Is she gorgeous or what?

khunsanuk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for posting this KS. Just as I was happily getting back into the swing of life in the sanuk free zone my internal equilibrium is all to kilter again. Dagnabit.

I was particularly fond of her super short skirt on her bicycling adventure in Long Beach. Oh to be a bicycle seat.

this Pi/Hawaiian girl is quite famous and has been on the web since she was 15 or so. She started out with pics on yahoo but once made the mistake of posting a pic of her nerdy looking BF. She used to have big wish lists and guys seem to have sent her stuff, I think mine got lost in the post! She used to have some quite nice wallpaper I remember downloading, there are 100's of picture sets of her around, thank god our nigel is not in any of them, nice girl-peter

Now I should ad a bit.

I did a search for Luana Lani on overnet. Didn't get much but one result was something that claims to be the complete content of the Miss Luana Website of march. I downloaded it. Some 500 pics and 12 short videos. All very tame.

I wouldn't kick her out of the bed, but don't find her that hot either. But that's only my view.

I leave the file (119MB) on the harddrive for you guys. And if it is available on overnet should be available via emule/edonkey, too.

Archived