Be careful what you wish for....

MrX

Our fragilities would collide with the Bar?s re-opening on August 2nd. I was sure. IP insisted she hadn?t fucked a customer for a month now, and in May and June business had certainly been slow. Her growing monogamy, difficult enough to get used to, would be an even harder habit to break but did she miss the golden cocks or was she happier in love? Nothing sure, only the drip drip;

?Falang phut maak ma, speak no good?

She didn?t work PokerDado, though the management missed no opportunity to let her know the job was still open. Out Place, next in line for her dancing skills, she was leery of. That is; more correctly, of my reaction to her working there mostly, even if I had had something approaching a change of heart, dimly glimpsing where her joblessness might be leading.

The absence of punter-pressure and the redundance of her rictus availability was subtly allowing the hoyden, colleen or whoever she really was, to emerge. I enjoyed this even if it often didn?t mesh with my wants.

We still hadn?t talked about our fears before August chimed though. The first night was gay enough. The Bar was looking smashing after her lay-off and opportunistic refit. The swirly brush marks of black paint on the ceiling lustred with new night and the tired pounded stage was now covered with obviously fake wood. Even the stairway to heaven no longer shook to a lusty tread.

The reprobate habitual clientele drifted in sheepishly or with bravado. Magnified, crowded greetings split the air making it foolish to cross the bar. IP, already in mufti, stayed cool and understated throughout and I wondered just how she had fended off all the men who wanted her.

Underground things were happening though. I whispered her frostily goodbye not long after, faintly repulsed by the image of her earning her living the next evening.

But she didn?t work then nor the following night . On Thursday, when I saw her again, she was pensive, distracted, dancing without eye contact. We drifted to our short time room.

?I want stop dancing?

?Yeh, I know already?

?No Romp, I want stop dancing now, today, I leave Ram Si, find room have air, soi 22, room no have air you no like?

My mouth was dry. She, observing my confusion slightly contemptuously:

?I tell you before I no want dancing?

?You speak mamasan already??

?No I speak you now?

I felt our meagre cache of language coupons running out with the futures still tantalizing.

?Ok? I said, after a long time, knowing of no way to directly frustrate this young woman?s first tentative step outside the scene.

?But IP, I want you stay Ram Si Ok?? At least tethering her in one stockade of the familiar.

The rest of her package came thorny wrapped. I wasn?t to go to the Bar alone and we would meet no more than once every three days. Her money needs would be modest and if she didn?t find alternative work she would be back on her back after three months. I very nearly balked at paying the long-time barfine?10000 to the sweatshop but it so obviously mattered to her and I wouldn?t spoil the ship?.while for my part; she could keep a small stable of hand-picked stallions though I didn?t want to know?.

Back at the Bar was between a wake and a wedding

?What the fuck have I done?? Beating the heel of my hand against my forehead, as the mamasan brought over yet another free drink....

>>?What the fuck have I done?? Beating the heel of my hand against my forehead, as the mamasan brought over yet another free drink.... <<

555555555555555555555! ::

The greatest decisions that changed the history of the world were forced and made quickly, maybe yours is the first to happen in the short time room. :D

I can understand the rational view that you don't want her too serious about you. If she does keep a stable and putting aside the self torture (yours) , the question occurred to me: Will it really help her put the BG persona behind her to have Romp take care of her while he lets her go with who she wants?

Anyway your impulse act to get her out of the bar gives me hope in the farang race.

Mailuk >the question occurred to me: Will it really help her put the BG persona behind her to have Romp take care of her while he lets her go with who she wants? <

It may, it may not. No harm trying, nothing ventured nothing gained.

But I think you summarized the relevant question here.

Now it is 'up to her'.

we're waiting with baited (sp?) breath, Romp.

Archived