Adventures of a Bangkok Butterfly (extremely long)

Ranger

Ranger,

As i ahve said Ranger I've read most stories on this bored *yes work is boring* and like to read your stories. I have learnt quite a bit off the stories for my next trip to LOS. So to keep the same girl for 3 days in Pattaya she must have all the qualities that you love. No stories on her or is it to personal ??. Jakarta eh ?? I await your stories like a kid awaits Xmas.

mitch smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

Ranger, I have read all your stories on the message board Ranger and am wondering, now that you have a g/f has all the butterflying stopped ?? because i am missing you weekly adventures and am eagerly awaiting another installment.
smile.gif" border="0

No, the butterflying hasn't stopped. I just got back from 3 days in Pattaya! No report because I spent 3 days with the same girl (very un-Ranger like!). I will be going to Jakarta for the first time next week, so I'll try to write about that. I can probably find some old stories and post them.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

Ranger,

So to keep the same girl for 3 days in Pattaya she must have all the qualities that you love. No stories on her or is it to personal ??. Jakarta eh ?? I await your stories like a kid awaits Xmas.

mitch
smile.gif" border="0

Mitch,

Jakarta is on hold now, but I'll get there! As far as the latest Pattaya girl, let's just say that I have always told my GF that she had nothing to worry about when I saw other girls. I could be wrong! I'm going back to Pattaya this weekend! Yes, it's personal.

Ranger

Archived