"Sweet Singles" ... looks like the real deal!

New Petchburi Pete

For those interested in romance, a serious relationship or possible marriage, you owe it to yourslves to check out the talent of very attractive Thai gals at "Sweet Singles."

Just zip to www.sweetsingles.com/

or, www.SweetSoulmate.com

There's some very attractive Thai women searching for relationships/marriage with qualified farangs who are responsible and ready for a serious relationship. :hug:

Let me know what you think! ;)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pete,

I checked No. 1 til 5 and they all are after somebody who is sincere and faithful which unfortunately does not match BuBi - man , although "mature " and financially stable would be a hit.

What would you think if I contact one of them ladies and tell them exactly what the story is : I want a Thai girlfriend, would occasionally come round the corner for a week ; sick buffaloes , multiple broken legs , house extension no plomblemm , mummy gets a new fridge. What ya think, I am serious . I like the banker , comes home after 4:30 , meaning no trouble at daytime.

BuBi , lonely

The thing I am wondering about:

Why would a thai woman who owns a restaurnt, and drive a nice BMW convertible "advertise" herself on such a website? If she is the way she decribed herself, she could find a decent guy anywhere.

The website itself doesn`t really look too professional, does it ?

I would be cautious... although I may be wrong...

About 2 years ago (when I was still in the UK and considering moving to Thailand), I contacted Sweet Singles, (because they certainly seemed to have some stunners on their website).

Subsequently, when I was in BKK a few weeks later, I dropped into their office which is located in a soi a km or so north of the airport.

The woman running the business was a sour old git! But she allowed me to browse through her folders of all the women registered with her.

I guess there were over 20 large folders! Perhaps 2000 women!!

Some had registered yonks ago and no doubt did not look like the photos anymore.

The Sweet Singles business looked 'kosher', and they probably have the largest number of women registered with them for any Thai dating website. The only downside seems to be the hefty fees charged for contacting the girls.

I did pay my money, and they provided me with email addresses and phone numbers of any of the girls whose photo had taken my fancy.

I can't say if their service is worth it because I actually found my Thai GF from another website, (which has actually closed now...)

If she is the way she decribed herself, she could find a decent guy anywhere.

-----------------------

how's that?

There can be many reasons they do so, wrong ones too, but maybe they want out of the TBF thing, maybe they're too busy (seems the main reason for upscale dating sites and outfits in the US), maybe a bit of everything, being curious.

Many (thai) women also wonder why guys who have a situation in farangland find the need to come screw young poor girls in thailand. Can't they find a decent gal/lay anywhere backl home?

Etc....

NPP,

I was a member a few years back.

The place is definately legit. The woman who i don't agree with a previous description of her (if still the same) is very dry, curt, a non-personable type, but seemed to be very fair and honest in the business sense.

I did ask her opinion of some of the girls and she would give me some info on whether that girl would be worth my time or not to meet. Example, there was one very attractive but devious-looking girl that he owner advised me she wants a young, good-looking and very wealthy guy who will pamper her to no end. She was looking for get this 11 million baht dowery (no misprint), one million more supposedly her best friend got. My first reaction was, are there guys out there really shoveling that that of dough for a girl? I want no part of that world even if i could afford it.

I did find a girl i would have married from there (probably met 25 or so until i met her) so i would definately advise guys who really want to marry a thai girl and also worry about any history of BGness, to look there. My assessment on the girls who i met is that they had no obvious signs of BG history.

I had some long discussions with the women about prostitution/BGs and how she tries to keep these girls from her selection. By the way, she will drop girls immediately if she finds out unwanted information or customers complain about grils like missing appointments, etc. In reality, there are probably some of the girls have worked in bars or prostitution (hety this is LOS so the odds are that it would be present) but it would be a trickle....

My only criticism is that a few of the best looking girls turn out to be really promotional marketing pieces for the agency. They attract and snag some guys to join but these girls only a few i know of really aren't there for marriage. They really are looking for their knight in shining armour so they are willing to be used this capacity (not sure if they were paid or not - my speculation only). One girl even lived in california and was the cover piece for the website!

The bottom line is the place is legit and one can find nice girls there....

Cardinalblue

Archived