...and mate....

MrX

Following the recent declaration of dying love, during our next few meetings she appeared to float well above the Plimsoll line while I felt I was simply foundering.

Why, on earth, did I want a ?mia noi? who wouldn?t pretend to love me? Why should I risk the integrity my exquisitely crafted life for the not even exclusive rights over this Thai prostitute?s cunt? How could I countenance devastating my wife and son over such pallid infidelity? The questions collided like particles in an early model of the atom

?I have min, I no see you tonight? she said imperiously.

?No problem? I said, thinking to trap her in the garden of oral delights.

We linked up near Nana but hardly spoke a word before reaching the PB.

?I want you saamoke tonight OK mai??

?Romp, you know I no like? she objected.

And actually this was true. Statistically, throughout our days, she had offered to blow me only twice which I had refused, and one other time when I had insisted she performed perfunctorily and gracelessly

Now though I thought I was in control of the game, would know when to stop without taking it too seriously.

?Why you no want. You tell me already you do many time with customer, 30 minute, one hour?? I wheedled mock pleasantly, even if this too was true by her own admission.

She didn?t deign to reply, looking at me as if I really were the android emotional autistic I so often affect before going into the bathroom for a long time.

Then coming back into bed: ?Ok, I no like, you want I do, up to you? defeated, smokily, so much so that I marveled at how she kept her dignity.

She went round the room systematically extinguishing lights, then;

?You no look OK?? and starting, taking it pseudo hungrily, her delicate mouth velvety, punctuated by the needling frisson of teeth. The professional effortless depth conjured other men?s cocks she had done this to, without complaint.. It was truly disorientating loving a whore, I knew it more and more.. I was peeking of course, my visual triumphalism tempered by the sad interrogative curve of her spine, when her cell phone rang. She pulled away, spittle smeared lips now caressed the techno nugget. Please not a fucking customer, not now, I thought. And it wasn?t.

Miss Surin?s older sisters boyfriend was looking for her. ?Look The Bar? said IP ?But I don?t know she work today? Call over. I waited

?Finished already.I shy you? She said abruptly and triggered me wandering in a maze of my own games: She, my prostitute would stop only when?.She, my lover would?she, my surrogate daughter would?.she, my friend would?.she, exploited third world women would?..

Finally ?Up to you? I said not looking happy, rising to dress, purposively not saying more. She rolled away to the other side of the bed. Only tangled hair and a spinal platform visible in the gloom.

?Ok I do? she said disembodiedly

?I no want? but really I had lost the thread.

?You sure? she said, warning me against myself.

?I no do, you angry, I no want?

?Really Its ok? I said

We ate dinner roadside near Cowboy, opposite the lady who sews. I was still unable to find my way back.. During the meal the received an SMS saying Miss Surin was missing. So she was obliged to visit the Bar to check on her and aspirant brother-in-law. I followed part way, saying an unsatisfactory goodbye like so many others we had cultivated. Suddenly the taxi was alongside and as I moved to enter wrenchingly, without closure, she swiftly turned and arrested me, her hand coursing my jaw in a gesture of embrace.

I led us to the Bar with out a word, where she slightly and carefully adjusted the world of her friends which had been signalled disturbed by the earlier calls.

Why though does the story end here?

Simple: because that night, while reflecting on our endemic misunderstandings, I stumbled on a crystal memory of myself as a young man, about her age, in London 35 years before??.

[color:"red"]?Why you no want. You tell me already you do many time with customer, 30 minute, one hour?? I wheedled mock pleasantly, even if this too was true by her own admission. [/color]

Ouch Romp! Never remind your girl of her times in the bar. Somehow I suspect this will come to haunt you. They lock this in their memories and bring it up in arguments that you treat them as a whore, and not as a GF...

I learned the hard way myself. On our last holiday back in June, my wife proposed to go drinking in Soi 4, and I refused two times. The third time she brought it up, we went for a drink at the Golden Beer Bar. Later on, I took her to her old bar, because I thought that was what she wanted. What else is there in Soi Nana? Boy, was I wrong. When I only acknowledged that she worked there, she exploded, because she thought some of the waitresses might have heard. It was our biggest fight until now, and I will never, ever remind her of her times in the bar again.

Cheers,

soongmak

do understand where you are coming from plus the etching memory of an argument. But if I may step into reality (IP stories are fictodocumentary!) IP loves to bring up her customers and especially their exotic sexual practices at moments which would make a normal Thai girl blush......something vaguely equivalent to greeting house guests in the nude which came up on another thread about a different girl perhaps?

That said, I am fairly sure that her reluctance to smoke is a result of sucking too many under less than erotic/willing circumstances... maybe even as bad as duress....

[color:"red"] IP loves to bring up her customers [/color]

Rompie,

Women's logic prescribes that THEY have every right to bring up this subject, or former BF's for that matter. Don't make the misstake to assume that you have equal rights here, because you don't. And don't ask me why, because I don't understand either. :)

[color:"red"] maybe even as bad as duress.... [/color]

Yup. :: All the more reason not to go there.

Guest lazyphil

We went to my Mrs old patong bar in January, it was weird. mamasan still their but all the other girls gone, seemed flat, no interaction with the girls, they were ignoring each other, nothing like before, and a fucking DJ controls the whole Sois music now...its bollox now :(

Archived