Are ex-whoremongers hypocrits?

MrX

>The barscene can be highly addictive. <

You can say that again!

For both of us, her and I, them and us, all of us (anyway, most of us)

I know how hard it is for me to wean myself away from the barscene. Must be just as hard for them. Besides, I don't really want to. So, it is bad form me? So what!

I've tried to encourage her to understand it's bad for her, that's what she said to me , So What.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>On an etymological note, from where did this term "whoremonger" come into such persistently incorrect use?<

Yes, the English language is often not a very consistent tool.

The Dutch are more precise about this. The Dutch term is " hoerenloper" e.g. he who walks (with or towards) the whores.

I heard he expression occasionally as a young man. Never realised I'd earn the title one day.

ikkrang said:

The Dutch are more precise about this. The Dutch term is " hoerenloper" e.g. he who walks (with or towards) the whores.

I heard he expression occasionally as a young man. Never realised I'd earn the title one day.

Mr Hoerenloper,

Maybe better to use the translation as 'to go to/with whores'

BB

:p

Thank you, BB,

I've always maintained that the Flemish (?) have a more acute sense of the Dutch language then the Dutch themselves.

Besides, I haven't lived in NL for at least 30 yrs.

But, anyway, the dutch 'hoerenloper is more accurate then the english 'whoremonger'.

Maybe because the dutch are more upfront, explicit.

KS, Coss, Soongmak, any comment?

what if I tell you what you're doing is not good for you, it has risks of disease and death, it is bad for your emotions and your soul,

----------------------

Either you were fresh in your first week in P4P, or you worked for a NGO, distributing leaflets off soi 4. There is a greater crime than sleep with poor issan girls, it's to make them TTM. Besides, IMO, she would say "what i can do, i poor girl", not "I decide". "white middle class liberal comcerns..."???? She said that too? hum....... University student just back from a PH D year in US college? ::

ALHOLK said:

Hi!

Some are and some are not. I don't have any problem with people who chose to change their life. What I do have a problem with is people who tell me how to live my own life. I think this is a major cause of problems in the world be they religious or political fanatics or just whoremongers that can't hack it anymore

I do find it hypocritical when people who obviously have move to Thailand for the cheap pussy post lengthy rants about alleged sex tourists.

regards

ALHOLK

Whats "whoremongers who can't hack it anymore?"? Did they run out of money, or get impotent?

Whats the criteria when you judge people to have moved to Thailand for cheap pussy? ::

>Either you were fresh in your first week in P4P, or you worked for a NGO, distributing leaflets off soi 4. There is a greater crime than sleep with poor issan girls, it's to make them TTM. Besides, IMO, she would say "what i can do, i poor girl", not "I decide". "white middle class liberal comcerns..."???? She said that too? hum....... University student just back from a PH D year in US college? <

dear P127,

my apologies for confusing you, I was making an attempt at speaking in jest - Poot Len!

all this super serious debate with flaring tempers on another thread made me lose it a bit.

yes, at some stage in my life i could have been one of these leaflet distributors on Soi 4, and yes, in my first week, I was fresh.

But that's a long time ago now.

"white middle class liberal comcern'

that was quoted to me by an exTBG Uni student in my country.

but then again, she was very good at milking this WMCLC, too

>You are welcome, but any idea on how you base your statement on ?<

the dutch tend to take over all kind of foreign words, and assimilate them into their language. the flemish tend to look at a foreign word, and try to find an appropriate translation into their own language. I like that.

ikkrang

(Dutch born and bred)

SM,

I believe this is the crux of the matter where the two camps divide. A diiferent philosophical take on it and whether and how much does one personalizes it.

First of all, there is no different difference between goods and services. Am I not buying both? GDP calculations don't differ among these two categories. I do not personalize my services yet one can still show respect toward those within the service industry be it a maid, a waiter, a gardener, a psychologist, a knocker, a haircutter or a prostitute. They are no different each providing a service for a fee.

I see the split off when guys start to personalize those services into their lives and lifestyles. They start to want and need more than just sexual services. They desire companionship even marriage partners. Is there anything wrong with marrying your haircutter or a prostitute? No

Let alone one understands what they are getting and what fall out and stigmas can possible exist. Can blame society for that....

I think what transpires is that guy starts to identifiy with the girl maybe sharing same value systems, common interests, intellectual capacities, some type of social connectiveness. Those guys have in essence have adopted that girl into their lifestyle.

I think it is human nature to defend their newly defined social partner and the girl's world because it is now an extension of them and a criticism of that is also seen as an attack of the guys ability to choose and their expanded world.

The other camp is coming from the perspective that they don't bridge their personal life and lifestyle with a purchased service. They don't extend their life into hers because they feel they don't have anything in common or share any traits. They will or do look elsewhere if they are searching for dating, socializing or marriage partners.They didn't cross the line while the other camp never had a line in the first place....

It is not a right or a wrong as much as a personal choice each identifying what they believe is best for them.

Your example of the self-made millionaire is not a good one. It would only apply if the guys are coming from the same background and upbringing of the girls. I would have the tendency to believe most do not but maybe some do?

You are making the assumption that guys who criticize actually shared some interests, common values and social connectiveness with these girls. I would believe that most of these guys view it as just another form of paid entertainment. They never integrated these girls into their own personal beliefs and values...

Cardinalblue

Archived