Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

>Ambiguity in the hands of a good writer (uh... like you) is an asset. <

Yes, i think Romp's strength is his postings is the fact he acknowledges the ambiguity.

It is the posts where people describe their relation with a BG as un-ambiguous that make me uneasy, unless the relation is strictly defined as a P4P one night stand. Anything after that first night, a repeat, a development beyond that must almost by definition be ambiguous.

Maybe it is exactly this ambiguity that is the main factor attracting me to this scene.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

two months into this rollercoaster now.

Telegraphically:

She most unwilling to drop in at the old go-go place even for just one beer

She sleeps quite a lot

She hangs out with village friends in the city who are on the fringes of the scene

We have a big problem with trust

her money needs are modest or very modest

If she doesnt find a proper job soon she will go back to "dancing" (my rule!)

Despite "our" permission has not free-lanced or linked up with regulars (could be lying) who still ring faithfully

She has stopped using make-up and combs her hair less often

No weight gain

Hi romp,

You are right.

If she goes the same way asGF, in another two years she will:

Still not want to go to the old place - GF has not been there for nine months now. A week or two ago she asked me to take her because an old friend of hers was having a birthday party. At the last minute, she backed out but sent me there with instructions to pay the girl's bar fine so she could concentrate on partying and not have to dance.

Still sleep a lot.

Still hang out with, mostly, friends not in "the scene".

Trust will be growing, but still an occasional problem.

In my case, money needs have never been modest.

Have a proper job - in my case she is owner/manager of a small beer bar.

Have zero contact with old regulars - maybe because she has lost half a dozen mobile phones over the months and they don't have her number any more.

Now be taking much more pride in her appearance, looking smart and more mature - but she is two years older.

Good luck. I hope it works out the way you want - if you know what that is.

Khwai

Cant be unalloyed good I guess....I am at very best only a caretaker of IP

Someone else is going to have the privilege and delight of being her long term partner

She is muttering about going back to school which I would put money on the line for...

do like your posts...

rompandadam said:

She is muttering about going back to school which I would put money on the line for...

Hi romp,

Thanks. GF muttered about this too - and tried it. In the end she couldn't keep it up and it all stopped. I am sorry she stopped the English classes because it is something I could have genuinely helped her with.

I wrote a post in "Stories" about her beer bar, if you are interested.

Khwai

Archived