Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

whosyourdaddy said:

***sigh***

Never seen anyone get [color:"red"] HIV[/color] from a beer. Dont think the hotels, police, street vendors or politicans have any long term [color:"red"]emotion scars [/color] from collecting the money. Since 60% of the Thai economy is underground and untaxable, dont think they will be generating much revenue from it, until the new fiscal reforms come into play. But even then I dont think any revenue tax officer will be sitting on sukumvit road at 2am [color:"red"] high on ya ba[/color] waiting for his next trick so he can get some more drugs and sanuk fix so he does not have to think about one more white prick about to jab him

Have yet to hear of a single good story that has coming from whoring, certainly not enough to encourage my niece to enter the profession. If you have any reason why I should encourage her to start practicing laying on her back and counting ceiling tiles, I would appreciate your thought on the top ten reasons to became a whore. I am sure she would love to lay around like a soi dog all day rather than study 6 days a week

**** some serious de ja vu here**** maybe we had this discussion 1000x in a previous life

Dude your going off on a tangent here. Your list of the perils of prostitution does not address one point I made about those who benefit from the labors of prostitute. You distinctly wrote

. . .dont have much respect for the profession and the results of it.

By saying "results of it" one can infer that that would also mean the benefits and the industry that surround the P4P process. Do you honestly think prostitutes operate in a vaccuum? Punters and the support structure of businesses benefit. If you go into a venue that benefits from the economics of prostitution and you buy a good or service from that business then you in turn are contributing to "the profession and the reults of it". So regardless of if you pay a prostitute directly for sex or you sit in a bar with your farang friends, purchase and sip on a cola that caters to prostitues and punters, you are most assuredly contributing to the prostitution economy. You are a participant regardless of degree. Please do not tell me that your views on the subject are so narrow that you don't look at the entire picture.

BTW- simply because the majority of revenue from the industry of prostitution is not "taxed" do not think that the government recveives no benefit. Money is laundered and then funnelled into legitimate businesses that do pay taxes.

If you really feel so strongly about the perils of industry and you don't want to see your niece become a whore(yes, there are many middle class highly educated women that become whores) then maybe you should boycott those businesses that receive benefit from the industr and lobby your local politician to enforce the laws and shut the venues of prostitution down and step up law enforcement. You can also refuse to meet your farang friends who want to meet for a beer in places that allow the prostitution element on their premises.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pattaya127 said:

My belief, HT does not even know how right he is.

---------------------------

this did not prevent you or Thalenoi to enter full fledged RT (who cares if married or not) with ex-Bgs. The argument that your ladies were not like the other ones only implies that others are also not like the other ones.

Personally, i don't think it's as bad as you think it is. Most guys in a RT will have to deal more seriously with the fact that she is thai, more than being a BG.

So, yes, in theory, but no, in particular.

being a prostitute is not necessarily an iron-branding for life. Just in this thread, as far as i know, 3 guys are happily in a RT with ex-Bgs.

How many ex-whoremongers or purchasers of Thai BG pussy are now in what they consider successful relationships with non-BG's? Were they "branded" for life? Did being an ex-whoremonger hurt them in their present relationships?

JJsushi's top ten list for whoring

10) give money to people ( directly or indirectly)

9)??????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"results of it"

Please dont try and infer/assume anything about what I think of whores.

These are some of the results of the prostitition on purely a economic stance:

What about the money that is going into the pattaya mafia, the bar owners at soi cowboy that are sending hitmen after each other, the tuk tuk drivers/ touts who exploit tourists on silom/ Patong/ Chawang and ruin a trip to thailand, what about the army who put Chuwit in charge of the MPs and they think they are above the law, what about the link to the Triads /Pantip plaza with prostitution and international crime. What about the legitament cases of women tricked into working in Japanese brothels and spending years trying to pay back a slavery fee so that they can come back to thailand broke, what about the punters who are so desperate that they spend their lifes savings on sick buffalo stories, what about the economics of the one million HIV positive thais and the orphan children, what about the lack of respect that thai women get in the international/ business community because of this stigmatism attached to them. Of course there is the obvious Ya Ba / moral linkages and how it was / is destroying the country. What about the economics of childhood prostitition and the attraction of pediphiles to the kingdom. There is also the farmers who traded their daughters to pay off 'tok khiew' loans. The list can go on and on.

Wonder if I should feel bad about paying the plumber tonight and asking him what he is doing. He mentioned he was going to the karaoke on the corner. I bet you my money will be used for some of the above illegal activity.

:o

All this money is great for the economy is it not??? ::

-----------------------------------

Back to your regularly schedule program of taking a girl out of a bar.

Guest lazyphil

<<Me either. I'm not married, so why are you bringing me into it???? I only said that marrying a prositutue, may not be the greatest of idea's, in anyones logic, and might be frout with problems. I'll stand by that logic, till the cows come home>>

Wasn't singling you out HT just speaking about some men in general!

rompandadam said:

"some girls I know get serious with a guy, and let him break it off with her others...not bad, I guess, as you then remove doubt...but I have to question the original poster, why do this if not going to fully commit to her?"

Sorry OH I dont understand "why do this if not going to fully commit to her?""......Can you you rephrase for a stupid soul?

Yes, you wrote... "I cannot/will not comit to her " So I said why go through all this is not able to commit to her? sooner or later it will end, then what will she do? your efforts have problems built in, as she will get pissed at lack of commitment and look elsewhere...

whosyourdaddy said:

JJsushi's top ten list for whoring

10) give money to people ( directly or indirectly)

9)??????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"results of it"

Please dont try and infer/assume anything about what I think of whores.

These are some of the results of the prostitition on purely a economic stance:

What about the money that is going into the pattaya mafia, the bar owners at soi cowboy that are sending hitmen after each other, the tuk tuk drivers/ touts who exploit tourists on silom/ Patong/ Chawang and ruin a trip to thailand, what about the army who put Chuwit in charge of the MPs and they think they are above the law, what about the link to the Triads /Pantip plaza with prostitution and international crime. What about the legitament cases of women tricked into working in Japanese brothels and spending years trying to pay back a slavery fee so that they can come back to thailand broke, what about the punters who are so desperate that they spend their lifes savings on sick buffalo stories, what about the economics of the one million HIV positive thais and the orphan children, what about the lack of respect that thai women get in the international/ business community because of this stigmatism attached to them. Of course there is the obvious Ya Ba / moral linkages and how it was / is destroying the country. What about the economics of childhood prostitition and the attraction of pediphiles to the kingdom. There is also the farmers who traded their daughters to pay off 'tok khiew' loans. The list can go on and on.

Wonder if I should feel bad about paying the plumber tonight and asking him what he is doing. He mentioned he was going to the karaoke on the corner. I bet you my money will be used for some of the above illegal activity.

:o

All this money is great for the economy is it not??? ::

-----------------------------------

Back to your regularly schedule program of taking a girl out of a bar.

Dude I don't know what in the hell you are referring too and I would suspect that you may be on some form of mild medication to judge by your most recent post.

I am not making any argument about the good or bad of prostitution, you are. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy that you espouse as to singling out the prostitute as the recepient of your distaste. You have yet to show any similar contempt for those other willing participants and beneficiaries in the prostitution business namely, punters, businessmen and Thai politicians. If you truly had any earnest contempt for the business of prostitution then you would willingly disengage yourself from all activities that contribute to economic engine of the industry.

WYD,

"...They say that people come to thailand for 2 reasons. they are running towards something or running away from something. I think most punters would be running towards some missing aspect of their western life...."

So what drew you to LOS? I am not looking to start here, but I and many others find it hard to believe you never engaged in P4P on any level. If you are so against it, why live in a place famous for it, or post on a board that caters to it? Surely you can get a job in your home country...?

"...Because of my background that has formed my thought process, I would never consider marrying a whore and really dont have much respect for the profession and the results of it. .."

Well, my guess is many of us were raised to believe the same. Some of us grew up/out of it and expanded our thought processes to think differently on the topic. We evolved beyond our upbring so to speak. I know one guy from fairly "high so" British society and one from the U.S. upper crust who married Bar girls, come to find out, in the wash of family business that followed, several members of his family had done so, and a few of the women in their familes (grand moms etc) had engaged in the profession at one time or another to make ends meet during the war and such. We never know what skeletons lurk in our closets, so "Judge not least we be judge" I read someplace...

Oh, "whore" do you mean girl who only sells sex in a bar? or any woman who uses sex to get what she wants? that really opens the numbers up doesn't it? Was told during war time many women married guys to get the GI insurance should the guy get killed, some married a few times...whores to you? they are to me, and every family has them.

[color:"red"]Success in a relationship is not dependent upon a person's former occupation or preoccupation, it is more dependent upon present and future communication, committment and effort.

[/color]

Not 100% I agree. Allow me to interpret a writing of a psychologist on the subject of prostitution:

"Prostitution allows women to make fast money with not much mentally or physically effort. The ones who work with foriegners also gain the benefits of becoming wives becuase foreign men (farangs) do not pay much attention to the women's background with in certain cases, are better than Thai/Asian men. However, prostitution creates the habit of "mak gnai" (easy way out) and sometimes laziness which can be a life-long habit. This habit can hinder the ability to face future in constructive ways, that is if no money, let sell their bodies again."

I will not write the rest of the article. However, the point of having a habit of easier way out have caused many problems in relationship. What about those women who are married but spend time in Thailand doing what they did before, is ithat for excitement or what?

What about the ones in the USA, Europe, Australia who are still hookers when they are married, could that be they are married to pimps? One of them that died in Aus was 58 year old hooker!!!

I met a woman in Germany who said she did it so she could save money for her son (then 3 years old), now 25 years later, the kid never finish HS, and she is still hooking in her 50s. Not all are the same, but I don't buy it that past experience has no impact for the future.

I am not saying that regular women will never be bad partners for there are many aspects and facets in a relationship but past experience has a lot of impact on the present and the future, some can use the past as a learning curb to do better, some just keep falling back to where they were.

Jasmine

Guest lazyphil

<<I am still waiting for the overwhelming evidence that shows that a reformed whoremonger has better longterm relationships and make better mates than a reformed whore>>

Please someone explain cos I'm puzzled.

[color:"red"] Most of the time these women see guys are a quick buck. They dont look further than the wallet. They know what to say and how to act and how to fuck in order to get the most buck for the bang. Generally, I have heard the women speaking thai and sometimes they dont have alot of repect for the punters. But I am sure at times they feel like Cinderella being the poor women with the handsome prince coming to save them. Who wouldn't.

[/color]

Some still don't respect their husbands even after certain years of marriage. There is an ex-prostitute in my mother's town who is now married to a French speaking guy (I did not want to know where he was from) and have a beuatiful girl with him. She calls him "Ai Hou Lan". Called the previous husband who is an Australian "Big body with no-brain" of course and went into explicit stuff on their sexual life at the mean time wanted to know how my sex life is, curious that we normal woman is as good as the ex-prostitute.

In my last trip, I met a woman who is married to a farang who did not want him to learn any Thai "So he cannot know about my personal life", she had the nerve to tell me that I was making a mistake trying to teach my husband Thai.

I don't find many of these women respect the husbands much, many of them even think that the relationship is only temporary, just to get enougn money to get properties in Thailand, sending their Thai kids to better school and they will go back. I guess that is an episode of "white knight".

Jasmine

Archived