Songkran in Cambodia

Ranger

This report is a couple of months old, but may be of some interest.

I decided to get out of BKK for Songkran and went to Phnom Penh with 2 first timers, G and M. I am not going to bore you all with the sexual details as you all know what to expect from the Viet gals! We took the evening flight in and for the 2nd trip in a row, the Princess van was not waiting for us. Grabbed a cab and quickly checked into the hotel. We decided to not get bikes and hire a car as there was some concern about the safety factor as it was Khmer New Year also and we didn't know if there was going to be water throwing similar to Thailand's Songkran. It turns out that water throwing and squirt guns were banned in Phnom Penh because of safety reasons and we would have been fine on bikes. But, it was not so bad having an air-conditioned car and not getting filthy from the road dust. Still, I think the new guys missed out on an important part of the overall Phnom Penh experience by not riding bikes. We hired the taxi that brought us to the hotel for the rest of the night and headed to Sharkeys right away. I was instantly spotted from the balcony and had the girl that I had wanted from the last trip in my arms the instant I hit the top of the stairs. I told her I wanted 2 girls and she quickly produced the Bullfrog (we like to give the girls nicknames-this one is so named beacuse of her rather large mouth), one of my buddy's favorite gals and one that I had been wanting to try, so I was set for the night within a span of about 5 minutes! M also instantly was latched onto by a cutie that one of the boys had prasied from a previous trip, I asked him if he was set and he said he hadn't started asking about that yet. I said "you go with me?" was all that needed to be said and he asked and it was done. G took a couple laps around the bar and found one and we were all hooked up and ready to head to the hotel. Talked to one of the drivers that we regularly see at Sharkeys and arranged for him to drive for us tomorrow for $25 for 11am-midnight. My 3-some was not perfect on round one and there was some discussion about calling it a ST and them leaving now. They convinced me that there would be no more problems and I said that if they made me happy they could go after round 2 with full payment and I wanted to sleep anyway (didn't get much sleep in Pattaya!). They made me very happy and I got a good night sleep. In the morning, the boys were also happy with their choices from Sharkeys and we headed for Svay Pa (K11). Stopped at Mitteheap for the stew and ice cream first and made it to Svay Pa about noon. First stop was house 11 and I told mamasan right off that I wanted to take Hung (my favorite from last trip) to the hotel. She was quickly produced and was happy to see me. Gop was soon in my lap also and it was decided that I must take 2 ladies (damn, I hate when that happens!). Said hello to two of my friends gals and of course they miss him too much still. G and M were impressed with the talent, but wanted to go "shopping", so we stopped at Retard's (beautiful girl, but kind of looks a bit goofy) house. I told her that I would come and get her tomorrow, but her usual friend that comes as part of the package had some rather large pimples on her face and I didn't find her that attractive in the first place, so I knew that something would have to be done about that situation. The boys were not impressed with the talent in Retard's house, so we went to see Bugs (big teeth). I told Bugs that I would take her tomorrow, but only if she would go with Retard. They used to be best friends, but now work at different houses and I guess weren't friends anymore, because Bugs said no to that. Off to house 18 to say hello to another pal's gal. She cried when I relayed his messages to her was real pleased that his mother liked her gift (these girls can be so damn sweet!). The boys both found suitable talent there, G took the gal that my pals girl had once brought him home as a present (aren't these girls wonderful!), and M took the tall, beautiful one that my pal and I have both had fun with before. We all had some good afternoon fun, although I think I had twice as much fun as the other guys-he he. We met W (a local ex-pat)and 2 of his friends at Riga's and had a very nice steak dinner for $6.50. Off to Heart of Darkness for a drink and some T-shirts. W insisted that you weren't allowed to wear the t-shirt unless you have actually been there and had a drink (sorry Dad, you can't wear that shirt anymore!). Then we made a quick detour on the way to Martini's down street 336 to check out the pimps showing off their Khmer cuties. Our driver went a bit fast and didn't stop, so we didn't get much of a look. We hit Martini's about 9, a bit early, but it was fun watching the girls start filtering in. After an hour of having one of the Khmer gals sitting in my lap, I couldn't help myself and took her to the short-time hotel (yes, I had 2 girls waiting in my room, but this is Cambodia and I'm allowed to go crazy!). G was a bit tired and went back to the hotel and sent the driver back to Martini's to wait for M and me. M said that he was barnaclized and couldn't get rid of the gal. Then, M's gal from K11 happened to show up just when I was coming back from the ST hotel and we all went back to the Princess together. Every night, we gave the gals freedom from 7 pm until 10 pm and a few bucks for food and they were always good about being back on time. Somehow, I still had enough "power" to take care of the 2 girls in my room. Next morning, we went to the Rainbow Restaurant across the Japanese bridge and had a table looking out over the Mekong River. Great food and a perfect setting. Then back to Svay Pa (surprise, surprise!). I left the boys at house 11 and told G to take Hung and any other girl and he would not be disappointed. I warned him off the younger of the 2 half French/half Viet sisters that I had previously taken as a double-header on an earlier trip (my first sisters!) as I thought she was too shy. M took her upstairs for a ST and agreed with the assessment. G ended up with another gal named Hung (at least he can remember their names-Hung and Hung). I left them at house 11 and went to see if I could set up my fantasy double-header of Bugs and Retard. After a little coaxing, they both agreed and we headed back. M did not do take-out as he wanted to leave his options open for tonight. After the afternoon fun, M and I went to internet. G stayed in and kept busy somehow-LOL. After internet, I took M to Street 63 and we quickly looked at Lay-Lay and Tbong (fishbowl massage places). M was not in the mood, so we left. I invited our driver in for a drink with us and that led the papasan to try and quote us $15 for a ST. After my complaining and him asking our driver if he needed a commission, then the price magically became $5. We didn't partake. As we had some time before dinner, I suggested we have a drink at Le Bistro De Sports where my pal had discovered a Khmer vision of beauty on a previous trip. Nobody had yet determined whether there was a bar-fine here or if the girls were even available and most importantly, how much? We had our drinks and I chatted with this beauty and asked her what she was doing to celebrate the new year. She said that she spent last night seeing her parents who lived about 100 km away. I told her that I didn't know what to do or where to go to see some of the festivities and she suggested Wat Phnom. I asked her if she wanted to take me there and she said she could take me tomorrow morning, but had to be to work at 4 pm. I told her I'd pick her up at 10 am and we headed back to get ready for dinner. Once again, we turned the girls loose with a few bucks and instructions to be back by 10 pm. For dinner, we went to a charming little bistro by the river that specialaized in some sort of pizza that was rumoured to be "happy". One of us skipped the pizza (it wasn't me!). W stopped by and joined us for a beer before we headed to Sharkeys. M quickly hooked up with his gal from the first night and I think I was talking dirty to one of my gals, but don't really remember. We were all ready to leave as the pizza was kicking in and we had girls in the room! Our driver was not to be found as he took another fare thinking we would stay longer I guess. We got on motos and somehow I managed to not fall off on the ride home. I have some vague memories of screwing all night, but that may have been a dream. M gave me a 9:30 am wake-up call so I could make my 10 am date with the beauty. Somehow, I crawled out of bed and managed to shower and get dressed. I paid the driver $21 and told him the $4 we paid for motos last night was coming out of his payment and he didn't argue. My plan was to get there and tell her that I was not feeling well and would have to see her another time, but when I arrived and saw how beautiful she looked, I decided that I would go even if it killed me. 2 of her friends from the bar wanted to come along and I wasn't going to argue with that. I told our driver that I would need another driver as G and M needed to use him. He drove and found one of his friends and we switched cars. The girls were hungry, so we headed for a very nice Khmer restaurant on the riverfront. On the way, I started to feel very nauseous and told the driver to pull over fast. I heaved by the side of the road (how romantic for a first date!) and the beauty came over and patted my back while I continued to barf (I think I'm in love). After assuring them that I wasn't going to die, we continued to the restaurant. I ordered some soup and the girls ordered half the menu (also, one more friend magically showed up, so now I had 4 girls). After eating my soup, I started to feel much better and actually ate quite a bit of the food the girls ordered up. I paid the bill ($36-ouch) and we headed to Wat Phnom. There must have been a few thousand people there and it was quite a festive atmosphere. The girls all bought bottles of baby powder (with their money) and the next couple of hours we wandered around getting powdered by strangers and each other. It seems the young men took great pleasure in powdering the girls (especially the cute ones). Probably the only time they can get away with grabbing girls and touching them. We stopped and had fresh squuezed sugar cane juice (very good) and the girls insisted on paying for that too. I was the ONLY Farang in the whole celebration and was quite a popular target for the powder throwing. It was fun having little kids and cute girls smearing me with powder. No water was thrown anywhere as I guess everybody obeyed the edict to cease the water throwing. At around 2 pm, we headed back and dropped the girls off at the Bistro so they could get ready for work. I asked the beauty if she wanted to see me tonight and she said that she had to work as so many of the staff had left for the holiday, but she would see me after work at 10 or 11. I told her I would see her there at 10 and went back to the hotel to shower and change as I was covered in baby powder. M's friend had arrived from the airport and the 4 of us quickly headed back to Svay Pa. First stop, house 11, where I convinced M's friend that he needed to take Hung and Hung and he would be very happy. I wasn't sure what was going to happen tonight with the beauty, so I took one of the gals there with the understanding that if my date with the beauty worked out, she could spend the night in someone else's room (I got no arguements from the boys on that one-do you think that would fly in Thailand?). G hooked up a double header from 18 with the tall gal and my pal's "present". M took a cutie from there that I didn't know and we all headed back. We had a couple hours to kill before dinner and I am pretty sure that everyone just relaxed and watched TV while I myself played Scrabble with my girl (all she could spell was yum-yum and boom-boom, so I won quite easily!). For dinner, we were supposed to meet W and head to Last Home for some good home cooking just like momma used to make (well, not my momma). W didn't show, so we headed to the restaurant. It was closed for Happy New Year, so we tried the Riverside. The food was OK, but the service was lacking (M didn't get his meal until the rest of us were done eating). Then, off to Sharkeys as it was M's friend's first night in town and he hadn't been yet. Of course we all had gals in the room already anyway. I seemed to have all the girls pissed off at me (imagine that). Something about me having 2 ladies from Svay Pa and G was hearing the same thing. I guess like BKK, there are no secrets in this town!

There was one new Khmer waitress that G noticed first. I chatted with her a bit and if I didn't already have a girl in my room plus a date tonight, I would have been all over her. M's friend, having 2 more days in town, mananged to get her phone number. It seems she works in a beauty parlor and was just filling in for one night as they were short staffed because of the holiday. The boys all went back to the hotel and I went to the Bistro for my "date". I sent my Svay Pa gal to M's room and told him I may or may not be wanting her back later, but to enjoy in the mean time. Made it to the Bistro just after 10 and the beauty said that she could leave as soon as the last customer left. There was only one other customer in the place, so I thought things were looking bright. I asked her if she wanted to go somewhere tonight for Happy New Year and she liked that idea. I then asked if if she could stay with me tonight and she said "no, can not". I had my driver in there sitting next to me and he said that she was probably shy around him and in the bar and he didn't think I would have a problem once I got her outside the bar. I was willing to give that a shot and then about 8 Japanese tourists came in (another reason to hate the Japanese-joke, no flames please). Then 4 other customers came in-SHIT!!!! The beauty said to me that she may not get off until 1 am now as the bar was busy. I gave her the card to the hotel and wrote my room number down and told her to call me no matter how late if she still wanted to see me tonight. I returned to the hotel and grabbed my insurance policy from M's room and had some fun before going to sleep about midnight. The beauty calls around 1 am and I ask her if she wants to come to the hotel. She says that she is with her friends having Happy New Year and wants to know if I want to join them. It was tempting, but I was tired and I was "tired", so I suggest that since I have to leave for BKK early tomorrow that maybe I could see her on my next trip. She seemed to like that idea, so now I need an excuse to go back to Phnom Penh. Anyone? I am still not sure if it was just a date or if she's a "working" girl or maybe a "working" girl that plays hard to get. Further research is in order! Anyway, I got to experience something few westerners do with 4 beautiful Khmer girls, so it was an afternoon well spent. Life is good!

(Note:I have since returned to Cambo twice and have taken the beauty out several times and spent quite a bit of time in her bar and have only gotten a couple of kisses (she wants a commitment)-good thing there's the Vietnamese gals there to "take care" of me)

Ranger

Ranger, Your stories are very good. Keep them coming!

Would you kindly consider using paragraphs as they make reading it much more easier?

Cheers!

Archived