INDIAN in Pattaya - in the ENGLISH manner

redwood13

Roy and his wife Nee have just opened a restaurant in Pattaya serving Indian food as found in England. I ate there a couple of weeks ago and though I enjoyed it, being American I had no idea how it would appeal to the Brits. I've since met several guys who've given the food rave reviews.

The story is while Nee was living in UK with Roy she studied cooking with the cook at a local Indian curry house and has brought her skills back to Pattaya.

Just opened 3 or 4 weeks ago, the restaurant is called NEEROYS CURRY SHOP and it's on Soi Chaiyapoon across from Crazy Dave's restaurant. Chaiyapoon is just off Soi Buakhao N. of the Soi Diana intersection. Open 'til late ~02:00 - free delivery up to 1 km. + 20 baht for each additional km. 038-720902 & 07-058-4420 -- Curries priced from 99-170 baht.

-redwood

Keeping on the same theme, but different location, here is a plug for The Londoner:

Anglo-Indian Nights

(Bombay Blow-out and Bevvy)

Only 299 Baht ++ VAT

DELHICIOUS

All you can eat Indian Curry Buffet

Lovingly prepared with the assistance of the Indian Chefs of The Novotel Lotus Coco's Cafe

Plus a Pint of Lager (or your choice of a bottle of local beer, glass of house wine, standard spirit mixer or soft drink)

Plus All the Latest and Greatest Indian Sounds.

Every Thursday 18:00 - 22:00 starting from 19th August 2004

It's so authentic - it could be Bradford!

Londoner Soi 33

:o

Archived