MYTH OF THE GOLDEN VAGINA

As far as westerners I've come to reaize that we don't like our own women the most. Meaning the women in our own country. I do see a fairly big difference between American women and other western (Canadian, European, Oceania (NZ, Oz).

When I was going to the British pubs to watch football in LA, the British and Irish women there seemed so much more down to earth and less neurotic than their American sisters. I first went to Europe as a uni student and immediately saw the difference.

I'm curious to know if other American men find European women 'better' than American women generally and also if the non American men think American women are as bad as worse than your own.

I think some of my opinion stems from non American women being more curious about me and treating me special as a result. I wouldn't be surprised if non Western men, especially Brits think American women are better than their own because if they spent any certain amount of time in the U.S. they'd see that American women go goo goo ga ga over their accents and they get laid much easier than they would back home.

I love Aussie and Kiwi women. They LOVE black guys or so it seems.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've worked with a number of Brit and Aussie gals, and the main difference I noticed that they were not as thin skinned as US women. They didn't get pissed off by every little thing they didn't agree with. But when they did get pissed off, watch out! :shocked:

I liked the Aussie gals because they were more like being around other guys. They also didn't appeal to me for the same reason. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Archived