10th visit 1st report part 3

Hi All,

Still in Pattaya and will leave for BKK tomorrow to spend my last two nights and three days there.

Will fit in another visit to my favourite knocking shop - Edens .

Over the past three nights here I have really spent some time looking for a stunner but to no avail.

Had a totally shagging free day yesterday which I suppose helps me restock the fluids but have ended up pissed over the past two nights and woke up with hangovers instead of a lovely to have a fumble around with.

Very nearly made a mistake with a lady boy.

She is the Mamasan of one of the Beer Bars on Soi 2 and when I first saw her I had some doubts but after talking to her for a while she told me that she had a kid.

I think looking back on it I think she was probably the father.

Not too much damage done although I did give her a little deep throat in the ladies bog although thinking about it could have been the mens actually.

The other girls in her bar did keep asking me if I liked ladyboys but I did not realise that they were trying to tell me something.

Went to Frozen a go go in Soi Diamond last night and the line up was piss poor but number 69 had magnificant tits and looked a sleazy thing which I like.

Nearly took her but as it was only 9pm thought I would maybe come back later.

Ended up staying at Classroom 1 for a couple of hours and got pissed.

Day before I took a girl from Vixens next door to Frozen a go go but she was not that great and when she got her kit off I decided to only have her short time but I paid her for long time so after shagging her I binned her off and went out drinking.

Summing up over the last week or so , the quality of girls is not too good here and should probably have gone back to BKK a few days ago.

Only shagged 9 girls so far which is a little on the slow side for me.

Last trip out I counted 23 although I was out for one month.

Off out now to add to the total and hopefully will include number 69 to the list.

Will try to stay sober and not make any more cock ups.

Bye to all

Kevan

Kev great post

i guess it must have been the beer for the second post.

i have genuine Question for or anyone else that might have opinon.

You say there are no stunners is it because maybe that you have been to thailand that often that you have become use to the girls looks or do you think it really is they are just plain not up to standard.

thanks

once again great storey

Marcus,

I think it is a combination of the two.

If this was my first trip out I would probably be impressed.

However its been a long hard season for some of these lovelies coupled with the fact that there were thousands of fit young navy boys in town.

Some of the girls must have been ridden solid for five months or so and need to let there pussies have some rest.

I will be back in December and even though I am 40 years old and a bit of a fat bastard, will have a better choice even though there will be thousands more falangs.

I may need to get some different contact lenses as I am worried I might be going blind.

Regards

Kevan

• 2 weeks later...

to:Kevan Innes,

Is it really that bad with the quality of girls in Pattaya now. It's hard to imagine because of the large quantity that's around there. I'm in BKK now(arrived 3 days ago).

The quality in BKK isn't good at the moment (Nanaplaza,Clintonplaza,Cowboy)IMO.

I was thinking of going to Pattaya tomorrow but reading your post I am hesitating if I should do that.

Two lucky,

I would still go.

You can spend a couple of days and maybe strike lucky.

I am a fussy bastard and am constantly looking for a girl that has it all.

Speaks a bit of Scottish, tight pussy, shags up the arse,nice firm tits and has had less than 400 blokes.

Its a lot to ask for but I live in hope.

Good hunting.

Kevan

Kevan,

I am English,older and the complete opposite of you but I hope to run into you on my next

trip to BKK.

I really appreciate your wit.

Kevan,

I am English,older and the complete opposite of you but I hope to run into you on my next

trip to BKK.

I really appreciate your wit.

Archived