14 days off from wife...where to spend it?

LilTiger

Well, I managed to get 14 days off from the wife--even if I had to let her go see a lover. And I'm planning on using it to the max! I am well experienced in the Bangkok scene, but recent reports have gotten me a bit spooked. Plus, it's September and the weather is notoriously bad. So my question is where in SE Asia should I spend my time to maximize my fun? I've never been to Pattaya. Is it a better scene than Bangkok? And everyone rages on about how great Angeles City is. Should I just go straight there and say to h@ll with Thailand altogether?

Advise is welcome.

Well Bangkok is really dull now, Pattaya is worse and they just closed Cowboy.

How about you stay home, re paint the house, mow the lawn, redecorate the lounge room, put in a new kitchen and imagine the surprise she'll get when she comes home!

OR - bring the wife! Tell her men are good but women are better!

Err - Just joking, there are short time hootels above Soi Cowboy, why not just move into one of them?

DOG

Go to Pattaya and Angeles. You will not regret it. Land Bangkok, take taxi direct to Pattaya for approx. 1500 baht.

Go to Walking Street and Sois 2,7,8 for starters when in Pattaya for nightlife. Lots of info. thru search feature on this board.

Stay approx. a week, then go to Angeles. Air France $228.00 roundtrip Bangkok to Manila. Fare here.www.zuji.com.sg

I advise you to reserve a taxi Manila to Angeles, to avoid rip-off taxis and worse that you will encounter when arriving in Manila.

For Angeles, listed below are guest friendly hotels,and links to map and useful info on go gos and bars.

HOTELS:

www.orchid-inn.com center of action in Angeles

www.phoenixhotel.com take jeepney 4 peso to action

www.clarkton.com take jeepney 4 peso to action

www.champagne-angeles.com center of action in Angeles

www.hotel-hana.com take trike 50 peso to action 2

minute ride.

www.angelescity.com go to links lots of information about Angeles.

www.theville.com transportation to Angeles from Manila if landing in Manila.

Chatboard: Lots of information and free site.

http://66.36.244.27/board/ubbthreads.php?Cat=

MAP: of Angeles and central party go go areas :-)

www.acmap.com

Whitney, you da man. Thanks.

So if I'm going to blow off (pun intended) Bangkok and head straight to Pattaya and Angeles, I need some hotel recs. Fortunately, I have $$ to spend and want the nicest place in town. What would that be for both cities? Also, any of you going to be in either city around then? Gonna be a hella party with me there ;-)

Lil'Tigr

You'll find that Angles City/Olongapo to be much less clean as many places in Thailand! I'm not sure what you a re looking for but you might consider Patong for a location. There is nop Patpong but I've never been short of action in my room. If you want a girl/girl show just find it in the bars. Since 9-11-01 things have been bad and it is truely a punters paradise. Since you are not bound by a shite budget you can get some very nice room in Patong! Very Nice. PM me and I'll give you some Ideas!

Archived