3 words I always wanted to hear...

Old Hippie

So sitting home the other night, crying over SSG...when the phone rings...a blast from my passed, it was my once beloved WTF girl, aka the teacher from Khanchanaburi...Seems she wanted to talk... I hadn't heard from her in ages, and we made small talk, she had a very sad tone in her voice. I told her of my troubles with SSG (Si Saket girl for you new guys :) ) and she said "...she is crazy..." she began to explain why she had broken me off in a similar manner over a year ago.

Seems her ex bf came back into the picture a week or so before I arrived, some cunt from Norway if it matters. He promised her the moon, said he still loved her etc... I arrive a week later for a 2 week stay, she called me, thought she was pregnant, by him, I took her to the dr. paid for the tests etc...he totally fucked off on her...she was finished with him...

She wasn't pregnant, just "late." We part ways when I go home, I had started with SSG by this point...

So time goes by, he comes back, sweet talks her agian, etc...so miore lies headed my way... So the other night, she comes clean, she doesn't love him, he is married, lied to her! when confronted, says he loves her but will not leave his wife, he checks her emails, phone records etc..., lives in Norway with family, comes to fuc...er ah see her a few times a year...wife sometimes comes, so he sneaks out...all his friends know, she feels like shit, like a well, what she is...

Problem is, he is paying for grad school, and a cheap monthly allowence (less than I offered SSG). So anyway, she says the main reason she called was to say something she had wanted to tell me for a long time, 3 simple words I never thought any woman would ever say to me agian, 3 words I long to hear from a Thai woman, or any woman, 3 words that made me feel better in the wake of SSG parting... WTF girl actually said "I Am Sorry..."

:bow::applause:

I can only hope she meant that she was sorry for what she did to you and not simply that she is sorry that she made the wrong choice.

Either way, a rare occurance.

Hi OH,

Chaiyo!

You parted from SSG girl? I missed that part of your ongoing soap opera.

>>>>some cunt from Norway<<>

yea...what is it with these guys, anyway? :: There was a poll given to 100 Thai B/g's a while back, asking what ethnic group did they see as the biggest suckers. You guessed it! Scandinavian/Swedish. Funny thing is, they all had 1 caveat. 99 of them also said "And Old Hippie, too". ::

Some Thai lady named "Annie", was at the forefront of the group. :dunno: She kept saying something about a bottle of tequila........and "Kao mee hua kaeng maak" (he has very hard head)?????

HT mai ruu :dunno:

HT :neener:

"...Some Thai lady named "Annie", was at the forefront of the group. She kept saying something about a bottle of tequila........and "Kao mee hua kaeng maak" (he has very hard head)?????

HT mai ruu ...'

Annie has smacked me in the head because of SSG... :)

I think Scandanavians being suckers comes from the fact that it is almost a gimmie for them to get a visa for their "GF's" SOme other European countries as well...they also come off as desparate, fewer Asian girls at home to try for... hell, even I score the occassional Thai (or other Asian) girl here...

And never forget the great movie line.........

"Being in love, means never having to say you're sorry!"

WTF is that all about??? I could never figure it out, to save my life????? ::

Maybe your answer is in there somewhere, but I'll be fucked if I can see it. ::

HT

That was from "Love story." An early 70's piece of romantic, over sensitive shit...Jesus, I still gag when I think of it. Want a real true love story? O.k. I'll give you one, let Fiery Jack and I write the script, we'll give you real...here's a scene...

OH: "Jack, I just don't get it, I really thought there could have been something there, something special with her..."

FJ: "...burp, what Mate? you babbling about that girl again, look man I told you once, forget her...(farts)"

OH: "...but sh..."

FJ: "...what, she's different? they're all different...(looks over old Hippie's shoulder)...oh great...(farts)"

(Si Saket girl enters)

OH: Turning to face her "..you, you came back...(reaches for her)"

She stops him

SSG: "No OH, I no come back, I forget purse, look you nice guy, but 2 Khun ba like us don't amount to a hill of rice in this crazy world, so go now, get on da plane, don't look back, forget me, I no good lady..."

OH: "on your knees bitch!"

SSG: "no, mai dai, cannot..."

OH: "look, you did it for them, you can do it for me..."

SSG: "O.k. 500Bht, special price for you..."

Cue sappy music as she drops... fade to black...

We're talkin' oscar here dudes...

Oh my god.......... too funny! It's good to know you can still laugh at yourself. Good on you, mate :up:

>>>>>OH: "on your knees bitch!"

SSG: "no, mai dai, cannot..."

SSG: "O.k. 500Bht, special price for you..."<<<

:D

HT

I want the movie rights. Dai mai? Rakka tao rai?

Old Hippie said:

Hi oh,

Slightly off topic (what is the topic anyway?) but I have never said this to GF.

OK, once I said in in a more roundabout way when we fell out and she was threatening to leave me and go back to her old profession.......

She knows that always works.

Khwai

Archived