Another Cambodia report

Ranger

Here's another Cambo report from January of 2001. Sorry to the person who requested I write in paragraphs. It takes enough time just editing the names out of these stories, so you'll have to suffer.

Day 1-20 hours in Phnom Penh, the Ranger grows up?

8 of us, including 4 first timers arrived in Pnomh Penh on the 7 pm flight and breezed through the airport, checked into the hotel and picked up bikes. I, of course, opted for the scooter with training wheels. It puts me closer to the ground so I don't have as far to fall! We headed off to Sharkeys where I didn't spot any of the girls that had I had pissed off on the last trip. Baby Huey attached herself to me and told me how much she missed me and loved me. Her English skills had impoved considerally since I had first seen her 5 months ago. No doubt from many hours of formal English classes at a proper school. Her favorite expression is "no bullshit", which she adds to just about any answer that she gives you-no bullshit. She has also lost some of her "baby" fat and her butt no longer resembles Baby Huey. Nevertheless, the nickname will forever be hers. She told me with no prompting that her yum-yum abilities had greatly improved since I took her last time (no doubt from practicing on a banana). Her technique before consisted of suck, suck, spit-suck, suck, spit. I decided to see if she was true to her word and took her for the night. I did see my former regular and she was none too happy to see me, especially as I was making out with Baby Huey. The gang was headed to Martinis and she wanted to go there as she had a friend there. She spent most of the time at Martinis talking with her friend leaving me alone to mingle. The talent level was impressive.

I inquired into the possibility of the friend joining us, but Baby Huey said no way on that one. We left for hotel around midnight and I managed to make my way home by myself without getting lost or crashing even once-no bullshit. She made good on her promise of the improved yum-yum skills and later the Ranger's alter ego made an appearance and was well received. Didn't have to pay the butt penalty either! In the morning, I was raring to head to Svay Pa (K11) to see my beloved Retard and make sure she was Ok after the trauma of being with D for a day. On the ride out, C and D raced ahead to see if I would freak out that they were going to beat me there. Of course I did. We arrived and Retard was not in sight. She finally appeared from the house a bit sleepy eyed and sat in my lap. She didn't seem as thrilled to see me as she usually is. Maybe seeing D sitting there brought back all those awful memories. I sat around with her as the boys went off exploring. I passed out little presents and candy to the kids and had a few special presents for Retard and her little sister. Retard brought over her friend that she wanted me to take also. We went into the house to talk to the papasan. He said that she couldn't go with me today as she had her period and had to see the doctor. I said that I didn't care and would take her anyway. Then he said she had something wrong with her pussy. I said I didn't care and would take her anyway. Then he told me the truth, that she was already paid for and was to be delivered to the guys hotel at 6. The same guy had taken her 4 days in a row (guess I am not the only one that thinks she is special). I tried to convince the papasan to blow the other guy off and that I would take her for 5 days along with one of her friends and he was risking losing 200 bucks..

He said that as a businessman he could not do that even if it risked losing my business as he had a deal with the other guy first. I can respect that. At first I was pissed off, you guys all know that when I want something, damnit I want it and I want it now (fists pounding and feet stomping-waa, waa, waa!) Then something strange happened, I mellowed out and accepted it. I talked to the papasan and we reached an agreement that I would come back tomorrow and he would try and discourage the other guy from taking her again. I was about to leave and then I thought, wait a minute, I can take her in the room in the back. That will teach the dumbass for leaving her there all day to be screwed by anyone and everyone. But, when I got her in the room, I again mellowed out and just spent an hour holding, cuddling, kissing and talking. She said that she wanted to go with me but the papasan wouldn't let her (these girls don't have a say in things) and also told me that the other bozo was paying 40 bucks a day-double what it should be. That could make it tough if he wants to take her again tomorrow, beacuse he is also leaving her at the house all day to make money, where I would take her back to the hotel right away. Tucked 2 bucks into her pocket and kissed her goodbye with a promise to return, gave the papasan a handshake and 5 bucks and headed out for lunch. Anyway, I am not upset and will go out and have a fun night and see what happens tomorrow.

If she is spoken for again, then I guess I will be forced to choose from the hundred other beautiful girls-life is rough here!

Day 2-Trust your insticts

Last night, B and I went over to Street 63 before dinner to survey the scene. Checked out 4 of the establishments and B found someone to his liking. I was having a hard time getting good vibes from any of the gals that I found attractive. I went against better judgement and took one anyway. We dropped our gals off at the hotel, gave them 3 bucks each to get food, and headed over to Last Home for some great pork chops and mashed taters. After dinner, the rest of the gang headed off to party and B and I went back to the hotel to see our gals. They had not left to get food and were not happy campers. I took mine out to find food and B let his loose to find food. I bought mine some snacks at the convienence store and returned to the hotel. I told her we had something to take care of and then she could eat all she wanted. She got pissed when I turned off the TV, wouldn't kiss, wouldn't yum-yum, basically wouldn't do anything but lie there. After repeated threats to return her to the mamasan, she complied grudginly. Then, being the nice guy that I am, I let her eat. After she finished eating, I asked for a massage. No way. I asked for more yum-yum. No way. She decided that she wanted a cigarette and ran over to B's room. I tried to stop her but to no avail. B was not having any better luck with his, so we decided to cut them both loose. I told my girl she could go home now. She said no, me sleep. I handed her clothes to her and pointed to the door. In my limited experience, the Street 63 girls do not compare to Svay Pa, Sharkeys, or Martinis girls in any and every aspect performance and attitude wise. Maybe I keep choosing the wrong ones? Being that is was only 11 pm at this point, B and I headed to Sharkeys and had a few beers while enjoying the view from the balcony.

A girl attached herself to me that was not normally one I would choose, but her attitude and seeminly genuine affection was so different from the earlier girl that I decided to take her. I was not disappointed to say the least. Her yum-yum skills were incredible and she was very eager to please by allowing a very sloppy facial. She also put the Eden girls to shame with her spirited butt-lickin. In the morning, F woke me with news on the stock market (about fucking time, Greenspan) and I wasn't planning on a morning session, but she just went to work and I didn't stop her. I told her that I liked 2 girls sometimes, and she said she had an equally skilled friend.

I will see her again before this trip is over. In the morning, B and I headed to Svay Pa as he had missed the trip the day before. Retard was once again unavailable as this time wasn't even there. The guy that has her must have gotten smart and kept her at his hotel. I passed out some more goodies to the children and the girls and B and I took a walking tour.

I spotted a vision of loveliness at no 18. If they had better dental care in this part of the world, her face would be perfect. Not much English, but she got me with the sniff kissing. B also found a suitable candidate at no. 18 and took her for a "test drive". They were gone for an hour and he was smiling, so I guess she passed the test. We were ready to head back and meet the gang for lunch, but my bike had a flat tire. One of the motodopes took me to the repair shop and in 30 minutes we were back on the road. Payed a whole buck to patch the tire, and that was probably double the real price! OK, I am going back to the hotel now to have some fun before dinner. Life is good!

Day 3-Learning moderation in Cambodia

Not!!!!

Of course I am not doing things in moderation here. Excess is the only way to go! After having a very nice afternoon session with the gal from no. 18, we went for dinner at the Walkabout. B and I brought our girls who proceeded to fight with the Khmer waitress and then both refused to eat there. Cleve, the manager, tried to help out and resolve the problem, but B's gal didn't want to start trouble and wouldn't talk about it. We took them to Martinis and got them some food there. My gal didn't appreciate my wandering eyes and flirting. There were 3 Russian girls sitting behind us, and I was flirting with the blond, better looking one and my gal kept slapping me every time I looked their way. D talked to the Russian gals later on and reported that they were stuck up bitches. Still, I wouldn't mind trying my luck with the blond if I spot her there again. Back in the hotel, for whatever reason, my gals attitude was not good. I gave up and went to sleep and will probably not be taking her again. Made another late morning ride out to Svay Pa again. Retard was still unavailable to go with me, but I did take her ST. 2 gals that D has seen a couple times, Bugs and B, attached themselves to me and I ended up taking them for the night. The afternoon session was a bit of a giggle fest, but was not bad. We left the gals behind and went for some "happy" pizza in honor of E making it to town. I ate more than my share of the extra, extra happy pizza, but didn't add any extra "toppings" this time (good thing, because the pizza was plenty happy already). We went to Sharkeys to hang out and Baby Huey was quite upset with me because I had "cheated" on her. E found someone instantly and was itching to get back to the hotel. I somehow found my way back to the hotel, but lost the boys on the way. My room was quiet, but I heard noise in F's. He had been sick all day and stayed in. My 2 girls were playing Florence Nightingale and taking care of him. I have some vague memories of going back to my room with the girls and having the most fun I have ever had. The pizza was not bad! In the morning, I was still feeling the effects of the pizza. We ate lunch at a Chinese restaurant near the hotel and I headed out to Svay Pa solo this time.

Retard was not there today either, looks like I won't be taking her to the hotel on this trip. Saw my 2 girls from the night before and Bugs seemed happy to see me. The other one looked at me and ran off somewhere not to reappear. I think I did sort of ignore her last night as I really liked Bugs better. I was planning on not taking anyone today so I could hit Sharkeys tonight, but I made the mistake of going into no. 11. The 6th floor has had half the girls from no. 11 living there the past few days! I really only wanted one girl, but ended up leaving with 3 of them. Maybe F will get better tonight and want to borrow one of them. Had a fun afternoon session, but 3 is too many. Some of the boys are going back to BKK tomorrow, but I think I'll stay one more day and see what kind of trouble I can get into.

Day 4-Too much of a good thing?

Is 7 girls in 24 hours a bit too much? Probably, but it was fun. I was still reeling from my night of happy pizza and the 2 girls (or was it all a dream? It seemed like a dream at the time!). I finished up the 2nd of my 2 go rounds with my 3 gals from house 11 and headed for dinner. The girls were OK but very mechanical and not very inspiring (they seemed to be following a routine and C says that they are trained at this house). After a very nice dinner on the river with H and some of his Khmer friends, I went with some of the boys to Martinis. Even though I still had the 3 girls back at my hotel, I couldn't resist taking 2 girls to the ST hotel there. Learning moderation? I don't think so! Then I went to Sharkeys and made a date with another girl to meet me in the hotel the next morning at 10 am. I got back to the hotel after 1 am and the girls were all asleep. I was wiped out, so I didn't wake them. They left at 8 am and an hour later the Sharkeys gal showed up and she brought a friend. I was a bit worried as the friend was hideous, but she just wanted to sleep and ignored what we were doing. This girl proceded to remove my clothes and went right to work. I decided that my work here in Phnom Penh was done and went and changed my flight. I returned to the hotel and broke the news to my girl that I would be leaving in a few hours. She proceeded to say goodbye to me in the nicest way possible-twice! This girl is not much to look at, but makes up for that with effort and attitude!

I always wondered what guys were thinking when I see them with less than beautiful girls when there are so many beautiful ones to go around. Now maybe I understand. Said goodbye to H and C who were the only ones left on this trip and checked out of the hotel. They charged me half rate for the late check-out. The night flight back was very nice. Had the new 717 jet and the BKK airport was empty so breezed right through immigration. All in all, my best trip to Cambo yet out of the 5. It was too bad a few of the boys got sick and missed some of the fun, and I had a few disappointments, but boy did I have some fun. Loved that pizza! I am glad to be back in BKK though, I think 5 days is about right for Phnom Penh. It might be a while before my next trip there, but if somebody is going I'll have a hard time resisting the urge to come along. Life is Good!

Ranger

Ranger,

That trip report kicked ass. Thanks! After finishing this note, I'm going to contact a buddy of mine and make him read it. I can't wait to get there in a couple weeks, and retrace your steps. Moreover, I didn't know much about happy pizza, but you now have got me quite interested.

Salud! laugh.gif" border="0

Not exactly a PC nickname, I know, but I didn't name her-my buddies like to assign nicknames to the girls and she was introduced to me as "Retard". She has a bit of a goofy look on her face sometimes, but is cute as hell and has a terrific body.

Ranger

I was wondering about that name. All I could picture was someone going "hey retard, hows it going" and she breaking into that goofy smile you say she has. Classic... *LOL*

Mykal

LOS in September (hopefully)

Archived