Thai and Indonesian girls have similarities?

Stickman

Thailand and Indonesia share a lot, so why shouldn't indonesian girls know and use the same tricks?

Guys from wealthy countries and girls from poor countries, that combination wasn't invented by the thais.

Still I think the numbers in Indonesia are lower, because of the lower number of (sex-)tourists. During my only visit to Thailand I met lots of guys who couldn't find their own ass with a map (me too, back then). More than I saw in Indonesia on six holidays together. I guess that's why you get less of those stories about indonesian bargirl marriage desasters.

When I read about Maria and Manuela the first time there was only stated mother was married in Italy and only in Indonesia for holidays (without husband), my first thought was WTF was she doing at the australian embassy with the kid?

The australian guy claims he was sending money for four years to support mom and daughter. Apparently mom and daughter travelled from italy to indo to visit Mr Aussie when he had his vacation. So at least the one punter was long distance. Mom and daughter were about to move to Australia if the new australian citizenship is any indicator. Nice way for the italian guy to find out.

I noticed the family of the mother was playing dumb, saying they did not know about Mr Aussie (and hence knew nothing about his 4 years of payments).

Stickman said:

Ou of the tragedy of the bombing outside the Australian Embassy comes this story which suggests that this Indonesian girl was up to no good, and doing the sort of thing that many Thai working girls have been accused of. Worth a read.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/09/12/1094789743561.html

So? What's the point...

Shit

Archived