then never giving back, or the girls had a fall out, so byebye, nice dress. It seems to ask for something back is a nono in TG parlance. Could be wrong, but where did it go then? Any idea?

[/color]

P127, you have too much free time or something?:hug:

Once you bought and gave them to her, they are hers to do whatever she wants, never of that? :D :D :D

My problem is when I gave Hubby's clothes (the ones he had not used for months or years) away, all of sudden, he would be looking for them!!!

Jasmine :D

I don't know about anyone else but if a loved one gives you something, especially something you two picked out together you should keep it and not give it away. I can understand if it is a totally ugly garment or something but if someone buys you something and you just give it away to your friend that is such a slap in the face to me. I always hated when my ex did that shit to me. I would pull her up on it every time and eventually stopped buying her shit.

Oneye

Although I bought her a lot of clothes over the last 3 years she still wears old stuff with holes in. When I mention the holes she tells me: "yes, 10 years old but I like to wear, can not throw away"

She hates to borrow because "no bring back"

my gf is different? ::

The girls do borrow clothes from one another quite a bit in my experience, especially if they crash over someone's house.

Also, the girls who have wanted to have a relationship leave clothes in my room (pro and non). Rarely though do they leave panties :)

<<burp>>

I have found a number of things I've bought my girlfriend missing;usually one of her sisters have taken a liking to the better quality trainers I bought or europian made things I gave her.

I get the 'what can I do my sister has very little cannot say no' line.Its taken a while to get her to realise that I don't buy presents for her just to give to her family.If she wants to give her sister something then we can choose something together.

Still happens but not so often.Luckily her sisters are all bodily several sizes larger so not much clothing goes missing.Last was when a sister came home from Bangkok took a fancy to the motorcycle helmet and jacket I had bought her on the last trip 'not see her for long time nearly two year cannot say no'.I doubt I'll ever win on this.

khwaimaisabai said:

Hi 127,

My GF loves to buy new clothes which she does frequently. Fortunately, she is not into "brand names" so I rarely part with more than a few hundred baht at a time. After a few weeks, she gives much of it away to her friends and relatives.

Just the way she does it.

Khwai

If any girlfriend of mine started to give away what I had bought her (she has chosen it, not me) then the supply lines would be cut. I don't go bustin' my balls to earn a crust just so she can give the fucka away.

Total lack of respect.

Archived