Things to do !!

Bkkbound04

This not a post about whats happened, more a list of things I need/expect to do during my 24 day trip starting Mon,for the first six days Im shall be alone in BKK, my Issan pooying expects me on the 7th day wink.gif" border="0

The great thing I find about this board is the endless amounts of inspiration and sense of fulfilled experience which sends me in search of the holy grail via thai airways.

its not my first trip, I have a number of trips behind me but there is more...

So, to do..not in any particular order but as and when time and energy permits....

Arr. BKK Nana Hotel early am, now every other time I,ve stayed there the room boy after lugging the case into the room always before departing with the 20 baht tip asks 'can I get you anything',so because it always seems to be a bad time to arrive as there are few people about I shall take him up on the offer and go for a 20yr old Issan Virgin laugh.gif" border="0

Find thai lawyer, part with large amounts of cash, tell him to get on with my divorce from a bar girl from hell mad.gif" border="0

Back to Pantip Plaza, seek refund/exchange on a dodgey gangbang VCD that I bought last trip, that only has three participants in it. frown.gif" border="0

Head to Robinsons, look at what available around the bargain basement.... blush.gif" border="0

See Frog show/visit crocadile farm, dependent on time of day.

Edens, try the room with the mirror and without the 3inch cockroach.

As an exercise in self control,stay unattached long enough to go to Nana disco and see whats possible.(Probably a once in a lifetime experience).

Avoid Australians, (apppantly when drunk they have a thing about kangaroos).

Beer garden, see if 'she' is still there, a stunner who never looked a me but I know was teasing me cool.gif" border="0

Drink less heineken and more coke especially around Patpong.

Now I think I'm rambling so;

Stay healthy, be kind , have sanuk!! tongue.gif" border="0

JP

[ June 30, 2001: Message edited by: Jap 12 ]

Archived