10th visit - 1st report finale

Hi All,

I thought I would finish things off with my final report before heading back to good old Blighty.

Am writing this in the Grace Hotel after agreeing with my mate that the Comfort Inn is a shithole.

I have a nice room hear and its only 871 Baht per night !!!

Not too many white men around but have not had any strange looks so far.

Was determined that my last day in Pattaya was going to be a good one as I had not had a shag for 24 hours I was ready for some daytime and nighttime action.

Was not too sure about what to do in the afternoon and whilst contemplating my alternatives I suddenly developed a stiffy.

Very close to doing something I have never done before in LOS, I nearly had a wank.

Decided that was just being lazy and had a cold shower and thought about the bloke I nearly shagged a couple of nights before.

Soon came to my senses and headed out early evening up to the King Kong Bar and shagged the same girl for the 3rd time.

Spent the rest of the night trawling the go gos but ended up going home alone again.

Was determined to cheer myself up with my last 2 nights in BKK.

Headed to Clinton Plaza but strolled into the Crack House and did something that I have never done before in all my trips out, I actually left my beer.

Place was 90 per cent lady boys and leaving my beer confirms I am definately not on the turn.

Soi Cowboy and good old Long Gun always does it for me and ended up with a pretty nice girl who was a little shy perhaps but OK.

Did not want to suck the pole which was a little bit of a pisser but she was nice to sleep with.

On Friday called into Woodstock but kept myself to myself.

Was looking forward to talking with some board members but did not really want to but in.

Headed back up to Long Gun after trying out some alternatives - Toy Bar, Apache, Skools out,Tilac, Our Place, Wet lips and Midnight Bar but felt I was getting a bit pissed so when I bumped into the girl I met in Long Gum on my first night who actually works in Raw Hide, I followed her in and paid the Bar Fine.

She started to cry which a little bit strange and when I asked her why she said that I nearly shagged her dad in Pattaya the other night (no ,thats a lie).

She said she liked me but thought that I had committed myself to another(she did`nt say that either)

She was probably drunk.

Anyway she has just left me and what a lovely girl she was and what a little sucker.

Wish I had taken her the 1st night as I would have come back to BKK sooner than I did.

Contemplating having another double Header in Edens but have to be careful as I don`t want any bite marks as I have just started going out with a butcher in England (female) and she does not know where I am at the moment.

She has been shit on in the past and she has a habit of bringing her knives back home with her after work.

I think I might tell her as I cannot give LOS up and its not really playing fair with her although I might have a final shag before I tell her.(by phone)

Anyway hope my posts have not been too shit and hope that you all have continued good adventures.

I will be back in December and cant wait.

Sometimes I get a little pissed off about looking for a lovely and not finding exactly what I want but on the whole, I love it hear and am a complete addict.

Regards to all

Kevan

Kev

Glad you had a good one - you sound just like the sort of bloke I should go to Thailand with!

Hope all goes well with the butcher.....

Groover

PS Just where exactly does she think you have been for the past coupla weeks? Oh and as for Gary, did he feel guilty at the end? shocked.gif" border="0

Originally posted by Kevan Innes:

"Very close to doing something I have never done before in LOS, I nearly had a wank.

Decided that was just being lazy and had a cold shower and thought about the bloke I nearly shagged a couple of nights before."

Terrific smile.gif" border="0

"Contemplating having another double Header in Edens but have to be careful as I don`t want any bite marks as I have just started going out with a butcher in England (female) and she does not know where I am at the moment."

Where does she think you are? "Darling, just popping out for a few Lincolnshire sausages"

"On Friday called into Woodstock but kept myself to myself. Was looking forward to talking with some board members but did not really want to but in."

Kevan, big error! You ought to have introduced yourself. Just walk up and say "Hi, I'm Kevan Innes". They will know you from your trip reports. I felt a bit intimidated first time (January 2001) but just go for it.

"Anyway hope my posts have not been too shit and hope that you all have continued good adventures."

Your postings have been very good.

"I will be back in December and cant wait.

Sometimes I get a little pissed off about looking for a lovely and not finding exactly what I want but on the whole, I love it hear and am a complete addict."

Join the club!!! When exactly will you be there in December? I will be there in very early January 2002.

Fatbastard33

Hi,

"On Friday called into Woodstock but kept myself to myself. Was looking forward to talking with some board members but did not really want to but in."

As Fatbastard33 already mentioned, don't worry, we don't bite (well, most of us anyway). Just introduce yourself and things will be fine.

Sanuk!

Archived