Straycat

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Your answers suggest you are a Strategist

and

>Strategists are generally easy-going

this bits pretty close

>In situations where they can't use their talents, are unappreciated, or not taken seriously, Strategists may become negatively critical or sarcastic

and finally

>Strategists are often drawn to technical or scientific careers

Not too far off at all...

-j-

Impressive! There are only a couple of things that I would discount here:

++++++++++

Your answers suggest you are a Resolver

Summary of Resolvers

-- Good at getting to the heart of a problem and quickly finding a solution

-- Make rational decisions using the facts available

-- Think of themselves as understanding, stable and easy-going

-- May focus on short-term results and lose sight of the big picture (I am more the opposite, actually)

More about Resolvers

Resolvers are independent people who quietly learn how things work by analysing large amounts of information. Should a problem arise, they solve it with as little fuss as possible. Resolvers are only interested in abstract ideas, if they can be used to solve a problem quickly. (Yup.)

Resolvers like to take risks: Many of them seek jobs and pastimes that put them in harms way and guarantee an adrenaline rush. (Spot on!)

Resolvers have changed jobs most frequently since leaving full-time education, according to a UK survey. (Me too!)

Resolvers are often tolerant of behaviour different to their own as long as their values aren't compromised. They sometimes give the impression that they agree with other peoples' viewpoints because they don't actively disagree. (Yeah, why waste time debating if you are not passionate in your stance about the subject?)

In situations where they can't use their talents or are unappreciated, Resolvers may become cynical, negatively critical or put off decisions. Under extreme stress, Resolvers could be prone to inappropriate, tearful outbursts. (I would not say tearful, but I do fight with my wife if I am stressed; dunno know why and know it is wrong and try to control it, but not always successful...)

Resolvers are quiet and sometimes it is difficult to get to know them; however, they often talk freely about subjects they understand well. (I am told that this is true about me...)

Resolver Careers

Resolvers are often drawn to hands-on jobs that require an analytical mind and careful organisation of large amounts of data. (Yup -- I am happiest in a job like that.)

+++++++++

Cheers,

SD

Looks like a glorified horoscope. Ask someone their sign and then show them their horoscope and they'll see themselves in things they can connect and ignore the things that don't. Best thing to do after completing the test is read a few of the other 16 personality types and you will probably see they fit as well. I don't think there are any real insights here, but then again it called me a realist ::

Archived