Newbie trip report Part I, Bangkok

Newbie report of two weeks in Thailand in June 2001:

One year ago the idea of going to Thailand had never entered my head. It was a country that I vaguely associated with mail order brides and ladyboys. One idle day, however I was looking through newsgroups and found pics from Mistys Agogo posted in some group. I visited their website which led me to search for other gogo sites and of course I also arrived at the delphi forums. Armed largely with information gained from Nanaplaza and Nanapong forums I booked a trip so here is my report.

Sunday: Arrived at airport and offered taxi ride to Nana hotel from tout inside the terminal for 650 Baht. Remembered advice and went to kiosk outside building. Arrived at Nana for 300 Baht inc. tip. I had booked Nana hotel in advance for convenience despite widely varying reports. Got room on 4th floor. When I entered the room, I found that it was already occupied by a variety of guests - insects. They were everywhere ? on the carpet, in drawers, in the bathroom. One rather large one seemed to making a phone call - perhaps inviting his friends around to the party. There were also bad smells in the wardrobe and bathroom. I decided to wash and have a shower anyhow. The sink took an eternity to empty and there seemed to be a kind of alcohol smell coming from the bath plughole as I showered. Rather strange as I hadn?t drank alcohol in weeks. When I was finished I went down to reception and asked if they had a better quality room available. They said they were fully booked. I couldn?t be arsed at that stage to look for an other hotel so I decide to grin and bear it. Sad bastard that I am, I ended up staying there the whole week despite been woken up every morning at about 8 am by building work going on next door. But after venturing into Nanaplaza for the first time, my mind became preoccupied with girls rather than hotel rooms.

Went over to Nanaplaza at what I thought was 7.55 PM ( I managed to find it ok!). Walked around the ground floor and looked into RainbowII and a few other gogos. Seemed to be nothing going on. A few girls sitting around but none inviting me. I thought that I must be so ugly that even a hello girl can?t bring herself to call me ?handsome man?. I later discovered that I had set my watch wrong and that it was only 6.55 PM. Went up to next floor and was eventually pulled into a bar much to my relief. Ordered a drink and a relatively tall girl sat down behind me and proceeded to massage my shoulders. A pretty girl but not my type. It was then that I saw a vision of loveliness in front of me. A beautiful young girl with short hair, petite with small tits which I like. I looked at her and she looked back. A few minutes later the dancing started and the girl behind me took to the stage with a few others while to my delight the little cutie that I was looking at came down to sit in front of me. We chatted ? the usual ?where you from? etc. She told me she was 18. I bought her a drink after 5 minutes and paid her barfine after an other 5 minutes. She was simply gorgeous. I will call her Yak. I had not discussed money with her. We left the bar and she stopped outside Nanaplaza and told me to wait there as she would go and buy a condom. This I thought rather strange. I assured her that I had condoms. Went into hotel room. She showered first . Then me. To my disappointment she didn?t like giving BJ. I went down on her to see if it would it encourage her. She sure liked this. In fact she went crazy and I expect they could hear her screams down at the Nana disco. I never met a girl who made so much noise during sex. After this she did make a few attempts to give me a BJ but she just wasn?t into it and I didn?t ask her any more. This did not stop her, however, from pushing my head between her legs whenever she got horny. The next morning she asked me if I wanted her to leave. I told her I wanted her to stay with me and gave her 2k Baht, though we had never discussed money.

We had a late breakfast and went walking up Sukhumvit Road. I began to notice that every person that we met, farang or Thai, man or woman looked at her. I became very self-conscious about this because she was very young looking and she was holding my hand. Whenever I let her hand go for any reason she would grab mine again. I knew why the farangs were looking at her ? the same reason that I looked at her but I was puzzled at why the Thais were looking at her. I?ve read that they look down on bargirls but surely a bargirl walking down Sukhumvit Road is not unusual. Later that day I told her that I did not want us to hold hands when we were outside a bar or the hotel. No problem she said. An other time we walked down the same road and I would walk slightly in front of her or behind her so that it was not obvious that she was with me. It made no difference ? every Thai that we met still looked at her. I guess they just found her beautiful like I did.

I paid her barfine that night again and we spent an other night together. The next morning I felt that my holiday was not panning out the way that I had intended it ? a visit to a massage parlour or BJ bar every afternoon and barfine a different girl either S/T or L/T every night. I also love a good BJ which I wasn?t going to get from Yak. Reluctantly I told her that I didn?t want her to stay with me but that I would definitely see her again before I left Bangkok. She said ?up to you?. She told me to be careful because in Thailand ?there are good lady and there are bad lady?. I felt very sad when she walked out of my room. In fact I felt terrible ? it was like saying goodbye to a long-time friend despite the fact she had been with me little more that a day. I was so upset that I went and had a few beers even though it was only 12 noon. Then got a taxi to Patpong. The driver dropped me off right in front of a tout ? a woman with a moustache who was sweating like a pig. I walked and she ran after me insisting that I take a look in a massage parlour across the road. Every place seemed closed. My judgement clouded by the alcohol that I had consumed, I relented and let her direct me into the massage parlour. I?ve no idea what the name of the place was. Inside I was directed to a seat in a bar by a waitress and mamasan. Immediately about 10 girls appeared on sofas opposite me. I bought a drink The mamasan whisked 2 of them over to sit each side of me. She told me they were both 17 which she emphasised as if it was a good selling point. She then said ?see her over there? pointing at an unusual Chinese looking girl ?she is only 16?. I said ?16?? and she immediately whisked her over to sit beside me. ?she new ? very shy girl but good?. The ?shy? girl wouldn?t look me in the eye. None of the girls looked particularly young. If I was to guess I would say the two ?17 yr. olds were about 21 and the other girl 18 or 19. The waitress suggested that I take two of them for a massage. How much I asked. 2500 Baht for the first girl and an extra 1500 for the second girl. I told her that I was only interested in one girl. I would have no moral qualms about having sex with any girl over 16 which is legal age in my own country and I believed that the three girls around me were really over 18 but I wasn?t going to leave myself open to any scam so I choose an other girl who they told me was 18. I bought a drink for her and we headed up a few more flights of stairs. The waitress followed behind along with one of the ?17? year old girls. When we got to the room, she again suggested that I take two girls and again offered me the other girl for an extra 1500 Baht. I said no and she seemed very peeved off about walking all the way up for no reward. There then followed a soapy massage which did absolutely nothing for me. I was really bored as the girl washed and slid over me. Finally we got on to the main course and she gave me a BJ with a condom. An instantly forgettable experience. I came and couldn?t wait to get out of the place . Including drinks the whole episode cost me over 3000 Baht ? I gave the girl a tip of 220 Baht which is all that I had apart from a few 1000 notes. I realise that it was a bad place to choose to have my first soapy massage but I certainly won?t be trying one again, anywhere.

I then went in search of the Star of Light bar, having read good reports about it. I find the concept of a BJ bar very appealing. Some people find it disgusting but that reminds me of a Woody Allen line ? When asked if he thought sex was dirty, he replied ?Only when its done right?. According to a map that I had downloaded Patpong 2 was a street parallel to Patpong 1. I walked relentlessly trying to find Patpong 2 but couldn?t find it. To make matters worse I was being pursued by those arsehole touts everywhere that I went. Finally I went in to the Kangaroo bar and bought a beer. Two unattractive women, one old and one fairly young tried to persuade me to go to the room for a BJ. When I showed no interest, the younger one went for my crotch and started to rub. I still wasn?t interested. Told the older one that I was looking for the Star of Light. She told me that she would show me if I gave her a tip. Finished my drink and gave her 40 Baht tip. She brought me out and led me to the Star of Light which was really just across the road, in a side street. I went in and a pretty if slightly plump girl followed me in to the bar. Behind me a punter was been serviced by five ( yes 5! ) girls. Each one taking turns on sucking his member while the others kissed or caressed other parts of his anatomy. It was quite a show. An other guy came in and started off with a BJ at the bar. The girl then sat astride him on the barstool and he shafted her after which he finished his drink and left, presumably happy. Meanwhile my girl was trying to persuade me to avail of similar treatment. I opted to move to the room as I don?t think that my little pecker is wordy of public display. I also opted to use a condom. If you can catch something from a BBBJ then the odds of catching it in a place like this is surely much higher that from a gogo girl who presumably will have as many men in a week as a BJ bargirl would have in a day. A I sat on the bed (or bench with blanket) I could feel some liquid dropping down on me from above. Given the nature of the establishment I was rather worried about what this liquid might be. The girl kneeling between my legs assured me that it was water leaking form the air conditioning unit on the roof. The girl was good at her job but unfortunately it was not long since I had left the massage parlour and I was unable to cum. The guy who was being serviced by 5 girls was waiting to move in . One of his girls was knocking on the door and speaking to my girl in Thai. Why he needed the private room, I?m not quite sure ? he seemed to be managing fine in the bar. In any case I called it a day and left the private room. I stayed and had an other drink as I liked the atmosphere (!) in the place. I bought the girl a drink and she stayed with me all the time caressing me. She also liked to kiss and I had to turn my head several times to avoid a kiss on the lips. After all I?m sure most punters don?t use a condom ? and she was keen to remove mine when I was slow about cumming. She told me the guy in the room was on his 3rd session that afternoon ? twice with 4 girls and once with 5 girls. I don?t know what he was on but I sure needed some of it. She was keen for me to barfine her and take her back to the hotel but I declined.

I left the Star of Light and headed over to The Rose. I sat down and was immediately surrounded by 2 pretty girls and an ugly woman. The woman started to grope me straight away. I had a look at the girls beside me and I indicated that I would buy a drink for the prettiest one and I only wanted one girl. The one I choose smiled and put her hand on my crotch. The others moved away. The ugly woman sat opposite me across the room and continually tried to persuade me to take the girl to the private room where she would give me a BJ. I declined. I sat for about 10 minutes and then left. It was near 7 PM at this stage and I wanted to sample some of the gogo bars in Patpong. Unfortunately as I waited for one to open I was continually harassed by those bastard touts. And who should I bump into only the taxi driver who brought me to Patpong. Asked me how the massage had been. I told him not good. He then tried to bring me to some other joint. I declined his kind offer. Eventually I found a gogo which was open. One of Kings group. Bought a drink and a girl who was in civvies clothes joined me straight away. Mamasan asked me if I would like to buy the girl a drink. I did. She was very pretty. Unfortunately she could speak no English at all. The dancing started with two ugly girls and a very cute young thing with very short hair who didn?t look Thai. All three girls were on the stage at the same time. I looked at the young girl on the stage a lot and one of the ugly dancers put a sour face on her and said something to the girl who I had bought the drink for. I realised that I was in an uncomfortable situation. I finished my drink and left. But not before the mamasan suggested that I also buy a drink for her. I had to face the touts again. I vowed never to return to Patpong again because of those arsehole touts. I got into four different taxis who would not take me when I said that I wanted to go to Nana. Eventually found one who would take me. It had been a very bad hair day.

I showered and headed over to Nanaplaza. Went into RainbowI and II and four or five other places. I soon realised that I had said goodbye to the most beautiful girl in Nanaplaza that morning. I went back up to her bar and thankfully she was still there at about 9.30 PM. She threw her arms around me. I barfined her and spent the rest of the week with her more or less 24 hour a day. We got on well together and I loved her company. I learned not to encourage her to drink alcohol as she would get drunk on one glass of wine and then spent the night crying in my arms about how her family didn?t love her and how she disliked her job. She would also go into a tantrum at least once a day about ?why you go Pattaya??. ( I had told her that I was going to Pattaya for the second week of my holiday). I believe she genuinely liked me, always touching my face and being very loving. When you?re over 40, its quite something to be fussed over and treated like a true boyfriend by a beautiful 18 year old girl. On our last night in Bangkok before I left for Pattaya, she got me to barfine her friend from a beer bar. They then took me to this crazy music venue the other side of Bangkok. There must have been about 5000 young Thais there dancing around tables covered with bottles of whisky and other drinks and snacks. I was the only farang there and probably the only person over 25. Yak seemed to get a thrill from showing me off. The next morning I left for Pattaya alone ? I wanted a different experience there with different girls. I arranged with Yak that I would meet her in the bar when I returned to Bangkok for one night the following week. I will report on my experiences in Pattaya later.

A great report for a first timer! Loved the dry humour - I can't help but think that Tony Hancock's first time in LOS would have been similar.

quote:

I was so upset that I went and had a few beers even though it was only 12 noon. Then got a taxi to Patpong.

You must have been absolutely heartbroken! LOL

Keep 'em coming (the report posts too).

Arai wa

I sat on the bed (or bench with blanket) I could feel some liquid dropping down on me from above. Given the nature of the establishment I was rather worried about what this liquid might be. The girl kneeling between my legs assured me that it was water leaking form the air conditioning unit on the roof.

LOl lots... TIT laugh.gif" border="0

Archived