Is this Nigel in the news? Sex tape hostess attack

Guest lazyphil

Although Nigel is pretty strange he appears to be nobody too much harm, pretty revolting getting dumped on but all willing partys ::

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, managed to have a second look at the pics and it doesn't look very natural. you're probably right.

Still I remember talking with Nigel 3 or 4 y ago a little while after he started starring in those movies I think.

He went like " We're doing great stuff! Fucking katoeys, having girls shit on me". Doesn't seem so new then.

Nowadays he seems more wasted than ever, so I don't know how long all this will go on. But wouldn't wish him bad luck.

bibblies said:

Maybe KS figures that grown-ups have the ability to decide for themselves whether they want to click a very clearly labelled link related to bodily functions or not?

Stupid comment.

KS did delete the same link last week commenting that it was a gross / foul link.

I merely pointed towards the same.

Plus you assume you clicked on the last one, which I did not.

I just rely on the good judgement of kamui here.

BB

Pointing things out things for the moderators again? He'll like that...

It's a topic for adults and this particular link is described in a way that you can't doubt what it's going to contain (I doubt the other was). I didn't click on it but have seen it before. I didn't derive pleasure from it but didn't make the same moral judgement you appear to have on it. If you feel that way and you can't make your own judgements about suitability, perhaps you shouldn't be in an obviously adult forum.

Personally, I thought your calling torrenova a pimp in my economics of a bar-fine thread was nasty and off-topic but then I leave the moderating to the moderators. Why don't you just do the same?

bibblies said:

Pointing things out things for the moderators again? He'll like that...

It's a topic for adults and this particular link is described in a way that you can't doubt what it's going to contain (I doubt the other was). I didn't click on it but have seen it before. I didn't derive pleasure from it but didn't make the same moral judgement you appear to have on it. If you feel that way and you can't make your own judgements about suitability, perhaps you shouldn't be in an obviously adult forum.

Personally, I thought your calling torrenova a pimp in my economics of a bar-fine thread was nasty and off-topic but then I leave the moderating to the moderators. Why don't you just do the same?

Right, looks who is speaking :p

What is wrong one day is apparantly right the other, go figure.

I just put Jack Shit on my ignore list.

I just cant believe a self-respecting board would allow this low life of Nigel a platform here.

As for calling anyone a pimp, just dont twist my words, would you. I did not.

You come over like a little kid whining because someone else posted in 'your' thread :)

BB

just cant believe a self-respecting board would allow this low life of Nigel a platform here.

you re havin a laugh ain t ya???

it s a board for sex tourists...he just gets paid for doin what many here have to pay to do

apparently the biggest market for his stuff is the gulf...

Archived