"Sweet Singles" ... looks like the real deal!

New Petchburi Pete

MisterBlonde said:

<very nice words about website you had not used >

The poster said "the woman running the site is a sour old git" and also "I can't say if their service is worth i because i actually found my Thai GF from another website"

Not exactly a glowing report is it?....Not every first poster is a troll TTM

There were more lines between what you quoted.

Anyway, some of the subsequent posts are also telling me that I may have overreacted.

TTM - mod.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, troll I am not - Check my profile on Thaivisa.com ..

And whilst I commented that I felt the price was high, and I did not use their services, I was very honest to state that they seemed to have folders and folders of women who had registered! I'm sure if you contacted some of them, they would have forgotten when they even registered with this website :)

Why was my 1st post made about this topic? For the very reason that the website name caught my eye as something I remembered from a year or so ago...

Back to my beer :)

I was on the unlimited plan because i live here. I paid 1,000 US dollars for one year though she gave me 14 months.

Don't know what the cost is now.

I would recommend it and would do it again. Now that i am working here it has become eaiser to meet people and date through work.

Yes, i did meet a great girl who i really liked and would have married if i didn't go back to an old GF (my msitake).

I found most of the girls will be from low to middle socio econ backgrounds. While it is not 100% correlation, where they were born (not where they are living now) tells you a lot about who you are dealing with.

You can kind of create your own self screening crteria so you won't waste a lot of time...

Cardinalblue

Too expensive for me so I expect the girls would be as well. Some nice pics on the site but it must be the most complicated pricing structure I have ever seen on a site like this, a real mess.Thai darling has some nice lookers as well but since the owner moved to CM I think its a minimum of six you have to agree to meet on the one day if you are in Bkk. Did try their put an ad in the paper but she will not say what that paper is. I think it's some free papaer that advertises jobs from what the girls who replied told me, that was $200.Had a few no replies from that site, as ever. The paper ad netted about 12 replies and met 2 which did not lead to anything, one gold digger and one I wish I had seen again-peter

Thai3,

I am not sure that the price has any correlation to girls' expectations..

I found the girls i met to range from low class to middle class backgrounds so i didn't run across too many gold diggers.

Some really nice girls!

The cost is high and i would only do it if i lived here which was the case.

As to thai darling. I also know her and been toher house in CM. I was a little more impressed with her but both run business-like operations.

The CM operation is a much better value deal as you can pay by the girl meaning paying for her phone number/address only without any membership cost. It was $25 a girl back then. I think it was $50 a girl if she got involved in setting up the meeting. Again, it sure was advantateous to live here and speak especially if you opt to buy the number only and do it yourself.....

Cardinalblue

went to thai darling when she lived on suk soi six. Joined up to meet a new girl who had only just joined but by when the payment went through she was unavailable which looked like she was just bait. Decided to meet a couple of others at her condo which was quite uncomfortable. Neither seemed to know anything about me and one left it until I was leaving to ask what country I came from. One moaned about how far she had had to come and how much the fare was.I wondered if perhaps some of these girls get paid to turn up? They looked so different from the pics that I even thought they were not the right girls-peter

This story is developing:

A good friend of mine called me, and said he has had it with American bitches (agree with him on that).

Now, he wants me to find him a 12!!! ... marry her, and bring her back to the States. I tried to explain some of the 'qualifying factors' to him. He wants one who has never 'worked,' must be a university graduate, wants to contribute to the household income,

willing to do anything he asks her to do for him, never wants kids, has no poor family members, and is willing to have her breasts enlarged, as that's his thing !!!

What's even more amazing, is that he further stated that he could only come over for a week !!!

:: :dunno::help:

I sent him the link & told him to start looking for himself! :grinyes:

Archived