Pattaya to close at 1 am

eyebee

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thai3 said:Why do people have to stay up until 6 AM in order to feel they are having a good time?-peter

Because for some people such as myself, we don't wake up before 22:00 to go party.

Personally I think these early closings suck, which is why I am on the internet at the mooment in BKK.

Unless I want to sit in a Thai kakraoke joint until the crack of dawn(which I did a couple of nights ago) there ain't shit going on in BKK past 2am.

So would you say you were not having a good a time as in the past? I did Bangkok for two days in and out but Pattaya was pretty nice. Some stuff stayed open till 2 but that was enough for me. I do admit to missing the 3, 4 and 5 pm closings of some discos but I did without well enough. Actually LOS seemed much more quiet, less touristed and I kind of liked that.

Oneye

I don't know why all the hype ' is still same same as

from a year ago . I believe more a threat by the

police to show their prestige mor than anything else .

Have yet to see anything change or believe a 1am closing

imminent . Same old pattaya " money # 1 ".

Most bar owners seem to think that the rules will be relaxed again come the end of November. We will have to wait and and see!
It is now about 11:30 pm on 1 December in Thailand; that is, the end of November. We have two three day weekends coming up in Thailand starting this Friday.

From those actually in Pattaya - and perhaps Phuket as well - when they wake up tomorrow, what time are the beer bars, go go bars, and discos closing?

Thanks in advance.

In Pattaya the Go-go bars and discos all closing between 1am and 2am (don't know about Boom Boom though, as it's not my scene), majority of beer bars open all night, or until the last customer falls over! :shhh:

This was the situation last night - but who knows what tomorrow may bring...

Archived