'condoms optionally' places

I would say most of the places in Bangkok fall into the 'condom optional' category. Some of the places you would expect condom usage, at least for intercorse, seem to ignore 'the rules' for certain customers. Some places that comes to mind are Lolitas, Beer Garden (soi 7), Grace, Thermae. What are some of the other places?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM wrote "Some of the places you would expect condom usage, at least for intercorse"

A minor observation might be that it is not places but rather people who use./dont use condoms. So we should worry about some people not some places dont you think?

Exactly right....absurd to think in terms of "places" like

Beer Garden 7 or thermae, when in fact those same girls work on the street just as much as in the BG7. Which reminds me of another silly thing......some people think you should pay a girl a different price just because she is sitting in BG7 instead of the street, when in fact a few hours later she'll be working on the street.

Actually, I wouldn't go so far as to say that "the place of employment" has no effect on condom use....Girls in gogo bars are much more likely to demand condoms than freelancers, partly because of their gogo bar employment PER SE. But, there is no "place" effect when comparing free-lancer places (i.e., street, thermae, beer garden, etc.).

I posed the question hoping people might come to realize that the lovely thing you are with, may have been with other men in which she did not use a condome when having sex. Talking to the girls at various places, I have not found a place yet in Bangkok where condom usage is mandatory. Places you think condoms are mandatory, are not which makes you wonder how safe, safe is?

Archived