PLAYING MY CARDS RIGHT WITH THE WASHAMA

Rompandadam:

Thanks for the clarification! I was not aware of the restriction on trip reports regarding underage participants. With this in mind I certainly appreciate your questioning. It is an interesting consideration. This was not a mongering / hobbyist pursuit. Just a young guy with very active hormones and a willing washama! There was no money or "employer duress" so I guess it is just a story about a teenage guy that was finding himself (and a few Thai women) in the 60's!

Blessings,

Eguy

Ok BB last gasp..."However your story of a teenager having sex with someone of same age is nothing to be frowned upon."

This appears to me as gender bias raw: Ikrang wrote a trip report where an older man touched the breasts of a 17 year old girl in a bar and the report was censored.

Ekamaiguy writes a story (which he says is not a story) where a 16 year old boy has intercourse with a 24 year old woman.

If the boy had been a girl amd the woman a man would the story have been allowed?

Rompy,

:p last gasp ? that old ? :)

Ok, Ikkrang's report was rightly edited as underage sex is strictly prohibited by law and by this board.

AFAIK, Eguy's story did happen, but 2 equal age people is still ok, no ?

I missed the point that she was 24 yo at the time, I thought she was as young as he was....

( I remember my first experience and I was not 18 yo as well....)

Would it have been the opposite ? then yes, editing it is.

BB

Sheesh Guys!

It is great that my story is so controversial! And here I thought it would be considered dull by this community! I would much rather be sitting at a local slop shop (does anyone use that term anymore?) enjoying a cold Singha and sharing the story with a few friends and not have this consideration be addressed. However, I am in Austin waiting for computers to break... so keep it going as long as you need to!

Ekamaiguy

Archived