MYTH OF THE GOLDEN VAGINA

Why do 'western' women consider that little (and not so little!) hole surrounded by folds of skin, the entitlement to a man's: house,car,pension and kids? This IS NOT saying ALL women are bad, but you and I know who we speak of.

The myth of the golden vagina:

Who is to blame?

society: lawyers and the laws that go against males 90% of the time?

women: the gold-digging type just looking for a monkey to latch onto and take to the cleaners. Expecting wine and dine and not even a kiss goodnite.

ourselves: for putting females up on this pedastal.

In many cultures the female is given EVERY opprotunity to suceed (bank loans, education ect..) Whereas the male is not afforded the same options and his hardly treated as an equal when it comes to the divorce or split up.

Why is that?

A topic worth discussing. :dunno:

cheers.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The European concept of chivalry is the problem-which has translated into this hyper competitive contest amongst American males to buy expensive shit to impress women.

Once you can convince a woman that her pussy is not special to you, she can't wait to fuck you to prove you how wrong she thinks you are. American men in general are blinking weak when it comes to dealing with women. They are cowards who are afraid of rejection. I remember in college at parties most guys (athletes were the exception)did not have the courage to talk to a chick unless they had consumed a case of beer in order to get that courage. The nitwits didn't realize that all you had to do was chat up the girl and get her to drink during the time. Before you know it she will be shoving her tongue down your throat. Chicks get horny and want to get laid too.

That's why my brethern falll in love so quick to the first chick that gives them a piece of ass and tells them how great they are. Then when the sad sap wakes up and realizes it's all a facade he runs to places like Thailand and somehow believes that a chick from the 3rd world that says the same thing really must mean it. He just doesn't get that it is 2 desperate people looiking for something.

I wish that my fellow American men would wake the hell up and realize that it is all a game that these chicks play but it is a game that men wrote the rules to. Understand how to manipulate the rules to your advantage and you won't have any problems with American or 3rd world chicks.

The Arab world had it right years ago, toss the chicks in a freaking harem and make them wait for you.

I dont know......you write: "Why do 'western' women consider that little hole....etc" which seems like an invitation to a misogynists tea party.. and its about "western women" who in formal terms are of peripheral interest here I suppose... and you call yourself "sanuksomething".... it all seems a bit 'mai sanuk' to me...

Perhaps you feel the board has been a little dull lately?

PS. What about the myth of the devouring vagina!

Pussy is gold!!! Why else would you fucking wankers fly off to some shithole like Bangkok? You go for the pussy! Pussy hairs pull fucking trains. Fuck, the Thai people have built a whole fucking tourist industry on the backs of the cute little thai gurls. Who the fuck are we kidding thinking that American chicks are sooo fucking evil and satanic. The way I see it, you can have a Thai girl and support her whole fucking family or an American bitch who is ready to tear you up like a paper plate and throw you away like a dirty diaper unless you put up with her fucking arrogant shit. Life just aint fucking fair...no matter how you cut it!!

Rug

Maybe fools gold? lol

And yes....just thought to spice up the board a bit. In response to earlier post, this OP is not "mai sanuk" actually if you read the responses they are quite funny and good for a laugh.

Didn't know pussy hairs could pull trains.

I did know they power full-size buses though....as I sat on one 10 hours to my TG's village.

Maybe a new form of energy that could reduce the worlds demand for oil?

Watch out OPEC!

RugDoctor36 wrote:

"Pussy is gold!!! Why else would you fucking wankers fly off to some shithole like Bangkok? You go for the pussy! Pussy hairs pull fucking trains. Fuck, the Thai people have built a whole fucking tourist industry on the backs of the cute little thai gurls. Who the fuck are we kidding thinking that American chicks are sooo fucking evil and satanic. The way I see it, you can have a Thai girl and support her whole fucking family or an American bitch who is ready to tear you up like a paper plate and throw you away like a dirty diaper unless you put up with her fucking arrogant shit. Life just aint fucking fair...no matter how you cut it!!"

Dear Doctor, how much do you sell your Angry Tablets for??

Fatbastard33 :)

Archived