Taking the girl out of the bar forever(?)

MrX

[color:"red"] Have to agree here, if a girl is good enough to pay and play with, why not marry? what is the difference between a girl who sells it, and a girl who gets drunk at a frat party and bangs 10 guys? seen that happen a lot in Uni!

[/color]

Since you put it that way, the prostitutes are better than the regular ones, at least they make money from the sex. Really OH, frat parties eh? Could be these girls are trying to gain experience, how else can they do it? :D

If there is no morale difference between selling sex and girls with regular jobs, 90% (IMO) will just sell sex for many think it is easier just to lay on the backs and ALL of these women just can switich to be good wives and mothers, no problem. I am not saying that some cannot do it, however, time will tell how well they do.

Tell that to some women who struggle to finish school and live on a loaf of bread and peanut butter/week, I did it. Or tell that to the Chula or Thammasart students who beg for fundings from schools so they can go to school for another semester.

Jasmine

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jasmine said:

Tell that to some women who struggle to finish school and live on a loaf of bread and peanut butter/week, I did it. Or tell that to the Chula or Thammasart students who beg for fundings from schools so they can go to school for another semester.

Jasmine

Your looking at this the wrong way I think. No one is saying that a prostitute is better than a girl from Thammasat or Chula nor is a Chula girl a bad prospect. The point is merely that you simply cannot assume that a girl who is a former prostitute will be a worse long term mate than a girl who never was one.

Women in 3rd worl countries become prostitutes for reasons.You take away the motivation that influenced them to go into an occupation of prostitution and more tha likely you have a decent human being that wants a normal life.

Once a woman decides she will no longer hook for a living she is a FORMER prostitute. Is she now any less of a woman and can she not be a good mate, have a family and love as any other woman? By the same token you have guys on this board who utilized the services of Thai prostitutes yet will swear that having a relationship with these women is a bad idea. I agree it would be difficult to have a relationship with a woman who IS a prostitute.

But if she is a former prostitute then I don't see how it can be any more difficult than a woman who never was a prostitue to enter into a relationship with a man who was a FORMER punter. Therein lies the hypocrisy. A man who was a punter who will state that a woman who was a prostitute is a bad choice to mate with. He had no problems paying a prostitute for sex but he has a problem entering into a relationship with a former prostitute and accepting that she can change her ways the same as he chose too? In other words he thinks he is a good candidate for a long term relationship with his non prostitute but a former prostitute is not a good prospect for a long term relationship? Why should his relationship be more sucessful than that of the former prostitute? Complete and utter hypocrisy that is reiterated time and time again on this board.

The prevailing logic is that these relationships with former prostitutes fail because the woman was a prostitute. I disagree with that myopic view. I would hazard a guess that the reason these relationships fail is because the two individuals have not invested in educating each other about themselves. They go straight from a paid transaction to infatuation and then arranging a marriage visa. 2 weeks with a hooker on your vacation does not equate up to a successful long term relationship. The same as meeting a Chula girl for 2 weeks and then asking her to marry you will not equate to a successful marriage.

Success in a relationship is not dependent upon a person's former occupation or preoccupation, it is more dependent upon present and future communication, committment and effort.

I find it utterly staggering when I read guys who whore around and have no problem with it and are married and dish out advice (not aiming at just you HT btw) about not getting involved with bgs. Makes no sense to me!

Well, it makes perfect sense to me. It smacks of ignorance (BG's have issues, us whoremongers don't) and arrogance (as a whoremonger I am better than a BG). I get tired of reading these delusional lines again and again, though.

I cannot/will not comit to her

So my questions are more aimed at her (rather than me) getting the best out of her life......

Well, since you cannot/will not commit to her, the best thing you could do, is to disappear out of her life. As it is now, you're only fucking her up/giving her hope, while you don't want to commit.

Cheers,

soongmak

I think the BG- punter relationship is almost too hard to figure out. I have seen it work and have seen it go bust quite quickly.

I will not argue that some women are better than others and I really dont think a profession has anything to do with a good wife. They are mutual exclusive.

But. I still do agree with that if a women enters a relationship based on customer- service person, there is a initial thought process that may dictate the course of the relationship and in many cases it does. Most relationships that I have seen can not get past this stage.

Most of the time these women see guys are a quick buck. They dont look further than the wallet. They know what to say and how to act and how to fuck in order to get the most buck for the bang. Generally, I have heard the women speaking thai and sometimes they dont have alot of repect for the punters. But I am sure at times they feel like Cinderella being the poor women with the handsome prince coming to save them. Who wouldn't.

But on the other hand, look at many of the punters. The stereotypical punter still holds true, especially now in the low season. They say that people come to thailand for 2 reasons. they are running towards something or running away from something. I think most punters would be running towards some missing aspect of their western life.

As a result we have 2 people who are from different backgrounds and they are playing the hand they got dealt the best they can. They both feel as if they can not get any better than what they have and make the relationship work despite the odds of different cultures, languages, education and background.

I think it is a complex relationship. If they get past the initial stage and the parties forget about the past and work towards a future together, it most certainly can work and it does.

Because of my background that has formed my thought process, I would never consider marrying a whore and really dont have much respect for the profession and the results of it.

whosyourdaddy said:

Because of my background that has formed my thought process, I would never consider marrying a whore and really dont have much respect for the profession and the results of it.

I guess you could then extrapolate that thought into having no respect for all willing participants that utilize the services of whores and economically benefit from the profession such as punters(which I am sure includes many people you personally know and could even call friends), bar owners, police and politicians that do not enforce the law, hotel and property owners that knowingly allow activites of prostitution on their premises, vendors that sell products such as alcohol to bars that cater to prostitutes and punters and last but not least the Thai government which collects taxes from the revenue generated from the prostitution economy.

Given your evident distaste for the profession and the results of it, I am sure that you have not patronized, bought a cola or beer or even set foot in a place that knowingly benefits and has whores on their premises.

soongmak said:

I find it utterly staggering when I read guys who whore around and have no problem with it and are married and dish out advice (not aiming at just you HT btw) about not getting involved with bgs. Makes no sense to me!

Well, it makes perfect sense to me. It smacks of ignorance (BG's have issues, us whoremongers don't) and arrogance (as a whoremonger I am better than a BG). I get tired of reading these delusional lines again and again, though.

I am still waiting for the overwhelming evidence that shows that a reformed whoremonger has better longterm relationships and make better mates than a reformed whore.

Amazing how some men can really separate the two and believe that there is a difference.

I guess you could then extrapolate that thought into having no respect for all willing participants that utilize the services of whores and economically benefit from the profession such as punters(which I am sure includes many people you personally know and could even call friends), bar owners, police and politicians that do not enforce the law, hotel and property owners that knowingly allow activites of prostitution on their premises, vendors that sell products such as alcohol to bars that cater to prostitutes and punters and last but not least the Thai government which collects taxes from the revenue generated from the prostitution economy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

***sigh***

Never seen anyone get [color:"red"] HIV[/color] from a beer. Dont think the hotels, police, street vendors or politicans have any long term [color:"red"]emotion scars [/color] from collecting the money. Since 60% of the Thai economy is underground and untaxable, dont think they will be generating much revenue from it, until the new fiscal reforms come into play. But even then I dont think any revenue tax officer will be sitting on sukumvit road at 2am [color:"red"] high on ya ba[/color] waiting for his next trick so he can get some more drugs and sanuk fix so he does not have to think about one more white prick about to jab him

Have yet to hear of a single good story that has coming from whoring, certainly not enough to encourage my niece to enter the profession. If you have any reason why I should encourage her to start practicing laying on her back and counting ceiling tiles, I would appreciate your thought on the top ten reasons to became a whore. I am sure she would love to lay around like a soi dog all day rather than study 6 days a week

**** some serious de ja vu here**** maybe we had this discussion 1000x in a previous life

My belief, HT does not even know how right he is.

---------------------------

this did not prevent you or Thalenoi to enter full fledged RT (who cares if married or not) with ex-Bgs. The argument that your ladies were not like the other ones only implies that others are also not like the other ones.

Personally, i don't think it's as bad as you think it is. Most guys in a RT will have to deal more seriously with the fact that she is thai, more than being a BG.

So, yes, in theory, but no, in particular.

being a prostitute is not necessarily an iron-branding for life. Just in this thread, as far as i know, 3 guys are happily in a RT with ex-Bgs.

Archived