Adventures of a Bangkok Butterfly (extremely long)

Ranger

Heres's some old stories and I fear that I will have no such adventures (in BKK anyway) anymore as I am happily? living with my girlfriend now. As you will read, it's not tough to get freebies here, but as we all know, nothing is ever "free".

A good night out (Dec 24, 2000)

Last night I was looking to have a nice "date" instead of hanging out with the boys all night.

Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with the boys. In fact, the friends I have met in Thailand made the decision to move here a no-brainer. I called my first ex-girlfriend, who many of you know is now married to a San Francisco doctor, but is still here in Bangkok.

She said she had plans with her friends already, so I went to plan B (don't ask what plan C was, it's too embarrasing!). I called a gal that I had met at Thermae a few weeks ago, but had not seen since. She is a photography student and a native of Bangkok, not your typical Issan farmgirl (not that there's anything wrong with Issan girls, I love them to death) and speaks great English. She is not a stunner, but is thin and light skinned and fairly tall and not bad looking. I asked her if she wanted to see me tonight. She said "Do you want to see me?". Duh, why do you think I called you.

She agreed to meet me at Major Ekkamai, but later called me and said to come meet her at the Grace Hotel. That scared me a little bit, but she said she was visiting a girlfriend there. I arrived and declined a drink as I wanted to get the hell out of there as fast as possible. She said goodbye to her friend, who was a big fat cow by the way, and off we went. She told me that she was no longer "working" and was starting a travel agency in Samui with a girlfriend. They already have an office rented and will be starting up in February. The girlfriend has a house there and I was extended an invtation to stay with them anytime (You can bet I will). I suggested we go bowling (do I know how to turn on a woman, or what?) and we went to MBK. It was after 10PM, so they had the cosmic bowling with loud music and glow in the dark pins.

We had great fun and I even bowled pretty well. Then I took her to the Hard Rock Cafe and had drinks and listened to the band from the balcony. She did smoke one cigarette, which I don't like and I told her so. She didn't smoke the rest of the night (at least not cigareetes!-LOL). I asked her if she wanted to see my apartment. "Up to you!", and off we went. We started making out in the bedroom and she pretended like she was suddenly a "good girl". This is something that has happened to me 4 times now when I have taken a girl home from a "regular date" where there was no expectation of payment in the morning. They must somehow look at sex differently when they are not selling it. Anyway, it was kind of fun playing "The Game" and eventually getting her undressed. She asked me what I thought of her. I replied that she was a very nice girl and I liked her very much. I guess she was worried that I thought she was a "bad girl" or something. She surprised me by foregoing the usual shower and went right to work on my favorite activity.

We showered afterwards and got under the covers to sleep.

Well, I was not ready to sleep and ventured under the covers and returned her earlier favor.

After I finished making her happy, she asked if I wanted to make love or sleep (stupid question!). We finally did sleep around 3 am. All in all, it was a very fun evening and was much more satisfying than paying a bar fine and going back to the hotel to screw (not that there's anything wrong with that either). In the morning, I sent her on her way with promise that I would call her again, and I will. I am sure that I will see her in Samui some time too.

Update-This girl is now regularlly seen at Thermae and seems to prefer the Japanese. I also saw her eating ice cream with her Thai BF at Swensens in Major Ekkamai recently and resisted the temptation to ask her if I "would be seeing her at Thermae tonight". hell, the BF probably drops her off there every night. Not sure if the travel agent story was just BS or not.

Xmas night in BKK

After having some fun at Kao San Road with the boys (Quick description is that it's 10 times the freak show that Thermae is and great people watching) and finding nothing to my liking at Thermae, I headed off to find one of my regulars to spend Xmas night with. I wanted a known quantity as I didn't feel like having a bad night on Christmas. I probably would have had better luck if it wasn't 1 am. Went to Cowboy first. Girl no.1-barfined already, no. 2-same, no. 3-said I didn't like her anymore (had only seen her once in 5 months and last time I was with her I gave her a messy facial, so maybe that had something to do with it). That took care of Soi Cowboy, off to Clinton. Girl no. 1-barfined, no. 2-period (yeah, I know probably a line).

Saw a girl from Titty Twister now working at Hollywood East that I knew, but really didn't want to take her again. She is cute and we had an OK time, but is dumb as a post (I know, what do you expect from an uneducated farm girl). Off to NEP. Girl no. 1-barfined, no.2-sick with a fever (felt her head to verify), no. 3-barfined. Now it's 2 am and I am striking out more than Reggie Jackson, so I hang around outside NEP to watch for the girls coming out. Didn't spot anyone, so went to Nana Disco. I hate this place, too loud-too dark-too crowded. Didn't see anyone I knew except one of T's Thermae girls who I would consider if not for the fact that she has one black tooth and smokes cigarettes. Oh yeah, and the fact that T's dick has been in her-LOL. She tried to get me to take her, but I left and started to walk back towards Tmae as it was almost 3 am now.

Talked to a Russian girl on the street, but decided that I didn't need a fat white chick on Christmas! Was walking past Soi 7 when I spotted 3 girls sitting down and one looked cute. I said hello to her. She said "where you go?". I said home to sleep. "I go with you!". "But you don't know me", I said. Spent a few minutes "getting to know her", and off we went. She was very cute and very small. She worked at Hollywood 1, but was off today. I verified that she didn't smoke, but "smoked". She asked if I was going to give her "money for food" and I said that I would give her 1K. I did forget to ask one important question until we were in the cab already. Very bad stretch marks and less than ideal breasts. But, she had a good attitude and put in a nice effort, so I could look past that.

When we were nearing completion of round one, I noticed that her monthly friend was making an appearance. She didn't think so, but I showed her and she spent the next hour apologizing over and over. It didn't stop me from completing the tack at hand although I did have to wash the sheets in the morning. After a shower, she gave me a very nice massage followed by a very nice BJ and I had my Merry Christmas. It was almost 5 am and she wanted to go home to her kid, so I gave her the "food money" and kissed her goodbye and fell asleep. My first street pick-up was not too bad.

Aborted boys night out-The perils of butterflying (Dec 29, 2000)

My attempt at assembling a stable of regulars is beginging to create complications (big surprise). Last night as I was out with P, my traditional massage girl, I get a call for her on my cell. I assume it is one of her friends since her phone had problems all day and I hand her the phone. It was some girl telling her that I was no good and a big butterfly and would dump her soon (well the first 2 things might be true!). I assumed that the ex was behind this as no other girls know my cell # and P's name. I had F's GF call the number back to attempt to find out who it was. The gal wouldn't identify herself and F's GF proceded to chew her out but good (don't ever get on her shitlist!).

The next day P gets a call at work from the ex (while I am there visiting her no less). The ex tells her that she had nothing to do with the phone call. P seems to handle this all well and I tell her that if she gets any more calls at work that I want to know about it. I later get an E-mail from the ex in which she promises that she didn't do it and will never bother me again (anyone believe that?). Then as I am going to meet the rookie at his hotel, My soapy girl from Pattaya calls and announces that she is in BKK and wants to see me. She is at Siam Center and wants me to come meet her there-NOW!. I tell her to come and meet me at NEP as I am having a drink with the rookie in the bar out front. She is with a friend that lives in BKK and neither of them knows where NEP is. I tell them to get in a taxi and they'll find it easy enough.

While I am sitting at the bar with the rookie, the girl that I took from Nana Disco who works at that bar show up. She is a definate repeat, but I tell her I can't see her tonight and can't buy her a drink as I am expecting another lady (she knows I am a big butterfly as she has seen me with countless girls leaving NEP) . No problem, she is a true professional and leaves me alone. The soapy girl calls me and says that she is at NEP and can't find me. I wander out to the street and spot her and her friend. Her friend is not bad looking, but very, very shy, speaks not a word of English and not too comfortable being at NEP. I bring both girls back to the bar and buy them colas. Then the ex walks by arriving for work. I hand her cell bills to her that I told her I would bring tonight. She asks why they are opened (there were some calls to Germany that were made before I kicked her out-her last boyfriend is in Germany-hmmmm). I don't answer that but tell her to get the address changed because I don't want her bills. She says it's already done and storms off.

Now I have to explain what just happened to my soapy gal and decide that we better get to Woodstock before the other 50 girls I know at NEP start filing in. We have drinks at Woodstock and the place is soon full of Sanuk board members. We then stroll over to the Warbler and eat dinner. I tell the girls to order Thai food and then my girl doesn't eat one bite and doesn't look too happy. I decide that ther is no way I am taking them to any go-go bars. I am pretty sure I never took her to any bars in Pattaya before either. I decide that I will not be able to participate in the Friday boys night out and better take them far, far away from the bar scene.

We say goodbye to the group and head for MBK via the skytrain. Neither of them had been on the train before and it seemed to facinate them. On the way my girl announces that she was none too happy walking through NEP and doesn't like "lady bars". I guess since she is a soapy girl that she is way above the bar-girls or something. When we arrive at MBK, the friend heads for a taxi to go home to mother. I see my girl give her 400B. Then we head for the bowling alley (I know what turns a girl on!). She watches me bowl 5 really lousy games and then we head for the Hard Rock Cafe. She loves this and wants to have a second drink, but I stop her beacuse they are so damn expensive.

I had promised to take her to a disco, so we head to Spasso. We arrive and I notice that ther is now a 500B entrance fee. Fuck that! I tell her we'll go to a Thai disco instead and she says pang mak-mak about Spasso. We head to Airbus on Ratchada. 200B each to get in and includes 1 drink. This is her kind of place, she is dancing and having a great time. I am having fun too, and I actually get up and dance! I never, I mean never, dance. I am sure I am completely awful and she makes me sit down after 3 songs as I am sure she is horribly embarrased by me bad dancing. I dance much better sitting down I think and she spends the next couple hours bumping and grinding and slipping me the tongue every so often (probably the 3 beers at work). I haven't had this much fun at Airbus since I had 5 drunk bargirls there with me and took turns groping them while they danced. There was somthing on the video screen that completely mesmorized me. They were showing a runway lingerie show that they had there in November. Did I mention see-though lingerie? And then they played peek-a-boo. I have never seen so many perfect bodies, on a scale of 1-10 these girls were 11's! I am going to keep an eye out for their next fashion show and be sure to attend.

I spotted the rookie there on the opposite side of the stage. He didn't see me for 30 minutes despite the fact that I was waving every time he glanced my way and we were probably the only 2 white guys in the place. When he finally spotted me, the girls he was with started waving at me like maniacs. I didn't recognize either of them. He came over and said that he took them from Thermae and they took him here. He said that the boys warned him they might try to ask for a lot of money to go home with him and he may just say goodnight after the disco. My girl was really starting to turn me on with her sexy dancing and I wanted to get home. She wanted to stay and I let her have another beer. We finally left after 2 am and she fell asleep in my lap in the taxi. She woke up when we arrived, but once I got her in the bedroom she collapsed on the bed. I took off her jeans and tucked her in bed. I guess I will have to wait until morning! That make 2 nights in a row that I have slept with one of my girls and not done anything. Should I be worried? Actually it is not bad at all. Life is still good!

Update-I have been back together with the ex-GF for many months now and am very happy. Miss Soapy is the same girl from my recent Pattaya story as we have had an on-again, off-again thing going for a year now.

Short-sighted Thai business people (again!) Jan 12, 2001

Would you rather have 500B today or 100,000B over the course of a year? Well, most Thais seem to prefer the 500B today and I have run into this countless times. My massage girl, P, returned from her visit home in Phuket and took an extra day at home resting. When she returned to work, her boss decided that she must have been with me and demanded the 500B. P argued that she was not with me to no avail and quit rather than endure this shit. This is the 3rd girl that has quit in the last month over basically the same shit (all great looking girls by the way, which has to be a plus for a massage place, even one where no "extras" are available. Further, she wouldn't pay P the 2000B that was owed to her for salary for 10 days of work this month.

When I heard this, I gave P the 2000B, which I had to force her to take since I felt partly responsible. Besides, I have not really been giving her any money, except an occasional 500B when I took her away from work for a day.

So, now I will never set foot in former place of work again and won't be bringing countless friends there as well. I can only hope this stupid bitch goes broke and goes out of business.

I had a nice evening with P and F and his gal along with C on his farewell night. C left me a nice present, his unused condom supply!

P wasn't real pleased, but it led to a later discussion about my activities and she still wants to see me under my terms, so it worked out well. We called it and early night, bid farewell to C, and went home where I was graced with a very nice massage followed by an even better "extra" (I had to beg her to stop!). She had a visit from her "monthly friend", so that was all that happened tonight. She told me she had "accident" and at first I thought she was pregnant and was quite relieved when we stopped at 7-11 to buy some napkins.

Busted? (Jan 13, 2001)

After meeting the gang at Woodstock for the Friday get together and then dinner at Warbler, F, H and I went for foot massage as we are all a bit burned out on the go-go bar scene. Then we headed to Thermae and had a few drinks and watched the freak show. I had a sweet gal making goo-goo eyes at me and she finally came over and sat with me. Not normally my type, not great looking and a bit heavy, but super sweet girl and a great attitude. I had already asked her to go with me and she was kissing me, when F announced "busted". In walked J, who I had called early today and set up a dinner/movie date for tomorrow. She didn't seem real thrilled to see me making out with a girl in Thermae. But wait, what was she doing there as she told me that she was no longer working and was moving to Samui next month to open a travel agency?

Last time I took her out, I didn't give her any money and she had called me and E-mailed me a few times since then. I told my girl that I was sitting with to wait for me outside and waited for her to leave the table and then walked over to talk with J. She said she was just there to visit with friends (yeah, I believe that one!). I said, yeah me too. I asked if she still wanted to see me tomorrow and she said yes, but didn't seem real happy. I guess we'll see tomorrow. Gee, do you think I can find a date if she cancels? Went home and had a decent ST (she headed back to Thermae-says she needs to send her family 10K a month as she is their only support-I admire her honesty anyway) and will now sleep alone for a welcome change.

A strange night (Jan 14,2001)

Well, somehow I actually ended up sleeping alone tonight, but may have added another to the "stable". I think I lost one too, so it ended up even. First of all, J, the gal I had a date with tonight and the one that spotted me at Thermae last night, apparently was pissed and after several phone calls where she said she still wanted to see me and then said she would call me back, I finally gave up on her. I made a couple of stops on the way to F's apartment, but it was too early and the girls I was looking for weren't there yet. I called the Doctor's wife and she was watching a movie, but said she would call me after it was over.

Had dinner at an overpriced and mediocre Mexican restaurant at the Rembrandt Hotel with F, H and their gals and a solo, freshly clean shaven S (amazing what we do for these gals-shave a 24 yr old beard-hell that's older than the girl he shaved it for!).

Near the end of the dinner, the Dr's wife called me and wanted to see me, so I left the gang and went to meet her at Major Ekkemai. She was waiting at the bowling alley and the bad news was she wasn't alone. That also turned out to be the good news as her friend was beautiful. I had met her once before over 6 months ago and liked her then too. She was a dancer at Titty Twister over a year ago, but now goes to AUA. She claimed to have saved money so she doesn't have to work and can go to school, but who knows how true that is.

They wanted to bowl, so we bowled a couple games and ordered food and drinks and had a fun time. When we finished, I told the Dr's wife that I wanted to see her alone. She said that she couldn't, but her friend wanted to go with me. I wasn't too sure about that, so I tried to get the friend's phone # for a future date. She acted shy and I decided to call it a night and told them I was going home. The Dr's wife said "wait, we need to go somewhere and all talk and my friend wants to see your apartment". Hmmmmm, OK and off we went. We sat around the living room, watching MTV and flirting and the girls were both suggesting I take the other one in the bedroom. I was playing along and they were acting quite silly and I wasn't sure at all what would happen. They kept asking if I was horny and grabbing my crotch to see if I was! The friend kept trying to talk the Dr's wife into staying with me as did I, but she insisted that she was a good girl now.

They finally both left after 2 am and I told the Dr's wife to call me any time she wants to see me (she said she was pretty bored most of the time sitting around her apartment). I did get the friend's phone # and she wants me to take her to a disco, so all was not lost and I am pretty sure that if I had the Dr's wife alone things would have ended differently. So, I actually took a night off, sort of. But, it sure wasn't a boring evening!

Learning the fine art of juggling (Jan 15, 2001)

Maybe one day I'll have a boring day not worthy of a report, but today wasn't it. For the second day in a row, my pre-arranged date fell through. P, my regular massage gal, called me early in the morning and said that she wasn't feeling well and was going to the doctor. An hour later, W the older of the 2 "regular" gals I met on the bus to Pattaya, called and told me her friend A had returned from Roi Et and put her on the phone. I told A to give me a call later if she wanted to go out tonight. I met F and his gal and we went for a Thai massage at WinWan. Mine was so good I extended to a 4 hour massage for the first time ever (total cost with tip-under 20 bucks!). In the middle of the massage, A called me and I asked what she was doing tonight. She replied "nothing", so I asked if she wanted to meet me later. She said that she would call me later and confirm things.

I finished the massage and could hardly walk, but managed to stumble over to NEP and sit at the outside bar where I like to watch the girls wander in. The girl that I knew from there and had been with twice, but had not been around for the past week was there so I bought her a drink. She had quit because the owner yelled at her, but the owner called and said he was sorry, so she came back to work. Since I wasn't sure what I would be doing for the night, I decided to take her back to my apartment for a short time. Right after I paid her barfine, the Dr's wife called. She said all her bargirl friends had the night off and they were going out. I think this was a hint for me to join them and pay for everything. I am sure it would have been fun, but I told her to call me when she wanted to see me alone.

Then, in the taxi back to my place, A called and wanted to see me tonight. I told her I was out with friends and would call her in an hour or two and we could get together. I got back to the apartment and pulled an "F" and was done in 30 minutes and sent her on her way. We did exchange phone numbers and I told her I didn't like paying barfines so she could call me when she was "free". I called A and met her for dinner and a movie at Siam Discovery Center. All the pressure of the date was off because I had already had sex, just not with her! After the movie, she said she better head home as she had a headache. I told her to call me when she wanted to see me again and she said I could call her anytime I wanted to see her again. Kissed her goodbye and got on the skytrain.

I almost stopped at Nana or Cowboy, but decided to exercise a little moderation. Besides, maybe I'll get a phone call and somebody will want to come over and see me. Life is good!

"Bad Boy" strikes again (Jan 16,2001)

I was almost ready to title this one "Start the over/under pool again" (over/under on how many days before I have a girl living with me again). Went bowling and my phone rang and then stopped. It was N, the friend of the Dr's wife. I called her back and she claimed that she had called me by "accident". Then she asked what I was doing today-hmmmmm. She met me at MBK after I finished bowling and she met B and N. I took her to the Japanese restaurant on the 7th floor and we had a good time talking.

Then we went and saw the IMAX 3D movie (A must see-take your chick, she'll love it). It was too early for dinner, so I suggested we go back to my apartment and watch TV and relax (yeah, TV-that's my story and I'm sticking to it!).

We talked and watched TV and I started trying to make out. Once again, as has happened every single time I have brought a girl home from a "regular date" where there was no expectation of payment, she played the "good girl" routine.

Once she starting kissing though, oh boy!, thought she was going to suck my tongue out of my mouth! Finally reached 2nd base and then it was no resistance after that. Led her into the bedroom and we had a fabulously passionate session. She "finished" before I did, and she was loud (not quite as loud as B's gal "Lassie" though). Spent another hour in bed just cuddling and talking.

Got dressed for dinner and walked to the skytrain. She wanted to go to the Thai restaurant upstairs from Foodland on Soi 5. Got a call from a friend in town who was leaving in the morning. I asked "The Lawyer" to join us and we met him at the corner of Soi 5 and went up for dinner. I reminded him to be discreet in our conversation, but forgot I was talking to a professional bull-shitter and there was no need to worry. We had a great time and she was making jokes and so were we. She wants him to meet her sister when he comes back in town in a couple of weeks. The sister is a 22 yr old "virgin", so this could be interesting. We said goodbye to The Lawyer and she asked my permission to kiss him goodbye and kissed him on the cheek. He will probably be moving here in August for several months to "work on his book" and "learn Thai" (that's his story, and he's sticking to it).

I asked her where she would like to go now and she said back to my apartment. No argument from me and off we went. Then, S calls me and says that he has 2 of my girlfriends in his apartment. I said you are going to have to be more specific as that could mean any of several hundred girls-LOL. He describes them and says that they call me "Bad Boy", it's the Doctors wife (she has me programmed into her phone as "Bad Boy" and all her friends call me that too) and her small friend who dances at The Dollhouse (who I also "know"). Damn, it's a small world we live in here! The Dr's wife had called me earlier and told me she was going to a friends birthday party and to check up on me and Nuk I am sure. I told her that I liked N very much and she said she was happy for both of us.

Back to the apartment for round 2 and something happened that spoiled the mood for me. She started choking on a hair (sounded like a cat coughing up a furball!) and when it happened for the 3rd time, I totally lost the mood. I went into the bathroom for a quick haircut and came back and then she wasn't interested. I pouted a bit and then she jumped on top of me and quickly got me back in the mood. We showered and got into bed to sleep and after some cuddling, I was ready for round 3, but she said "wait until tomorrow".

When you are not paying for it, it changes the dynamic a bit, so I accepted it and went to sleep. She left in the morning (no morning session, although she asked if I was horny) to go to school and I promised to call her later. I don't think I'll see her tonight though. The afternoon was great, but the night was a bit frustrating. I do like being with her and she is smart and funny as well as beautiful, so I'll see her again for sure and give it another try. May go to Pattaya for a few days (have a few "neglected" girls there). We had a nice discussion about my butterflying activities and she understands (we'll see about that I suppose).

To pay or not to pay? (Jan 17, 2001)

As you all know, I have been getting quite a few "freebies" lately. I have enjoyed these for several reasons, it feels more like a real date, it's more of a challenge, and most importantly, I am a cheap bastard!

Apparantly, N, the Dr's wifes friend that I took out 2 nights ago, was not exactly thrilled that I didn't fill her wallet with 1000 B notes the next morning. We awoke around 9 am and she had to leave for school, so I kissed her goodbye with a promise to call her later and spent the morning doing laundry and cleaning house (I need a maid!). As many of the group was going to Pattaya at different times this week, I decided to head down early and stay for a week. I met A, the "regular" girl that I had met on the bus the week before, for lunch and asked her to come with me to Pattaya for 2 days.

She said that she couldn't because she didn't have money and didn't want me to pay for everything. I was persistant, and then she said her Mother would not be happy if she found out she went with a man. She finally agreed to go if we got seperate rooms, but I told her that I could not afford that. She said that she would have to get to know me better first and wanted to see me when I got back to Bangkok. I am not sure if she is playing a game or what, but I'll take her out again and see how things go. I headed for the bus station solo and while I was waiting for the bus, I called N. I had already told her that I was going to Pattaya in the next couple days. I asked her if she wanted to come down and join me for a day or 2 and she said to call her later and we could talk about it. T

hen, I called F, my go-go gal from Pattaya to try and set up a date for tonight, but she said she was "busy" tonight but could see me tomorrow. I told her to call me when she had time for me. I waited over an hour for the bus as they sold me a ticket on a non existent bus and wouldn't let me on the first bus and almost didn't let me on the next bus until I started to complain. They put in the front of the bus next to the driver to shut me up and I made it to Pattaya just after 6 pm and checked into the Sabai Inn. Ate dinner at the mall food court and got another call from N. She said she would like to come down and see me but wanted to take a taxi instead of the bus and "I could pay her back", then said she might start working in a bar again because she needed money-hint, hint! Then I strolled around Walking Street. Ran into F on the street with her "date". I have always maintained that if we saw a picture book of all the guys these girls have gone with, we would never go with any of them! This guy was total Euro-trash (no offense to the non-trashy Europeans), shaved head (no offense to bald people), totally tatooed and pierced (no offense to F and E-LOL) and just looked like a soccer hooligan (no offense to decent soccer fans). She made polite small talk with me and I told her to have a good night (yuckkkkk!).

I hadn't decided if I wanted to see my beer bar girl or my soapy girl or try someone new, so I strolled down Soi Post Office and thought maybe an early evening BJ would be a nice start to the night. Saw a gal sitting outside the Pump Station that looked way too nice to be working there. I asked her if she worked there and when she said that she did, I took her in with me. I suggested we venture upstairs and she wanted to know how I knew about upstairs. I admitted that I had been there once before (only once!). We talked upstairs and my ego was crushed when she guessed my age at 39!

Of course, she had been tipped off by one of the other girls who remembered me from last week. She seemed such a nice girl and we were getting along so well that I paid her bar fine and we left without doing anything upstairs. She had a motorbike and gave me a ride back to the hotel (another first for me).

We got some funny looks riding down the street with me on the back of the bike. Back at the hotel, the Dr's wife calls me and wants to know why I didn't pay her friend. I told her I wasn't sure if I was supposed to pay her and thought she might have been insulted if I did. She says, no I think you have to pay her. I said OK, but I don't pay big money, if she's going with me for money then she's got the wrong guy. She asked how much I would pay and when I said 1000B, she called me kineow (cheap bastard). I told her to talk to her friend and call me tomorrow, but if she's after money maybe she should find a nice, rich, Doctor. She didn't think that was funny and I apologized. The gal that I was with overheard the whole conversation (her English was great, and as I later found out when I checked E-mail, she could read it too) and we had a long discussion about it.

She agreed that I should pay any girl I take out unless it is a girlfriend. Then we had a very nice marathon double session (I knew her smoking abilities would be good and was not disappointed). Then, I get a call from my soapy girl who announces she will be coming to Bangkok tomorrow as she has a day off. I tell her that I just arrived in Pattaya and was going to call her. She says she'll call me tomorrow and wants to spend the day with me in Pattaya. We went out for food and I checked E-mail and the stock market. Back to the hotel just before 1 am and I was ready to sleep and couldn't handle any more "action". She was willing to sleep, but I knew it was early for her so I let her go and slept alone. She was a really nice girl and I will probably see her again. I guess I will be more careful with the "freebies" in the future, but what are the rules? Are there rules? Obviously if I take a girl from a bar, then I pay, but what about non bargirls? Any and all opinions are welcome.

How much to pay? (Jan 18, 2001)

OK, you have convinced me to quit trying to get freebies (eventually this could have gotten me in real trouble anyway). Yesterday, my soapy gal called me and we met at the Big C. Took her with me for a traditional Thai massage at Silom Sauna and then went back to the room to "rest". Of course we didn't rest! A few hours later, I took her to Alcazar to watch the Katoey Cabaret. Some of these "girls" were totally stunning! I took some pictures and will post them when I get back to BKK. Got kissed by one of the "girls" in the show who acts as a clown between acts and it took me a long time to wipe all the lipstick off.

Went to dinner at Vientiene and one waitresses couldn't stop smiling and giggling at me as I had just been there last week with a different girl. I put my finger to my lips and shhhed her when my girl wasn't looking. I visited the toilet and took the opportunity to call N, my date the other night that I didn't pay. I told her I was sorry that we had a misunderstanding. Of course, she played dumb and made me explain it to her. I told her that I was worried that I would insult her if I gave her money. She said "I know what you think, you think you fuck me for free!". Yes, those exact words. I calmed her down and apologized some more and she agreed to see me when I get back to BKK. Should I see her and try to make things right or just consider it a mistake and not contact her? I don't think 1000B will make her happy, but that's all I am willing to give.

I think I will at least talk with her and try and keep the situation civil. After an expensive dinner (she ordered lots of seafood), I took her to quite possibly the worst movie ever made-YongGary. A Korean movie with American actors and probably the worst writing and acting I have ever seen. A bad rip-off of Godzilla meets Independence Day with amateur special effects. I laughed quite a bit, and it wasn't a comedy. My girl loved the movie and thought it was "sanuk mak mak"-go figure.

Back to the hotel and another go round before bed. I asked her about the time she visited me in BKK and didn't pay her. She said that she forgot to get paid and jokinly (or maybe she was serious) stuck out her hand and said you pay me now.

After we finished, I told her that I wondered why her smoking abilities and willingness had gotten much worse. She didn't really say much, but my displeasure was noted. The main reason I had seen this girl many times was her "morning under the covers wake-up BJ to completion and then she swallows and goes back to sleep!" Last night, she would smoke for a few minutes and then stop although everything else was fine. At 4 am, my phone rang and it was my Pattaya go-go girl who was busy with Mr. Euro-trash. She sounded like she was calling from a disco and I couldn't understand a word and we were cut off after a few seconds. She didn't call back and neither did I. In the morning, I handed Ms. soapy 1000B. She looked at it and laughed (I had given her 1500B in the past as there was no barfine). I told her that I spent almost 3K on her yesterday and was less than pleased with the way she treated me. She said "call me" and left. I probably won't call her, but if she calls me, might give her another chance.

So, I think I'll give all girls 1000B for LT or ST and if they don't like it, I don't want to see them again anyway. F thinks 1500 would be better for LT, but I think if they want to see me again knowing they will only get 1000B, then maybe they like me a little bit anyway. My illusion that all these girls worship me has been shattered-LOL. You mean they just want money? Any feedback, positive or negative is welcomed as I am struggling with this issue a bit.

Update-I no longer accept or look for freebies (it's just simpler to pay the 1000B, which is all I ever pay).

Life was good, and still is!

Ranger

[ September 03, 2001: Message edited by: Ranger ]

• 2 weeks later...

OK,

I guess nobody read this anyway, probably because it was too freaking long, but I just found out last night that the Dr's wife in the story is back in BKK working at a go-go bar. I take that to mean the marraige didn't work out? What could have gone wrong? A well-to-do Doctor from America and an Issan bar girl sounds like a perfect match to me. Maybe she didn't quite fit in at the country club?

Ranger

Ranger,

I liked the first part of your post about your meeting that girl from Thermaae on a "date".

I noticed you seemed to insinuate it's all business near the end, where you said you saw her eating ice cream at Swensens with her Thai boyfriend. I'm not sure that was your intention. After all, didn't you say she went out and had sex (made love) with you all for free?

I've suspected and always had a theory that many, if not the majority, of these working girls in LOS actually have some level of real relationships, however entangled it is with business/money, with some of their customers. It's not always there, but when they put out for free, and it wasn't an attempt to get cash or some gambit for a longer term payout, you have just seen that "real" though temporary side they can have with their customers.

I'm sure they tell their Thai or real farang boyfriend it's "just work" though. Isn't it interesting how they can be playing both the real boyfriend and customers off on each other with the dual phrases of "it's just work" and "Thai guys are scum."?

What's your view on this idea?

ABC

ABK,

Perhaps after a year, I have gotten a bit jaded about relationships with bargirls. I have been with plenty where I knew it not "business" for them and there were real feelings both ways. I still seek out relationships to some degree, but don't want the expectations that come along with the "freebies", so I find it simpler to always pay now. Plus, having a live-in GF in BKK greatly reduces my chances to develop anything beyond ST fun. Probably why I have more fun in Pattaya now (and Cambodia). By the way, the stories are 7 months old and I have changed the way I "play the game" considerably.

Ranger

• 1 month later...

I think you should write a book mate. Its absolutely riveting stuff. I've learnt a lot from you from reading all your reports. I can't wait to get back so i can try some of this stuff out. Have you been to Sumui Ranger ?? I just want to know about the freelancer scene over there.

Cheers and keep it up

mitch tongue.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Ranger,

Good stuff! Yes, it was long, but I liked the way it flowed from day to day, girl to girl and all. Made for a very interesting read. Funny stuff, you had me laughing. Butterflying to the max! Do a lot of the girls like the bowling? Haven't ever tried that in Thailand myself. But being from New England I mostly have done candlepin bowling, not ten pin. Thanks for the good read. Later.

Cent

p.s. Did ask the new wife if she'd like to go bowling once at that newer place in Pattaya this past July. Said she'd never been before. Maybe next time.

Cent,

Glad you enjoyed the stories. Yes, the girls all seemed to enjoy bowling and I took quite a few girls who had never bowled before and had never even seen a bowling alley (probably not too many in Issan villages?).

Disturbing bowling story

Last week I went bowling with the GF at MBK and next to us was a 60ish Farang with his Thai boy-toy. I'm pretty tolerant, but when I looked up and saw the names on the screen, I just about lost it. The old man was "Pop" and the Thai boy-toy was "Son". That made for some bad imagined conversations. "Now Son, come over here and give Pop a ........"

I didn't bowl very well that night!

Ranger

Ranger,

Very disturbing indeed. But i suppose you have to be tolerant for things like that in Thailand. I have read all your stories on the message board Ranger and am wondering, now that you have a g/f has all the butterflying stopped ?? because i am missing you weekly adventures and am eagerly awaiting another installment. smile.gif" border="0

Archived