'condoms optionally' places

Well there may not be 'places' that make condoms mandatory, but there sure are girls that do. And several places I know that will back the girl if the customer refuses to use one.eg... NO barfine refund.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"NO barfine refund"

jeesuz they are not backing the girl..just watching their cash flow..... Now if you know of places which give a barfine refund if the girl doesnt insist on using a condom...

and maybe hell WILL freeze over one day..

places that don't watch their cashflow aren't in business anymore. :doah:

I'm sure you can set any policy you want in your place........ now enforcing it may be a different kettle of fish.

I would bet money that if one did an actual study, and randomly selected about 100 freelancers from various venues, and 100 gogo girls from various bars, the latter group would be more likely to demand condoms. Why? A few possible reasons. One possible reason is that IF the gogo bar actually does medical checks monthly, or whatever (and some bars probably do this--requires the girls to visit docs), the gogo girl could lose her job if she has something.

And, maybe another reason is the "group norms" (sounding like a sociologist now) and maybe "peer pressure", and maybe instructions (or advice) from management.

It would be an interesting piece of research though I might add it seems unscholarly to anticipate the results...

I do 'know' that Midnite Bar on Soi Cowboy demands monthly pussy and blood tests. Here "demands" means that the girl's money is slightly cut if the they dont have certification....

Actually i don't think it would be an interesting study at all: I think it would be extremely trivial and insignificant. But i have to laugh (Ha ha ha): you say "seems unscholarly to ancipate the results". Thats quite funny. Your idea is the EXACT OPPOSITE OF HOW SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH IS DONE. No scientific study has ever been published in a reputable journal that has not layed out the hypothesis, and WHAT THE EXPECTED (anticipated) RESULTS ARE( based on some theorizing). Following that first half of any decent scientific study, the actual data and results are presented and the hypothesis (and the ANTICIPATED RESULTS) are either CONFIRMED OR DISCONFIRMED. The rest of the study would then try to explain why the "anticipated results" did not turn out to be supported by the data (if it was disconfirmed).

My guess is that required condom usage is higher with gogo dancers than free lancers. After all, a number of these girls have to show up for work and eat each others pussies for the 10:00pm shows ::

It would not be very nice to give your co-worker a case of the herpes on her upper lip :cussing:

It is my guess, ;) based upon rogering experience in Thailand over the last ten years :hubba: that, while a lot of Thai hookers, go-go broads or beergarden :beer: freelancers, are no doubt intelligent, they are mostly far from educated and have little or no detailed (or even basic) knowledge of STD varieties, transmission routes, subtler symptoms to look for (in men and themselves), and appropriate courses of action so far as seeking prompt medical treatment is concerned. :banghead:

Many of these chicks have a head filled with befuddled country-bumpkin myths, old wives' tales and dangerous gossip regarding how STDs can be avoided or contracted. :nono: I also suspect that, since being known to be toting an STD would compromise a hooker's emloyment prospects and income, many birds would not disclose, to a punter they were probably never going to see again, the fact that they currently had, or suspected that they were carrying some sort of venereal disease. :dunno:

I always strap on a condom before having sex with a hooker, :angel: but have come across maddeningly hilarious arguments from Thai tarts as to why I ought not to bother. :clown: The top 3 probably are:

1) "No condom. Me no like. Me no come if daaling hab condom." :doah:

2) "No condom. Me no hab Aids! Me go doctor las weeek, he say no hab Aids. Me hab paper say no hab Aids..." :doah:

3) Or the old chestnut of having shafted the same 'regular' bird (always rubbered-up :up:) a few times on previous visits and then hooking up with her again in LOS after some time away: "No condom. Me lub yoo too muts. Special for you no condom. Me know you jai dee man..." as if the fact that you've shagged her a dozen times previously using a rubber, become her 'friend', and you're a nice guy, means that it's okay to forget about protection from hereon in. :doah:

As a previous poster hinted, joints that proclaim "use of condom optional" would be better employed revising that to "contraction of STD optional". ::

jack :help:

PS. Have a read of Hokispau's current thread in 'Health' if you want to know how much fun getting a dose of the clap can be. :(

Archived