black ladies

sinsin2

Pratunam……..some black ladies around.

Many Africans based there.

Some younger pretty ladies available for

Sanuk just look at them and they will approach you.

All of them will tell you about their Uncle Charlie Mombassa

And his $200 million in Zaire once you get past that you can get down to business.

In front of the 7/11 and The First House Hotel(too expensive,bad attitude and conmen) are good spots from 8pm.

Plenty of Thai freelancers around as well.

Henry J Beans some exceptionally good looking black girls at times

Smile and they will talk….but most were dropped off by pimps?

Myself and 2 friends were asked for 4,000b, We declined because it was too expensive.

Then she offered to fuck the 3 of us together,which we declined again because of homophobia,

Drink, and We were going to the Thermae anyway.

Plenty of reasonable hotels 600b,surrounded by MP’s, lots of ladies stay in the area.

Much cheaper than Suckimvit,40baht to NEP ,and lots of Russians around.

Sounds quite interesting. I travel once a month to Bkk and was always looking for black women. Is there any particular bar or some place where you find them ? Can we find them even during the daytime or do they come only in the evenings. 4k is for LT or ST. I would appreciate if any more info can be given since I'm in Bkk on Aug 10 & 11

Thanks

I used to live right smack in the middle of the neighborhood mentioned, and though I agree that there is a rather large African community there, I never saw any such freelance action.

It is certainly possible that things could have changed, however, and HJ Beans in the Amari seems like a logical place for those in the neighborhood to hook up.

I will swing by in the next day or two to see if I can help confirm the report. I, for one, hope it is accurate!

froggo

quote:

Originally posted by frogpatrol:

I used to live right smack in the middle of the neighborhood mentioned, and though I agree that there is a rather large African community there, I never saw any such freelance action.

It is certainly possible that things could have changed, however, and HJ Beans in the Amari seems like a logical place for those in the neighborhood to hook up.

I will swing by in the next day or two to see if I can help confirm the report. I, for one, hope it is accurate!

froggo

Thanks for checking and I look forward for your posting.

Vinod

Reposted from my earlier entry....

I suppose this is a belated trip report of sorts and above all a general reconoitre of the Grace Hotel, soi 3 Sukhumvit.

I had read general bits and pieces on the old board concerning this place and I must say my interest was arroused. Having been a world traveller for many years I am interested in the diverse range of peoples to be found in major cities. The area surrounding the Grace should be named Arabville or Little Bahgdad or something similar. Add to this a mix of Africans and those from the former USSR and you have a very eclectic mix.

I wandered in on my first night after having sat and played dominoes at a ground floor bar beer in Nana. The Grace has a nightclub, coffee shop and a ground floor lounge populated by Thai, Russian, African and other Asian working girls. I got into a chat with some Canadians there and eyed off the talent. I must say at this point I am not really the kind who looks for the perfect 10 Clinton or Nana gogo girl, prefferring to savour the more "ordinary" freelancers, personal taste I guess. Grace certainly has its fair share of shockers, but there are many women who I find alluring. I left empty handed that night, but not before getting the mobile number of a curvaceous lady from Cameroon. I find African women erotic as I am from Australia where they are in short supply.

Next night Ms Cameroon showed up at my hotel just as I was kicking out a longun lass who went starfish on me. I had a very satisfying tender fuck with her, aided by vitamin v. Only problem was she would only do straight sex in either missionary or doggie, no anal or oral which I wanted desperately to try with her. All in all I felt 1000 baht well spent.

I visited again on my final night and this time spent a while chatting to the various girls in the lounge. I met a Malaysian lady who had North Indian or Arabic features who reminded me of an old friend back in London. As much as I wanted to go with her, she wouldn't go 'backdoor', something I sought that night. She had a Burmese friend in tow, who was simply one of the most attractive Asian women I have ever seen. She spoke near perfect English, had light skin and carried herself in that serene, dignified manner that Burmese women do. When I told her of my kink, however, she advised me to find a ladyboy. It seems good Burmese lasses don't take it up the garry glitter.

I wandered off to the nightclub and although it doesnt kick off till after midnight, I found an ample array of girlies with the added bonus of little competition, just a few Arab men with their harems. I kicked backwith an ice cold carlsberg and scanned the horizon. It didn't take long to make eye contact with a shortish but well figured woman who had her hair frizzed in the style that alot of Japanese kids seem to today and couloured in that same caramel tint. I had a beer with her and enjoyed her warm friendly persona. We snogged a bit and talked. I foundout she was Laos as she had a dodgy ID card. Not to worry, I wanted her and no way was she under 18, so I figuredwhat the hell. Back in the bedroom we enjoyed a beer together and got down to business. She allowed me into every orrifice and swallowed with out prompting. My only regret is that I didnt have another day with her as she said she was bi and was keen on a 3some.

All in all I liked sanuking in the Grace and would definately reccomend it as an alternative to some of Bangkok's more well worn areas. Vive la difference!

Cheers

Jaga

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: Jaganath69 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Mad Max:

Where in Bangkok is Pratunam?

Basically the area around the Amari Watergate,

Baiyoke Tower hotels.

Walk along rajadamri road away from the skytrain and past the WTC , cross Petcheburi ROad and voila. There is also a good market there popular with locals. It is the new home to many from Africa and Middle East

Archived