PLAYING MY CARDS RIGHT WITH THE WASHAMA

PLAYING MY CARDS RIGHT WITH THE WASHAMA

The boom fan poured its blessings onto our faces in the early evening heat as we sat at the Formica topped table adjacent to the servant?s quarters kitchen of my family?s Soi Chaiyapruk home. The fan was adjusted to blow upward from it?s lowered height so as to cool us but not to blow the cards from the table as we played the game Nongsinee had taught me the night before. Cope dam cope dang? a simple game? a child?s game. Just fine for me and my real interests.

It is 1969 and this is my second year in Bangkok. I have just turned sixteen and I am quite proud to have gotten myself laid for the very first time on New Years Eve. That event cured my horniness for a full three hours. But now I sit and play cards with a 24-year-old Washama who speaks very little English. Her first English words she learned to say were ?Sock it to Me? and Psychedelic. I doubt she ever learned what those meant.

She wears a Pasin and a white blouse, just like last night. But this time I can tell she is braless. My hopes soar as I see her nipples harden?hoping it is from my stare rather than the breeze of the fan. She is from up-country. She has been in Bangkok for a year and a half. We are the only family she has worked for in Bangkok. Her compact figure is that of a typical Thai farm girl, strong from her childhood chore of carrying water. My eyes pretend to gaze at the pattern of cards on the table but they regularly bob up to her cupful breasts. Back and forth from card to nipple, card to nipple and then up to her face? oops? she smiles and I assume she blushes behind that dark golden Issan completion. The smile reveals her best feature, an extra wide perfect smile.

There is no mistaking the blush that rises from my neck to my cheeks. As a diversion from my embarrassment I rise saying, ?Phom ou Fanta krup?. I look down upon her soft dark eyes and realize she is not staring at the cards. My blush is not the only thing on the rise. Seeking her own diversion now she covers her smile with her hand and jumps up walking through the swinging screen door to the kitchen in response to my interest in a cold drink. I follow her and as she stands at the counter where the case of Fanta orange is held my hands go to the countertop on either side of her and I trap her there. I lower my head and bring my lips down to her golden neck for a quick light nibble. I tremble at the risk I have just taken. She gasps quietly? but does not move at all. My head dips again, this time my mouth opens and I drag my teeth up the nape of her neck a few inches. Her shoulder shrugs in response to my teasing as a quiet moan makes its way from her throat.

My hands drop from the counter and pull her back against me. I must bend forward a bit to lower my groin so it matches the height of her firm little butt. I discover her desire as she brings her shoulders forward to allow herself to match my bent posture and she pushes back against my hardness. We linger there for just a few moments and enjoy the electricity that flows between our bodies. She straightens her posture as she turns. Our eyes meet. Finding a bit of bravery in her response I place my hands under her arms and quickly lift her and move her backwards, planting her butt on the counter in front of the Fanta case. We are aligned for kissing and I do not hesitate to lean in. Our lips meet and there is just a quick peck on her part. And then another peck. She settles her lips on mine and sucks on my lower lip. I await the invitation of her open mouth but it is not to be found. I adjust my stance and lean in firmly. My mouth covers hers and my tongue finds its way between her lips. She draws back in surprise. Obviously my kiss is as foreign as my language and physical form. She is not offended?.just surprised. As she presses in to me now her lips are parted. My tongue finds the welcome of her warm mouth and she moans once again, from so deep in her throat.

As we kiss my mind races to explore both opportunity and option. My parents are out with friends and my older sister is on a date. The Laotian yard boy is up the soi smoking guncha with his buddies who I think may be kathoy? hard to tell with the natural effeminacy I have observed in Thai guys. We are home alone! I think I may get to fuck this little up-country girl!

Backing up, I help her down and say ?Ma nee Nongsinee?. Taking her by the hand I lead her out of the kitchen and across the breezeway to the door to the inside kitchen. Her eyes light up as we pass through to the living area and she understands we are headed upstairs to my room. Once inside my room we restart our kissing and my hands start to wander her body. What a great excitement we are finding with each other. It is just past sunset and the light is soft. She breaks our embrace and pulls me toward the bathroom.

Pointing to the on-demand water heater she says, ?Kuhn tam tee nee, ka?. I light it and turn my attention to her for the few minutes it will take to warm up. One quick kiss and we pull apart. My t-shirt comes off my head in one smooth powerful movement of my arms. She smiles and starts unbuttoning her blouse. As she undoes the last button I move in and place my hands on the beautiful smoothness of her sides. I brush the blouse back and down her shoulders? and off her arms as I bend my head to lightly capture the firm nipple of her cup sized right breast in my lips, bringing my tongue across it to flick rapidly. She pulls my head firmly against her breast. I open my mouth wide and nearly all of her breast disappears into it. I suckle and nuzzle and delight in her for a minute.

I pull back and place my hands at my waist. My thumbs dig inside my underpants, as I find no consideration of modesty. My cut-offs join them in finding their way to the floor and I stand naked before this topless little Thai honey. She gasps as my farang dick springs into view. Instinctively she grasps and squeezes it and it grows a little larger and still harder in her little hand. The water is hot and the shower flows from the telephone receiver hanging from the hook on the wall. I step into the tub and extend my hand toward Nongsinee.

She turns away from me and faces the wall. The Pasin is unwrapped from her waist and she is panty less. I smile to myself as her cute little butt comes into view. She turns and joins me in the shower. We kiss a few times before we begin to lather each other. The shower is a distraction to her? it is her very first. Imagine, water spraying down on you! And you don?t even have to drag it by the bowlful from a big brown klong jar. And the water is hot! The shower is not a distraction to me as I lather up my hands and wash her tight little body. Shoulders, back, breasts, tummy and she squeals as my soapy hands approach her untrimmed bush. Obviously it is a ticklish area she must take care of herself. After washing her pussy and butt she turns her attention to me.

Lathering her hands she takes my dick in one and lightly scrubs my balls in the other. Damn that feels good? almost too good. If I don?t stop her right away she will be showered in two ways at the same time! But it feels so good! She is mesmerized by what her hand holds and strokes. She looks to my eyes and sees them half closed and understands that I am about to come. She quickens her stroking and leans close, taking my nipple into her mouth and flicking it quickly.

I start to moan as the spasms start. She leans back so she can watch! But I can?t see what she sees because my eyeballs are rolled back into my head. She keeps up the stroking as my cum spurts out? ?mmm? dee mak? she says. As the spasms subside the continued stroking becomes too much for my now over-sensitive erection. Inhaling sharply, the air hissing between my teeth, I pull her hand away. I hum back, ?mmm? chai, dee mak!?

The water is growing lukewarm and we are clean. Turning the water off she grabs a towel and starts to dry me. I turn round and she continues. I take the towel from her and throw it to the floor and step out. Grabbing a fresh towel I dry her all over. When I get to her pussy she bends her knees and spreads her legs as I gently press against her, patting her dry. Her hand drops on top of mine and she pushes the toweled hand against her desire. There is a barely noticeable rhythmic pushing of her pelvis against my hand. This babe needs some attention!

Being the big strong farang that I am, I lift her from the tub and carry her through the open door to my bed. During my years of masturbatory fantasy I had always been interested in eating pussy. I had studied the anatomy but lacked any technique or experience? but damn was I ready to learn! I laid her down across my double bed with her legs hanging off the side. I climbed on the bed but stayed on my knees next to her. I went to kiss her softly? being oh so seductive? and she nearly sucked my tongue off as she met me with her open mouth. She reached down to grab my half hard dick?trying to pump some life into it.

I broke our kiss and turned my attention to her left breast as my hand moved to that mysterious nest of hair I longed to explore. My hand rested over its entirety as her pelvis once again rocked against it. My middle finger parted the outer lips of her pussy and the moistness was not that of leftover shower water? what a curious texture? what divine lubrication. I slowly drew my finger up the cleft, remembering that there was to be a firm protrusion towards the top. My finger found a tiny erection there and stopped. ?Oy, Oy? came a quiet cry from Nongsinees? lips as her legs pressed together locking my digit in that position.

I gently pulled my hand away and slithered off the bed landing on my knees beside the bed. I moved to my right while I spread her legs. This was it? my first taste of female sex! I would not take a little taste? I would dive in! I leaned in and made a single wide lap of my tongue from the bottom of her swollen lips to the firmness my finger had encountered. Treating it like a nipple I flicked my tongue eagerly across it.. up and down? around and in general going crazy with the taste and texture of the new-found wonderland. Nongisnees? hands latched onto the hair on the back of my head as she ground her pelvis against my face. I stopped flicking and just held my tongue firmly against her swollen nub.

?Oy, oy, oy,? she cried as her orgasm came upon her. She bucked her hips against me, lifting her butt off the bed and bouncing back down, her legs once again lock around me. As her passion eased so did the lock around my ears and head. I stood and leered down at this little lust-filled thai girl and just drank in the joy I felt having made a woman so happy with her own sexuality. Man I felt so alive! And so damn horny again, as evidenced by the shaft that stretched from my scrotum most of the way to my bellybutton.

Nongsinee opened her eyes and smiled as she saw my restored erection. She leaned up, and drawing up her legs to the bed, she re-arranged herself with her head on the pillow and a real come-and-get-it look in her eyes. With no need for talk I was between her legs. She took my hardness in her hand and guided it to her wetness. When she has stopped positioning I gave a gentle push and the head of my dick was surrounded by very wet, yet very tight, woman flesh. She said ?Deo, Deo?, leading me to wait on what-ever she wanted? I was happy for now to be where I was. ?Bai nit noi? she said. I complied and pushed a little. We waited a moment and as the light bulb flashed on in my head I drew back a little and then pushed in a litlle deeper. As her pussy adapted to take on her new and larger than before lover, she would welcome each new found depth with a little whimper. We repeated this cycle a half dozen times until I could go no more with her legs spread to welcome me? and then she shifted down the bed a bit under me and tilted her butt up a little, spreading her legs yet farther apart! One more little lunge and I was balls deep in tight Issan pussy.

I would wait no more and started pulling back half my length and pounding down again, each time stretching her a little more and bottoming out against God knows what. She started moaning and almost crying with each bang against her and I knew I was going to last for a while. She started coming and there was a little gush as she got even wetter. I slowed a bit and the stopped and pulled out of her. I wanted to try another position, but which one.

Nongsinee knew one she wanted as she drew up on leg allowing her to turn over beneath me as I knelt there. Now there was a great idea I thought! But I wanted to stand. I slipped off the bed and pulled her around so her butt was aimed at my dick. She spread her knees and backed up as she raised her ass in the air. I moved forward bending my dick down for an attempt at alignment with her waiting pussy. As I move in I saw her dip her right shoulder down onto the bed and suddenly there was a set of fingers there at the opening of her pussy, spreading the now swollen outer lips and providing a defined target for me as I approached.

Once alignment was achieved she moved her hand to the bed above her head and arched her back, pushing her butt back against me as I pushed all of my erection deep within her. I instinctively grabbed her hips and withdrew nearly all of myself from her before swinging forward. My nuts swung forward at the same time and slapped the back of her thighs? now that was great! It took no time for me to do that again! Soon we found a rhythm that worked well for us. Nongsinee began to ?oy? with each plunge and soon she was coming again. The tightening of her pulsating pussy became the stimulus I needed and I picked up the pace to find my own orgasm. As the first wave of pleasure hit me I sank myself deep and stopped? hanging on and pressing in.. feeling the spasms of her pussy milk my cock as it spurted against that very deep place. I heard a deep voice cry out, ?Ahhhhhgggg?. So intense was the moment that it took a while to figure out it was my own voice making the sound.

I pulled out as she fell forward. I slid onto my back on the bed beside her. Nongsinee scooted sideways a bit so we were touching each other as we caught our breath. Between us there was no attempt to nurture. It was not love we had sought or found. What we had found was the start of an occasional mutual pleasuring that lasted several months. But that would be several other stories.

Hey Belgin Boy:

I don't quite understand your post about 2posts / 2 stories... and I have no following that I am aware of. I have fond memories of my time spent in Thailand as a youth. I look forward to returning for a visit some day. That day grows closer!

Best to you and thanks for your appreciation of my newfound writing hobby.

Ekamaiguy

Old Chinese Proverb: Man Who Fuck Woman on Hillside Not on Level!

Woman Who Fly Airplane Upside Down have Hairy Crackup!

He Ekamaiguy !!!

I can play this game too :D :D :

Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.

Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.

Man who run in front of car get tired.

Man who run behind car get exhausted.

Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day.

Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.

Man who walk thru airport turn stile sideways going to Bangkok.

Man with one chop stick go hungry.

Baseball is wrong, man with four balls cannot walk.

Panties not best thing on earth but next to best thing on earth.

War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.

Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.

Man who drive like hell bound to get there.

Man who stand on toilet is high on pot.

Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.

Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.

Crowded elevator smells different to midget.

What I meant is that your contributions to this board are only the stories, which I love to read because you have a nice way with words, and that you could also contribute your experiences in other forums.

Take care !

BB

BB,

Well, maybe Eguy just has good taste and wants to hang in a nice quiet library, and avoid the nastiness of all those other wanky and roiling discussions in those "other" forums! :-) Keep those tales of adolescent Bangkok debauchery coming there Eguy. Nice stuff. Interesting stories of the days of yore.

Your librarian and moderator,

Cent

(The Central Scrutinizer)

Rompandadam:

The age of the protagonist would be a valid consideration if this were a work of fiction. It is, in fact, a report of my second personal sexual experience. Certainly the report has been embellished with my erotic perceptions that have developed over several decades since the times I spent with Nongsinee. Truth is, teenagers do engage in sexual intercourse... always have and always will. Nongsinee was not taken advantage of... and I certainly had no objections!

I am at a loss to understand your reference to the board being "blind sided by gender". Perhaps you could explain your concern. Even if there were some moral consideration as to the role of the protagonist I am still at a loss how tolerance of immorality would be gender-biased.

Best Wishes,

Ekamaiguy

Hi Ekamaiguy,

OK..

1) In the past trip reports have been censored because they describe erotics with under 18 females. I notice you describe your "story" as a report. So do members and Mods feel it is ok to have and under 18 male sexual experience described?

2) "The age of the protagonist would be a valid consideration if this were a work of fiction."

My understanding of board rules about underage sex is almost exactly the opposite!!!

3) Really I dont know how much,if any, of this applies to stories. Obviously in the wider world you are supposed to be able to write whatever you want...When churning out the IP stuff I was careful to keep all the characters over 18.

Perhaps this was a wasted scruple.

Ekamaiguy , none of this is aimed at you specifically... I enjoy your stories and hope you post more.

Archived