"Sweet Singles" ... looks like the real deal!

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:

Iv'e tried it both ways and still not met anyone that way. At least if you do meet first it avoids a lot of wasted time sending emails to someone for months on end to no good result.I might have another look at TD though-peter

You approach chats the wrong way. Enter chat rooms to build up contacts, get friends. NOT to find a lover.

Every one you link up with can mean lots of people to meet, if you start on friend basis. Maybe you find a gal directly also, but start as friend and get to know the person!!

Think I am repeating myself here, but "male seeks female" on chat seldom works!

Cheers!

P.S.: if it wasn't for Yahoo Thailand room, my son would never have been born. I never met my wife there, but a Thai friend who introduced me to her. I started my relationship with my wife as a friend also, it took a long time before we went further. I did keep in touch with the rest of my network at the same time, thats the beauty of having friends.

Thai3,

I do not equate gold-digging with perceived financial need/wants.

What i am trying to say is the thrust of why most of these girls join these agencies is for the latter and not necessarily for the former.

What i found is only a very small percentage would i consider the gold digging types.

Most of them are not the excessive money types and just trying to move up in lifestyle/security from where they currently sit. Most have some type of stable employment (if not a student) but it won't be in the highly skilled, well-paying professions.....

cardinalblue

sukhumvit,

I think these agencies thrive or at least exist because they clearly have a market niche.

some people are either lazy or short on time and would prefer others to do all leg work so an agency presents and promotes itself similar to why people takes cruise ships or organized tours/treks.

Many prefer to focus in on captured, disadvantaged markets rather than open, competitive ones. In a way, it works similar to the bar scene. I think it is human nature or maybe just learned that we always try to work with leverage or any perceived advantages one can muster....

cardinalblue

Archived