Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Using the same logic that some would apply to having a relationship with a woman who worked as a prostitute you can say that a woman should never engage in a relationship with a man that pays for the services of prostitutes>>

I find it utterly staggering when I read guys who whore around and have no problem with it and are married and dish out advice (not aiming at just you HT btw) about not getting involved with bgs. Makes no sense to me!

Guest lazyphil

<<It's a hard road to go down, you have to admit. Maybe not in your case, but the majority>>

Not just me, I personally know of 5 other marrages doing ok. I dont know personally any failures, yes they do exist I'm sure, like jjsushi said 50% of marrages fail in the US and UK I think so its possible bg/falang enter the realm of thesde stats.

Ok, here we go again and I feel obliged to reply, but my case is UNIQUE!!!!!!!

I met bg 123 on trip 20

She got in trouble leaving her bar a few days with me without paying bf - got fired - (answer no 1)

I wanted to rent a house here in Chumpon and could use some help with the proceedings. It was a "convienience arrangement", she lives with me since (2 years and 9 months) this should answer 3,4,5.

2) money: she manages our monthly spending budget

3) not found solution to this one yet. I live "retired' and enjoy time spent with her though.

>>>>>find it utterly staggering when I read guys who whore around and have no problem with it and are married and dish out advice (not aiming at just you HT btw) about not getting involved with bgs. Makes no sense to me! <<<<

Me either. I'm not married, so why are you bringing me into it???? I only said that marrying a prositutue, may not be the greatest of idea's, in anyones logic, and might be frout with problems. I'll stand by that logic, till the cows come home. :)

HT

A few things I didnt make clear before!

She wanted to stop dancing I didnt ask her

She hangs out with her village friends who are mostly connected to P4P

She doesnt seem keen to have my money....

She doesnt talk about what she wants to do apart from maybe going back to waitressing

I guess I know her quite well, or at least for quite a long time

She says she doesnt want to go with regular punters..I say "up to you"

I cannot/will not comit to her

So my questions are more aimed at her (rather than me) getting the best out of her life......

HIGH THAIED said:

Hey Phil,

It's a hard road to go down, you have to admit. Maybe not in your case, but the majority. And in the great scheme of things, is not bad advice, in anyone's interpretation.

It's tough work to pull most girl's out of prostitution, and I'll stand by that fact. There are many issues that need to be addressed, as opposed to a union with a non-prostitute.

You got lucky, but you cannot apply that to all such unions. Most end up not working out. And to imply otherwise, and perpetuate, is not sensible, and irresponsible, IMO.

HT

Although there were some reports of success, HT is dead right, IMO.

My belief, HT does not even know how right he is.

(I said this as a board member, not as a mod. No reason to hold back your opinions).

o.k. first of all...JJ, yes, good thoughts! LP, we are in synk...HT, love you dude, but heres a buck, buy a clue...yeah, o.k. every relationship has its own unique set of problems. When looking at why marrages between punters and BG/P4P girls fail, also look atn the punter, it takes 2...maybe she didn't give up the life, or maybe he didn't... maybe he is all to blame, who knows, maybe the guy is a dick who treats her bad simply because she was a BG. Have to agree here, if a girl is good enough to pay and play with, why not marry? what is the difference between a girl who sells it, and a girl who gets drunk at a frat party and bangs 10 guys? seen that happen a lot in Uni!

As for taking away the sim card...not a bad idea, or at least insist she break off contact with the others, if she is as she claims not interested in them, and would not want to keep in touch with them anyway...some girls I know get serious with a guy, and let him break it off with her others...not bad, I guess, as you then remove doubt...but I have to question the original poster, why do this if not going to fully commit to her?

"some girls I know get serious with a guy, and let him break it off with her others...not bad, I guess, as you then remove doubt...but I have to question the original poster, why do this if not going to fully commit to her?"

Sorry OH I dont understand "why do this if not going to fully commit to her?""......Can you you rephrase for a stupid soul?

Archived